Calling Lethal Performance 402 Vette

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 12:34 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Calling Lethal Performance 402 Vette

Well I can't stand the idiots on TRS so I will make it here. JBL and I have gotten along in threads, but they do have some customers are that just sound like total idiots... So here is the deal.. We are bringing a red Hardtop C5 to the track.. It has 6 more cubes, but is a iron block. It doesn't have nitrous, but it doesnt need it. It's still a 6spd, but your problem is LP's driving.

This is just for fun because its the cars first attempt ever at the track. Though if he REALLY wants to act like a billy bad *** we WILL bring the black car up there.. and you dont want NONE of it.. You can't even spray a better time then LP (my brother btw) has on motor. Oh yeah and don't forget the go fast stuff is sitting in the garage. I just dont want you to be scared when the trap reads 150-160mph LOL.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:37 PM
Ginger Hater

uh oh
Old 11-16-2006, 01:20 PM
Teching In

I think I kow that car. A real piece of crap!!
Old 11-16-2006, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

chris i want a piece of your little bro. my **** is done!!! im buying some tires right now because some dead ******* stole them..
Old 11-16-2006, 02:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by U LUZ
chris i want a piece of your little bro. my **** is done!!! im buying some tires right now because some dead ******* stole them..
slicks i hope for that bad boy
Old 11-16-2006, 03:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by SSilverSSurfer
slicks i hope for that bad boy
No, he's getting 225/50/16 Generals from Sams.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:10 PM
TECH Regular

sorry just wondering what TRS is ???
Old 11-16-2006, 03:11 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by stdjsw311
sorry just wondering what TRS is ???
True
Real
Streetracers
Old 11-16-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Regular

thanks!
Old 11-16-2006, 03:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

lmao sweet name.

no i dont want any, i'll talk **** behind my computer. k thanks.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:09 PM
8 Second Club

Hideing over at TRS lol. Don't be scared I'm not talking about my car. Soon enough that car will be gone and I'll have a new car. I'm not fcking with a LS1 ever again. I want something nice, 4-dr, and fast.. hmm.......

http://www.vobra.org/vids/newbest.wmv

It's just a Vette.. 10:1 Motor, 22* of Timeing.. and LS1 heads.. Can't be that fast... LOL!
Old 11-16-2006, 04:10 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Well I can't stand the idiots on TRS so I will make it here. JBL and I have gotten along in threads, but they do have some customers are that just sound like total idiots... So here is the deal.. We are bringing a red Hardtop C5 to the track.. It has 6 more cubes, but is a iron block. It doesn't have nitrous, but it doesnt need it. It's still a 6spd, but your problem is LP's driving.

This is just for fun because its the cars first attempt ever at the track. Though if he REALLY wants to act like a billy bad *** we WILL bring the black car up there.. and you dont want NONE of it.. You can't even spray a better time then LP (my brother btw) has on motor. Oh yeah and don't forget the go fast stuff is sitting in the garage. I just dont want you to be scared when the trap reads 150-160mph LOL.
So you talking to me Powell? You guys can take your pick @ the track. Ill bring out a 9 sec vette. Ran in the 10's last night (na) and has the tnt ready to go. Because I know dam well you heavy hitters arent running stock IRS on these cars. So lets do it right. LOL I hope it runs 9's. But we will see.

Last edited by JMBLOWNWS6; 11-16-2006 at 04:15 PM.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:11 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
So you talking to me Powell?
I said I've gotten along with you but I heard the owner of the car talks alot of ****. I think we got along fine when we met at RCR.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:14 PM
9 Second Club

I said I've gotten along with you but I heard the owner of the car talks alot of ****. I think we got along fine when we met at RCR.
Ah you posted to soon! Read my edit! Funny because Gus doesnt talk alot of **** bro. The black vette on the thread is brandon. He is just a heads and cam setup with spray. But yea he talks alot of **** like I do and he backs it up also. Now his car can run with yall @ the track. But Gus's 402 cant because of a stock IRS which I have told him to stop being a *** and let us rip that **** out and upgrade it.

Joe M
Old 11-16-2006, 04:20 PM
8 Second Club

My brothers car has both output shafts upgraded on the rearend and the output shaft and input shaft on the transmission upgraded. Other then that though it is stock, no upgraded shocks or anything. He actually has it worse off he took off the bushings so it is SLAMMED.

The other car though does have a stock rearend which is why Chris asked to go from a roll. Both have stock rearends. I dont think he has the time to put a upgraded one in. Matt will be driveing the car though.

What people over there arent smart enough to realize is that Chris is the lead tech over at MTI. LOL. I think your the only one who realizes that.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:22 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by U LUZ
John we are ready for you whenever Come to SAR this weekend. I'd say we'd meet ya at the house and go from there but I think your wife would kill you and probably us if we showed up to try something on the street LOL.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:23 PM
9 Second Club

My brothers car has both output shafts upgraded on the rearend and the output shaft and input shaft on the transmission upgraded. Other then that though it is stock, no upgraded shocks or anything. He actually has it worse off he took off the bushings so it is SLAMMED.

The other car though does have a stock rearend which is why Chris asked to go from a roll. Both have stock rearends. I dont think he has the time to put a upgraded one in. Matt will be driveing the car though.

What people over there arent smart enough to realize is that Chris is the lead tech over at MTI. LOL. I think your the only one who realizes that.
Im not sure. But I deal with TRS everyday so I talk alot of **** there to everyone. Lets do this Powell. Ill call Gus and we can do the roll car Ill make sure he accepts. Then Ive allready called Danny with his Z06 and Brandon should be posting on here shortly. And out of no where we have races. See you soon. Ill come up to you guys @ the track and set it up. Hey not bad for a little San Antonio shop
Old 11-16-2006, 04:33 PM
10 Second Club

Damn! My name traveled far on that one. **** and i'm one of the slowest cars from Lethal. I don't see where i talked **** but, fuggit. I guess if the Heavy Hitters want to call out the stock bottom end Head and cam car they can. We'll be there runnin and helpin some guys with their new set-ups. I'll be flattered to have you guys come all the way from outta town to run down here with us slow guys. Hell a good race sounds fun. Remember if you beat me there are faster cars here than me. I.E The silver car, Matt, JM, Gus, MikeM, Dean to name a few.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:35 PM
8 Second Club

There are always faster cars lol. I could say the same thing.. Though we are trying to convince someone to bring a LSx powered Mustang. It'd be fun to have a nice amount of LSx cars out there.

Scooter our brakes showed up right? lol We're to lazy to call the shop.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:37 PM
10 Second Club

Damn sounds like someone is upset.