Glad I have life insurance....Bike is fixed!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007 | 10:42 AM
TECH Junkie

hey hit me up when U wanna go ride....im getting bored riding by myself
Old 02-07-2007 | 04:47 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Originally Posted by Ravenous T\A
hey hit me up when U wanna go ride....im getting bored riding by myself
Old 02-07-2007 | 07:19 PM
Teching In

Wow almost the exact thing happened to me on my 04 r6. an old guy pulled ouy infront of me and i hit the front of his car. I flew off my bike and landed on his windsheild, then rolled across two lanes of trafic. My bikes damage was the exact same as yours. Im glad your ok to.
Old 02-08-2007 | 12:12 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Originally Posted by lt1ta04r6
Wow almost the exact thing happened to me on my 04 r6. an old guy pulled ouy infront of me and i hit the front of his car. I flew off my bike and landed on his windsheild, then rolled across two lanes of trafic. My bikes damage was the exact same as yours. Im glad your ok to.

I guess you got it fixed? Yeah. I was more pissed about the bike, than getting roughed up. I think that it might have straightend out a strain I had in my back actually. It hurt for about 2 weeks, but I mostly just felt like I was working out every day for 5 hours. I was just really sore.
Old 02-08-2007 | 01:31 AM
Teching In

Nah. it sucks but i didnt get it fixed. Actually the day i put it back together from paint is when i wrecked it. I was pissed. Its sitting behind my house waiting for the title to come in so i can get the insurance check. i think im going to get another f-body. lol i will get another bike but not right now. and yeah i know what you mean about the soreness. I was sore for like two weeks like i got my *** kick with a bat.
Old 02-08-2007 | 09:01 AM
TECH Junkie

I got nailed twice on my 01 Gixxer back in the day, 1st was in the hospital for observation for 2 days cause I got knock the F* out (always wear your helmet, ALWAYS) and the 2nd one some pizza boy but decieded to go right when he was turning left and I found his front fender......not fun. Now im alot more careful now.
Old 02-11-2007 | 04:23 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

I got nailed twice on my 01 Gixxer back in the day, 1st was in the hospital for observation for 2 days cause I got knock the F* out (always wear your helmet, ALWAYS) and the 2nd one some pizza boy but decieded to go right when he was turning left and I found his front fender......not fun. Now im alot more careful now.
I would hope you are more careful after 2 wrecks Darren. Was that hospital one the one outside of downtown going west into fort worth?
Old 02-11-2007 | 04:30 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

I would hope you are more careful after 2 wrecks Darren. Was that hospital one the one outside of downtown going west into fort worth?