MT radials, stock xhaust parts, sway bar, wheels.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 01:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default MT radials, stock xhaust parts, sway bar, wheels.

Ok, here's what I have left:
I have 2 pairs of 5 spoke "twisty" T/A rims. These would be excellent for drag wheels. Notice: If anyone is going back to stock with their ta or formula and would like to trade anything here + cash for draglites or prostars let me know. If you want to put street tires back on the car, I also have another full set of 4 of these same rims with good tires on them.

Set #1: good shape with worn out ET Streets on them depending how far you are willing to wear them down. I still occassionally drive around town on them and would not hesitate to run them down the track but will admit they are worn out. $100+shipping.

Set #2: another pair of the twisty 5 spokes with really good MT ET Street Radials on them. Lots of tread left. Guarantee @least 65% but realistically probably more. $275 for the mounted set on wheels or $175 for just the tires. The size is 255/50/16.

Stock '01 air lid and silencer assembly. make offer.

Also, stock exhaust of 80k '01 Formula. This includes manifolds, Y pipe, I pipe, and stock muffler with TA tips. Make an offer. good shape.

Also, stock sway bar off the same car. $40 + shipping.

I am 70 miles WEST of DFW.