To the moron in the bikini beach parkin lot

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 02:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wink To the moron in the bikini beach parkin lot

So I'm leaving another bar and I park in the bikini beach parkin lot waiting on a friend and i park in between two stangs. Turns out the girl on the right was pretty hot and she was givin me and the HOSS sex faces. Some queer gets out all mad and she leaves smiling. About 2 mins later he comes in a 98-02 Jaguar S Type and revs up his engine. I start laughing and I dont even rev mine. He says you wanna run? I said yeah how much, he says 5 grand. I start laughing even more because I know that car doesnt have a chance and I know he's just talkin crap. I said yeah wheres the money at? He then says this is a "luxury" car your car is "poor". I said your gal sho did like my poor *** car compared to your "luxury" car. He then takes off all pissed and a car in the parking lot nearly hits him as he peels out. Ahh man gotta love the F-bods, imagine if I had a vette. Feel free to share your "hater stories".
Old 12-17-2006, 03:07 PM
MJK
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a dumbass...And actually its sweeter in a Camaro because they don't expect it to beat them...Morons like that won't see it coming!

I would call that a kill without even trying!!

Sweet....
Old 12-17-2006, 04:42 PM
11 Second Club

ive had a guy a 300m start reving at me, saying his car had 425 hp and that he could take me. said he could beat a car like mine any time. turned out he didnt even have a hemi but thought it still had the same hp. once he saw the mistake he was going to do he starts telling me about a vette he is going to get "next week" that he will race me then, that he will give me a head start and catch up to me. say him yesterday but still no vette wheres the vette? I hate the storys that haters come up with when they know they cant beat you. haters
Old 12-17-2006, 05:49 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

lol, what an assclown. He probably is one of those guys that gets pedicures.
Old 12-17-2006, 05:52 PM
Staging Lane

Then he'd say "These are luxury nails those there are poor persons nails with dirt and grease under them"
Old 12-17-2006, 07:02 PM
TECH Regular

Should of raced his Jag and taken the win and his girl
Old 12-17-2006, 07:31 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Phil8616
Should of raced his Jag and taken the win and his girl

This is the ending I was expecting! JK
Old 12-17-2006, 07:41 PM
13 Second Club

GM guys always laugh at me.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

LOL

That was a member on here: SlowTA
He called me up and told me about the whole thing. That **** gave me an erection it was so funny.

Later.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:40 PM
12 Second Club

What a fucktard! That guy prolly felt like a complete deuche bag.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

dad??
Old 12-18-2006, 01:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

fucktard! thats the greatest. ya man i work with someone like that. he has an ugly prelude with a kit and rims, of course an empty folgers can in the back. he swears it beats vettes and mustangs all the time. he says the old vettes are an easy kill but the new mustangs actually put up a fight o and he has a twin turbo 350Z, but thats his drifting car. i asked to see pics one day cause he said he posted them online, but he couldnt find them ne ways he finances all the mods on his car by racing for pinks and selling the cars he recently won a new mustang and sold it for 24k and everytime i talk to him his spark plugs might be bad because its delaying his vtech he saw what i drove one day and he says, ive beating cars like that before, im pretty sure i could beat ur car i told him, sure man lets run. for pinks. right now one race winner take all of course his car needed a new axle and a tune up

so yeah man i know the type
Old 12-18-2006, 01:26 AM
That's what she said...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some douche in a black c5 vert revved at me from the side of the road, then scrambled through traffic to get up next to me at a light. This guy had the top down, hair slicked back, shades on, black "clubbing" type shirt on (note: 12:00-1:00 mid-day), late 30's, early 40's, you know the type.

He pulls up with a harder than normal "stop". I look over at the guy, and he's looking at my car and laughing. At this point, I'm trying to hold back my own laughter at the guy's douchebaggery. Light finally turns green and I CREEEEEEEP away from the light. I soon hear the guy's not-stock catback pipe up and the front end rise as he floors it, so I matted it myself. Nittos went up in smoke through first gear, and he almost had a chance. At the top of second gear, you could have parked a nuclear submarine between the two of us and gain the most meticulous skippers comfortable approval.

I switch lanes in front of him to make a left turn, and he slows along side me. I say "You're not laughing now?"

Old 12-18-2006, 01:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

hahahahahahaha no way
Old 12-18-2006, 01:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

When im in my stang, its fun to listen to all the people who dont know **** about even their own car..........much less mine
Old 12-18-2006, 02:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

I just remembered one...........i was at this party my friend brought me too one night, keep in mind this is a party with adults and kids. Well this one guy starts talking to this other guy with a with a half *** mullet, corvette shirt, hat, dangling key chain............i mean this guy had everything the works. First thing out of his mouth was how he just got his new mufflers and how loud his vette was. I chime in with a couple questions, i cant even remember what we talked about, but i just remember thinking this guy is a freaking moron. He also tries to tell me that my mustang has no chance in hell against him. Figures, I thought. So he leaves and i hear him start his car, not loud at all but I wasnt expecting anything special, and he starts pulling out of a driveway. I could practically feel the clutches pain as he attempted to move his car. It had us cringing............anyways read above post..........
Old 12-18-2006, 02:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

wait a sec - you are in Texas. He shoulda already have known the fastest cars are LS1's

Originally Posted by LawHorn
So I'm leaving another bar and I park in the bikini beach parkin lot waiting on a friend and i park in between two stangs. Turns out the girl on the right was pretty hot and she was givin me and the HOSS sex faces. Some queer gets out all mad and she leaves smiling. About 2 mins later he comes in a 98-02 Jaguar S Type and revs up his engine. I start laughing and I dont even rev mine. He says you wanna run? I said yeah how much, he says 5 grand. I start laughing even more because I know that car doesnt have a chance and I know he's just talkin crap. I said yeah wheres the money at? He then says this is a "luxury" car your car is "poor". I said your gal sho did like my poor *** car compared to your "luxury" car. He then takes off all pissed and a car in the parking lot nearly hits him as he peels out. Ahh man gotta love the F-bods, imagine if I had a vette. Feel free to share your "hater stories".
Old 12-18-2006, 03:33 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
hahahahahahaha no way
was this the car you were taking that loan out for?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/removed-locked-thread-graveyard/626107-bad-camaro-one-kind.html
Old 12-18-2006, 04:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ThomAss
GM guys always laugh at me.
:13secondclub:
Old 12-18-2006, 07:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn those are some funny stories, especially theblurls1's