my neighbor is FUking faggot

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 02:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Next time he gets out there like that take your leaf blower while he's out there and gather all the **** spit out onto your driveway and blow it right back at his ***. When he gets pissed tell him you don't like it either.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by L33Z71
Next time he gets out there like that take your leaf blower while he's out there and gather all the **** spit out onto your driveway and blow it right back at his ***. When he gets pissed tell him you don't like it either.
You white people are crazy........
Old 12-20-2006, 03:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by logo_craig

wait until it freezes next and then take a waterhose and soak his whole damn driveway!!

I can see an old *** man busting his *** right now
Old 12-20-2006, 03:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

**** + paper bag + fire + doorstep = laughs for all
Old 12-20-2006, 03:21 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
Old 12-20-2006, 04:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS69TA
I'd go get a pump sprayer and fill it full of diesel and hit every inch of his yard up about midnight...might wanna wait till spring time after he fertilizes/etc. his precious yard
Not diesel, it has a very strong smell. Use Roundup or throwing a bag full of birdseeds will actually make all sorts of **** grow in his yard . I had a guy that loved his yard so much complain at work about someone doing that and he said he would rather have had someone kill it with roundup because at least it will grow back the same. Not with birdseeds though, he'll find crazy **** growing in that san augustine for months.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:12 PM
On The Tree

call me old fashon...but i say you punch him in the face.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

A can of gas..pour a middle finger.light it and run like hell.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TX_SS
my neighbor is just sooo ******* stupid. i just wanna shoot him...WHY DO YOU CUT GRASS in the morning esp when itz 50 degrees outside and itz WINTER~!??

this ****** gets up 7am and starts his ****** lawn mower cutting YELLOW DEAD GRASS~~ .. plus itz RAINING~!~!!~!~!~~! all the grass was spit on to my driveway.. WTF~?!~?!~?

some old white folks are just too crazy for me..

it's all a matter of perspective.

if i don't mow the lawn on time (once a week during the summer, not as often during the winter), i get charged $25 for the lawn guys to come out and mow it, and another $10 for the weed-eating. i work a 12-hour night shift, from 7pm - 7am. you better ******* believe i get out there when i get home at 7:15am - 7:30am and mow that ****.

plus, i happen to love the winter (although what we're currently having IS NOT winter...winter is when it's in the 30's). i love it when it's in the 30's & 40's as long as it's not wet or too windy, you can actually go outside without bathing in your own sweat and getting mummified from the mosquitoes sucking your *** dry.

just because YOU aren't in a situation where you need to get out there and mow at 7am, doesn't mean others aren't. and just because YOU don't like it to be 50°F, doesn't mean others don't.

welcome to life, hope you enjoy your stay. and maybe try to find something that's actually worth complaining about.

although, i will admit it's kinda crazy to mow when it's raining, but hey....it's not ME out there getting wet, what do i care? and yeah, he should have cleaned up his grass off your driveway...
Old 12-21-2006, 01:18 PM
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

My neighbor is OCD on his yard. He and his wife take turns mowing the grass every day of the week (I'm not making that up). They just stopped because it isn't growing anymore. But literally they water the snot out of the grass, and they mow it every day. This is over a 1 acre lot, and they do it with a push mower. In some cases they do a section, and then they will do another section the next day. In some cases, they do the entire yard. The weird thing is they have a riding mower they won't use.

I do not obesses at all about my yard. I have someone cut it, etc... for me. Getting all weirded out over your yard is one of those things that just eludes me.

But, it is annoying on Saturday morning at 7am when I'm trying to sleep in, and they crank up the mower. Although I'm on almost 2 acres, they are close enough to be annoying...
Old 12-21-2006, 02:53 PM
8 Sec Tuner

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
Old Man: Call the fire department, this one's out of control!
Old Woman: Don't put it out with your boots, Ted!
Old Man: Don't tell me my business devil woman!
*old man puts out fire with his boots*
Old Man: IT'S THE POOP AGAIN!!

-Ben R
Old 12-21-2006, 04:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Carbon
Use Roundup or throwing a bag full of birdseeds will actually make all sorts of **** grow in his yard . I had a guy that loved his yard so much complain at work about someone doing that and he said he would rather have had someone kill it with roundup because at least it will grow back the same. Not with birdseeds though, he'll find crazy **** growing in that san augustine for months.
That sounds exactly like something I would do. I love to get back at people inconspicuously. And especially when it requires very little on my part.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:44 PM
LS7 Member

Haters thread > this...

Quick Reply: my neighbor is FUking faggot