How not to get caught cheating

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thebatman411
I've only banged a few married women and I can tell you that I would never **** them in their house. That's just asking for a bullet in your chest. Rule #1 of banging a married women is that you never **** her in the same house that her husband lives in...plane and simple. Get a hotel or invite her to your place. Better to play it safe then to end up 6 feet deep.
I hear single women are just as much fun to bang as married women, and alot safer too. Thats just what I heard though..
Old 12-24-2006, 03:38 AM
TECH Regular

I've only banged a few married women and I can tell you that I would never **** them in their house. That's just asking for a bullet in your chest. Rule #1 of banging a married women is that you never **** her in the same house that her husband lives in...plane and simple. Get a hotel or invite her to your place. Better to play it safe then to end up 6 feet deep.
Just remember Karma later in life bro.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:24 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NaSSty Nate
Just remember Karma later in life bro.
After hearing the same **** from these married chicks, I know what not to do when I get married. I work in a woman dominated career, so I hear it all. Lets just hope Karma comes my way for the good things I've done and not the bad.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:41 PM
MJK
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lets just hope Karma comes my way for the good things I've done and not the bad.

Naaaaah....Karma is a b*tch.