chuck@hpe from:charles el

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 05:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default chuck@hpe from:charles el

Attn: Chuck Anders And The General Public

I am Charles El, the person that Chuck Anders has posted these false accusations against.

These accusations are false and fallacious. I will challenge these false accusations in a court of law. This can be handled, in a professional adult manner and not in a kindergarten, as Chuck Anders suggest.

Chuck Anders and I had a contract and a verbal agreement, stating I would manage and run HPE, have access to all books and checking account “of which I was an authorized signer ” and he would receive 500.00 per week. I am astonished with the behavior of Chuck Anders, as we shook hands and Chuck Anders claims to be a good ole boy from Nebraska, with honesty and his business dealings. Then when business was picking up vendors were getting paid along with payroll being paid parts being able to be ordered in a timely matter, Chuck Anders turned on me and breached the agreement. Chuck Anders began making accusations about me, putting my name on the internet with false allegations, and totally destroying my creditability. Now I’m getting death threats against my life and family. If these false allegations and accusations do not cease and desist immediately, within 24hrs, I will have no recourse but to file legal and criminal charges against my accuser. I will expect a full recant of these false allegations posted on the same websites from Chuck Anders, within 24hrs.

I have been in this business for a long while and I understand how the public feels about being scammed. I am not planning nor will I ever scam you the public or anyone else in business or any other manner. I am a fair and just person and I will treat all my business associates equally and justly.
Old 12-27-2006, 05:22 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

We already removed this once. Please do not air out your dirty laundry on this site. Have your lawyer contact his lawyer and settle this properly.

Quick Reply: chuck@hpe from:charles el