My Birthday cruise to Galveston... Hope to see you there!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006 | 03:32 PM
Staging Lane

Default My Birthday cruise to Galveston... Hope to see you there!!!!

copied this from our local forum.... i really hope to see all of you there

DATE: JAN. 7TH, 2007

What is this all about?
Well.... My BDay is on Jan. 4th and since this is my first year being home on my birthday since 2003 I'd like to do something special and none other than getting together with friends of FEARLESS and hanging out for a bit and then going for a cruise to G-Town.

PLEASE READ AND RESPECT

Unlike other Galveston cruises we will only have 1 (ONE) meeting place.

EVERYONE will be meeting up at Bel-Furniture right by the Greenspoint Mall at 10:00 with a roll out time of 10:30 on the dot.

IMPORTANT INFO
The agenda will look like this..... Once we roll out from Bel-Furniture we'll head straight to Cherry Hill for pics and hang out for a bit. Approx. arrival time will vary depending on the EXACT roll out time from the south side. Once we are done there we'll all head to "THE SPOT" for lunch. That'll probably be around 1 or 2ish hopefully.:dcn:

-We will be taking a totally different way than before. I know this is a long one, but it is well worth it. We'll be riding down the coast then going across the ferry.

-We Will start out by heading EAST on Beltway 8 all the way to I-10.

-We'll hit I-10 East for about 61 miles. If it sounds like people want to stop (Im sure we will) There is a truck stop right in winnie that we will be stopping at. :loud:

-From there we'll head south towards the coast for about 20 miles, it becomes a one lane road from once we get out of Winnie but its a nice ride.

-We'll start heading back west down the coast for about 18 miles then we'll start loading the ferry. Im sure there will be a line, we might all be able to get on one, but i doubt it. :gh:

-After we get off of the ferry we will head straight to Cherry Hill for pics and regroup right there. :dcn:

-Of course then we'll head to "The Spot" for Lunch. I hope everyone comes and eats with me for my B-Day.:al: :al:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
It might be a little chilly, but who knows with the awesome Texas weather.

Be sure not to forget:
Radar Detector
2 Way Radios
Cash Flow
A good co-pilot
Full Tank of Gas
Video/Digital Camera's

Heading Back

We'll be taking 45 all the way back into town then we'll branch off from there and head to the hizzy or where ever you want to go.

-Im going to go ahead and thank everyone for making this the best BDay ive had in years. LOL, afterall i spent my 21st in Iraq.

Last edited by 02TrueBlu; 01-01-2007 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-01-2007 | 09:53 PM
Staging Lane

LESS than a week away
Old 01-03-2007 | 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bump for a friends birthday. Should be a good turnout.