FYI: DFW street racing crackdown?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 12:23 PM
11Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NickcZ28
VERY TRUE.............................................. So is a 40 ok??
FRUM ROLL BITCHES!! Either way Dig or roll just have fun..
WTF is this "frum roll" racing thing I keep hearing?

Street racing is illegal, and I'll never really argue that point. However, if I were racing a guy in the middle of the night at a light, and I raced him to 10 over the speed limit (which is all I ever do), I would expect him to take it easy on me. I do that all the time whether there's someone next to me I'm trying to beat or not.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Gauge

Street racing is illegal, and I'll never really argue that point. However, if I were racing a guy in the middle of the night at a light, and I raced him to 10 over the speed limit (which is all I ever do), I would expect him to take it easy on me. I do that all the time whether there's someone next to me I'm trying to beat or not.
Yeah, something like that shouldn't warrant impounding or going to jail.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:40 PM
TECH Addict

Roll Racing should be outlawed and the fine should be that your "MAN" card is revocked for racing like a girl.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:56 PM
11 Second Club

If you dont know dont worry about it... Just keep your light night stoplight racing alive.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:08 PM
11Second Club

If you dont know dont worry about it... Just keep your light night stoplight racing alive.
I'm only curious because Frum is my last name. Hehehe.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
Roll Racing should be outlawed and the fine should be that your "MAN" card is revocked for racing like a girl.
MAN CARD?? HAHHAA Thats the most rediculous thing Ive ever heard...

Uhh Roll racing is outlawed dumb ***, and if you have such a card on you that says you are a man.. You are most likely A bitch...
Old 01-09-2007, 01:11 PM
11 Second Club

I'm only curious because Frum is my last name. Hehehe.
ohh really?? Na FRUM ROLL is some **** me and some buddies started, like last year, It was just a joke really...Then Brian made stickers..
Old 01-09-2007, 01:24 PM
TECH Addict

Roll Racing is do to the fact that the car owner rarely has enough bottom end power to compete in American style of drag racing. The owner usually weasels his way out of dig racing due to this lack of power and knowing that his car is lacking and he does not want some one to see his *** being handed to him. Therefore the roll race came along, generally started once the import scene picked up and gave them a pointless argument against a much more superior car than theres. Now since the popularity of "Roll Racing" or " Highway Bombs" the increase in the law stopping this due to the fact that type of racing generally involves more casualies than the standard drag race. Since the standard generally takes place on a empty street where "roll Racing" has to use up more distance to start and stop the highway is generally used and there is the real issue. To many innocent people are in the line of fire when it comes to that style of racing, it is bush league and is a moronic way to race.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Addict

MAN CARD?? HAHHAA Thats the most rediculous thing Ive ever heard...

Uhh Roll racing is outlawed dumb ***, and if you have such a card on you that says you are a man.. You are most likely A bitch...
It is a joke you douche bag
Old 01-09-2007, 01:30 PM
11 Second Club

HMMM me personally will do either, But I have seen WAY MORE bad wrecks from "american style drag racin" street races than rool races..The reason is hundreds of people are right on the side of the street watching the action, and when the car gets nasty and looses it takes out side lining car people.. killing many! Roll racing usually taking place on a hyway late at night only kills the people involved from there own mistakes.. so Now explain this again?? Hmmm
Old 01-09-2007, 01:49 PM
TECH Addict

HMMM me personally will do either, But I have seen WAY MORE bad wrecks from "american style drag racin" street races than roll races..The reason is hundreds of people are right on the side of the street watching the action, and when the car gets nasty and loses it takes out side lining car people.. killing many! Roll racing usually taking place on a highway late at night only kills the people involved from there own mistakes.. so Now explain this again?? Hmmm
If you really don't get it then you really don't get it.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:59 PM
11 Second Club

HAAHaA guess not..
Old 01-09-2007, 02:02 PM
TECH Addict

HMMM me personally will do either, But I have seen WAY MORE bad wrecks from "american style drag racin" street races than rool races..The reason is hundreds of people are right on the side of the street watching the action, and when the car gets nasty and looses it takes out side lining car people.. killing many! Roll racing usually taking place on a hyway late at night only kills the people involved from there own mistakes.. so Now explain this again?? Hmmm
That's just "stupid style drag racin."
Old 01-09-2007, 02:03 PM
11Second Club

NickcZ28, you've actually seen drag racers take out spectators? I'd expect that to be all over the news.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:12 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
Roll Racing is do to the fact that the car owner rarely has enough bottom end power to compete in American style of drag racing. The owner usually weasels his way out of dig racing due to this lack of power and knowing that his car is lacking and he does not want some one to see his *** being handed to him. Therefore the roll race came along, generally started once the import scene picked up and gave them a pointless argument against a much more superior car than theres. Now since the popularity of "Roll Racing" or " Highway Bombs" the increase in the law stopping this due to the fact that type of racing generally involves more casualies than the standard drag race. Since the standard generally takes place on a empty street where "roll Racing" has to use up more distance to start and stop the highway is generally used and there is the real issue. To many innocent people are in the line of fire when it comes to that style of racing, it is bush league and is a moronic way to race.

Not just the lack of low end power, but also the fact that this particular brand of racer has modified his ride to have more power (maybe only in the upper band), but has neglected the suspension, etc. that would make the car a good dig racer. In other words he didn't build his car up to be a complete package.

I may have done a few roll races, but a true American race is a quarter mile from a standing start.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Banned

thats why u dont stop ! 5.7>4.6
Old 01-09-2007, 03:54 PM
11 Second Club

Ive actually seen it 6,235,123.5 times...Soo YA..
Old 01-09-2007, 03:55 PM
11 Second Club

YALL are a bunch u no good fer nottin mullet weearin chewin tabaca spittin rednecks..YYYEEooooohhaawwww
Old 01-09-2007, 06:16 PM
TECH Addict

when the movie Fast and Furious came out so did all the dumb little kids with there parents cars. They *** up the racing scene
Old 01-09-2007, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

YALL are a bunch u no good fer nottin mullet weearin chewin tabaca spittin rednecks..YYYEEooooohhaawwww
im not a redneck im a mexican

Quick Reply: FYI: DFW street racing crackdown?