FYI: DFW street racing crackdown?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 06:59 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do both from dig and roll on the street. Seriously, the turbo civics will only race from roll. So I just beat them from roll. Mr. Bill, keep your man status. You are still a little *** clown. Some people like to have fun. I don't see how anybody can watch a 1/4 drag race. It is the most boring thing I have ever seen. Such a short race. But to each their own and I can RESPECT that. People like the adrenaline of from street racing because they like to go very fast.

As for harsher punishment in laws. HA! Under this joke of a government? Somebody can kill and get a LIFE sentence and get out in 20.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
Roll Racing is do to the fact that the car owner rarely has enough bottom end power to compete in American style of drag racing.
Actually, some people race from a roll cause they have too much bottom end power and cant get any traction from a dig. And with weak 10 bolts, the use of slicks will get you traction but possible blow your rearend.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98 Raptor TA
Actually, some people race from a roll cause they have too much bottom end power and cant get any traction from a dig. And with weak 10 bolts, the use of slicks will get you traction but possible blow your rearend.
Exactly.....
Old 01-10-2007, 03:33 PM
TECH Addict

Roll racing is as pointless as Drifting.

Adillhoff thanks now I can finally sleep at night.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

Poopras.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote from the article..."We do see those little cars with their mufflers, but there's just no place for racers out here."

Does this mean that LS1s are allowed to race cuz we're not little cars with mufflers?? Idiots!!

Street racing should be legalized and welcomed! It's a large part of who we are as people! It should be especially welcomed if we all go together to a remote place where there are no other cars and we drag down an empty road. Seriously...what's the harm with that?????!!!! Freaking pigs/lawmakers. They need to eat **** and die!...sort of...
Old 01-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Launching!

Hell I can remember a few nights in Houston out on Spikewood the cops were sitting in their car behind the starting line and called out over the PA "If we don't see some racing soon, were going to start hauling people to jail." Of course that was about 10 years ago but never the less I think that the law makers and the law enforcers are sending mixed signals.

Quick Reply: FYI: DFW street racing crackdown?