My Trans AM got pulled over , BS ticket!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 11:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel you man, that is BS. How is your driving record? If it is clean, you should be able to make a case to a jury, you know expres how concerned you were. If you have a series of moving violations, the prosecutor will neail your driving histroy, and pretty much call you a liar. Credibility is everything, if they can get any dirt on you you fucked. What ever you do do NOT mention you just came from your girlfriend's house and that you were fighting. They will say you were emotionally unstable, and should not have been driving.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PMCSPIDER
I feel you man, that is BS. How is your driving record? If it is clean, you should be able to make a case to a jury, you know expres how concerned you were. If you have a series of moving violations, the prosecutor will neail your driving histroy, and pretty much call you a liar. Credibility is everything, if they can get any dirt on you you fucked. What ever you do do NOT mention you just came from your girlfriend's house and that you were fighting. They will say you were emotionally unstable, and should not have been driving.

I have a clean record.... only been pulled over one other time in the last 5 years and it was dismissed.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Then I would make your case to a jury. If you honestly felt your life could have been in danger, it doesnt matter if you were doing 100mph in my book. I think you have a legit case, especially since you werent speeding a lot.

Quick Reply: My Trans AM got pulled over , BS ticket!