Mr. PIMP...I Mean Powell!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 10:45 AM
HRJ
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NiceTry
See even a guy that hates me can tell i'm just joking!
Who says I hate you? Hell, I don't even know you. True, I got a bit aggravated at you for stirring **** uneccesarily on the site I moderate, but I got over it, and I certainly don't hate you for it.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:04 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by 00BlackLS1
Hey Mr. Ballin out of control, how about some $$$ for your dog destroying the room you stayed in, plus picking up a tire you decide to leave, if you still want it?

As far as congratulating powell.....
Yeah don't go thinking I've been avoiding you my phone is f'd B I just told Krista yesterday, but yes I'll swing by the house this week and we'll sort some of that out as well as grab some lunch. Without you guys I would have been on the streets and I haven't forgotten that.

Edit: Did you end up getting that stang I never heard anything else about it?
Old 01-16-2007, 12:11 PM
TECH Pimp

Also why is everyone taking what Chris said out of context? To me it seems like he is just describing the way the industry works, and in that industry some places may charge more for a higher level of craftsmanship. If I was to buy a nice hand made table I sure as hell wouldn't be buying the cheap one that's going to need to be replaced from being whittled on incorrectly. Get the idea?
Old 01-16-2007, 12:26 PM
Banned

Look man, just throw $20 in the mailbox and we'll call it even. I'll have your tire in the back of the truck, if you still want it. I'm pretty busy with things.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:27 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Originally Posted by HRJ
Who says I hate you? Hell, I don't even know you. True, I got a bit aggravated at you for stirring **** uneccesarily on the site I moderate, but I got over it, and I certainly don't hate you for it.
OMFG!!! Are you kidding me? I watched all of that go down and he didn't start nor say ****!

You guys picked on SRT-4's guys and we know a few.....he asked if you guys wanted to race a Dodge truck......locked. He then started a new thread asking why the lock and looking for a race and you guys cry ricer on him and bashing him, then you delete it as well. I signed up and saw that **** go down and I will never visit that site again.

But thats the past and maybe moderating was new to you guys as the site was new as well?

Peace,
Craig.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:05 PM
HRJ
Launching!

Originally Posted by CRAGER
OMFG!!! Are you kidding me? I watched all of that go down and he didn't start nor say ****!

You guys picked on SRT-4's guys and we know a few.....he asked if you guys wanted to race a Dodge truck......locked. He then started a new thread asking why the lock and looking for a race and you guys cry ricer on him and bashing him, then you delete it as well. I signed up and saw that **** go down and I will never visit that site again.

But thats the past and maybe moderating was new to you guys as the site was new as well?

Peace,
Craig.
I'm referring to another event, but thanks for the reminder.

I like your "interpretation" of that instance...lol. But hey, I wouldn't expect anything else.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by _Zac
Also why is everyone taking what Chris said out of context? To me it seems like he is just describing the way the industry works, and in that industry some places may charge more for a higher level of craftsmanship. If I was to buy a nice hand made table I sure as hell wouldn't be buying the cheap one that's going to need to be replaced from being whittled on incorrectly. Get the idea?
I couldn't have said it better myself, i'm not ******* on people for buying parts at cheaper prices hell i did it myself back in the day, i'm just saying how the market has been destroyed.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:19 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Chris, you might want to simmer down. I just deleted several of your replies by request of MTI.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by HRJ
I'm referring to another event, but thanks for the reminder.

I like your "interpretation" of that instance...lol. But hey, I wouldn't expect anything else.
I am not aware of another incident, don't know if here or there.

As far as "interpretation" the truth hurts, truth hurts. I don't lie, I watched it happen. And any post you did leave open of his you edited them. I thought that I was back on www.ls1.com days of **** mods. lmao

But thats water under the bridge now.

Peace,
Craig.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:24 PM
HRJ
Launching!

Originally Posted by CRAGER
I am not aware of another incident, don't know if here or there.

As far as "interpretation" the truth hurts, truth hurts. I don't lie, I watched it happen. And any post you did leave open of his you edited them. I thought that I was back on www.ls1.com days of **** mods. lmao

But thats water under the bridge now.

Peace,
Craig.
Ooooo "Truth hurts man!" Ya got me....lol. No one can argue the "Truth hurts" post.

*sigh* Defeated by a overused phrase that doesn't mean crap.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:28 PM
TECH Addict

ide like to check out the new ride Chris. but im afraid of offending you when i find and pick out the quirks of the car. kind of like the silver one! but hey its nicer than anything i own
Old 01-16-2007, 01:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Chris, you might want to simmer down. I just deleted several of your replies by request of MTI.
Sure i'll simmer down just as soon as you realize i was just f*cking with you not being a dick..... i'm an ******* not a dick lol
Old 01-16-2007, 01:31 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

no prob Chris, now take your medicine and go back to sleep sick-boy.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:35 PM
HRJ
Launching!

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
ide like to check out the new ride Chris. but im afraid of offending you when i find and pick out the quirks of the car. kind of like the silver one! but hey its nicer than anything i own
Oh yeah! We're talking about a Porsche! I got sidetracked

More pics!!! I wanna see the interior, if you don't mind.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:39 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
Joe actually you did point out a few things that did help me realize that something wasn't right!! Anything can help because a Mustang/Camaro/Vette I have SOME idea what I am looking for/at. I'll have the new one tonight or tomorrow and I'll bring it by Craigs so we can go through it all and get a few pictures.

And Chris get back in bed.. You sounded like death earlier lol. If I get sick some how.. its your *** LOL.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:49 PM

Ok, this thread got waaaaay off track and is done!

HRJ - I do apologize the BS from the past that I have brought up. I hope you accept my apology and we can move on.

When Powell gets the new car I will snap pics and he or I will start a new thread, and it will not get off track this time.

Peace,
Craig.

Quick Reply: Mr. PIMP...I Mean Powell!!!