Car Meet Video From Katy

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 10:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HTOWN-MIKEL
thats nthe guy that started all the ****!

and for the rest stop chiming in to make a useless point u werent there and dont know the whole story.. ever heard "dont judge a book by its cover"?
I used to go to the meets in Katy and they were never like this. Yall really fucked them up. Look like a bunch of little ghetto fgts that think they are better than everyone else.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:23 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
I used to go to the meets in Katy and they were never like this. Yall really fucked them up. Look like a bunch of little ghetto fgts that think they are better than everyone else.
i agree what happened shouldnt have but it did. doing 150 on the feeder isnt the smartest thing but we do that too. i dont think the katy meet is ruined but youre right that **** needs to stay outside of it
Old 01-18-2007, 11:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by s.o.m.SS
i agree what happened shouldnt have but it did. doing 150 on the feeder isnt the smartest thing but we do that too. i dont think the katy meet is ruined but youre right that **** needs to stay outside of it
YUP VERY TRUE!

and for the rest stop chiming in to make a useless point u werent there and dont know the whole story.. ever heard "dont judge a book by its cover"?
EXACTLY!
Old 01-18-2007, 11:35 AM
10 Second Club

Up here in dallas we have a meet on wed night... none of that happens because if you dont have a car, your in high school, or you own rice..... dont bother comming. they should have a 20+ age requirement at these things..... dumb kids!
Old 01-18-2007, 11:42 AM
TECH Regular

thats nthe guy that started all the ****!

You, sir, can suck my *****. I wasnt there, so who gives a ****. I used to go to Miami Subs and Rankin Rd. back in the day. Now why did none of that stupid **** happen back then???? All beefs were settled on the street, and if you were talking **** and didnt have a car to run; or wernt willing to run, you kept your damn mouth shut. He may have started it, but I am willing to bet the guy that threw the first punch a) was not who the **** talking was directed at and b) didnt have a car to run. So in other words, he should not have been involved.

******* kids these days, always gotta play hard like they got something to prove.

Here is an idea, STFU and

EDIT: Dont want people chiming in? Dont put this in a PUBLIC FORUM!!
Old 01-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DSIM
You, sir, can suck my *****.

funny, this is how this fight started, someone thaught you can throw aound insults to people they dont know.......
Old 01-18-2007, 11:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Gary3282
funny, this is how this fight started, someone thaught you can throw aound insults to people they dont know.......
LOL!!
Old 01-18-2007, 12:02 PM
TECH Regular

So does that mean that this MUST end with some one getting sucker-punched?

The difference between me and the other guy.... it wouldnt have ended up throwing fists. It would have been solved on the street, the way it should. I have seen some great arguements in my time, and not once did someones pigmy throw a punch. If they were not talking to you, you were not involved, it was between A and B. They would argue, throw insults, and then get in the car and see who would win... 1 of 2 things would happen after that. Either the loser would go back to where everyone was hanging out and concede, or they didnt come back until next week... usually with spray to race the same guy again.

Like I said..... STFU and
Old 01-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Teching In

You, sir, can suck my *****. I wasnt there, so who gives a ****. I used to go to Miami Subs and Rankin Rd. back in the day. Now why did none of that stupid **** happen back then???? All beefs were settled on the street, and if you were talking **** and didnt have a car to run; or wernt willing to run, you kept your damn mouth shut. He may have started it, but I am willing to bet the guy that threw the first punch a) was not who the **** talking was directed at and b) didnt have a car to run. So in other words, he should not have been involved.

******* kids these days, always gotta play hard like they got something to prove.

first off, y are u talking ****? second i aint no damn kid and yes that stuff did happen at rankin and miami subs, u were obviously sum where else... and no one was playin hard, it was a fight not a **** contest. u dont know who or wat was invovled so lets leave it at that, and sur chime ina as much as u want , but everytime u do ur "acying like u have sumthin to prove" if u do, fine i will STFU and drive, lets set it up?? ......unless u just really wanted me to lick ur *****.... oh wait let me act like a kid and call u *** 2, sounds like sum one that just quoted my post? hmmmmmm
Old 01-18-2007, 12:20 PM
TECH Regular

first off, y are u talking ****? second i aint no damn kid and yes that stuff did happen at rankin and miami subs, u were obviously sum where else... and no one was playin hard, it was a fight not a **** contest. u dont know who or wat was invovled so lets leave it at that, and sur chime ina as much as u want , but everytime u do ur "acying like u have sumthin to prove" if u do, fine i will STFU and drive, lets set it up?? ......unless u just really wanted me to lick ur *****.... oh wait let me act like a kid and call u *** 2, sounds like sum one that just quoted my post? hmmmmmm

You are right, I should not have attacked you like that. I apologize. It just irritates the hell out of me that people see the only way out of a situation is with violence.... especially car people. The better way to solve it is out on the street. If you cant win, then you have no right to talk ****.

As for Subs and Rankin, I used to hang out there in the early 90's (92 till about 96, thats when it got bad) and MAYBE heard about 1 or 2 fights.

Oh yea, nowhere did I call you a ***.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Staging Lane

a man licking another mans ***** is pretty Gay in my book......
Old 01-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Teching In

You are right, I should not have attacked you like that. I apologize. It just irritates the hell out of me that people see the only way out of a situation is with violence.... especially car people. The better way to solve it is out on the street. If you cant win, then you have no right to talk ****.

As for Subs and Rankin, I used to hang out there in the early 90's (92 till about 96, thats when it got bad) and MAYBE heard about 1 or 2 fights.

no need to aplogize, but im glad this isnt turning into another keyboard war! lol and i thought u said ***, my fault.. but the specifics are still there and yes we were involved but knowing wat actually went down, u would have prob. done the same thing. it started here but def. escalated into to a threating matter, im not gonna say anymore in the thread but pm me if u want details.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Teching In

**** u wrote the book on licking ***** is the way to a mans heart., well that and "how to keep your lawn green year round!"
Old 01-18-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Regular

no need to aplogize, but im glad this isnt turning into another keyboard war! lol and i thought u said ***, my fault.. but the specifics are still there and yes we were involved but knowing wat actually went down, u would have prob. done the same thing. it started here but def. escalated into to a threating matter, im not gonna say anymore in the thread but pm me if u want details.
STILL, would have said run 'em. In any event, PM sent.

The act is gay, but nowhere did I call the man a homersexual.

Last edited by DSIM; 01-18-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Staging Lane

t nowhere did I call the man a homersexual.
thats giving him to much credit, hes not a man.....LOL

and Mikel, I told you no more mulching my lawn, bag the clippings bitch
Old 01-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Teching In

thats giving him to much credit, hes not a man.....LOL

and Mikel, I told you no more mulching my lawn, bag the clippings bitch

sorry guys garys in a bad mood his lawnmower went down the other night and his job is suspended until sears can get him the replacment parts,, im sorry usualy he will lick ur ***** without a second thought, again sorry
Old 01-18-2007, 01:24 PM
TECH Resident

another good thread.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:40 PM
Staging Lane

lmao now that was a funny vid. and where the hell is all the racing vids. at?? we did race while the fighting was goin down. i only caught the last 20 sec. or so of the fight or when the bigger guy got dropped. but back on to what i want. we did some badass passes last night and i wanna see the vids. so where the hell r they at? darla i think u have some dont you? postem up. ohh yeah and wheres the chick fight vid.???
Old 01-18-2007, 01:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Blck_01ss
lmao now that was a funny vid. and where the hell is all the racing vids. at?? we did race while the fighting was goin down. i only caught the last 20 sec. or so of the fight or when the bigger guy got dropped. but back on to what i want. we did some badass passes last night and i wanna see the vids. so where the hell r they at? darla i think u have some dont you? postem up. ohh yeah and wheres the chick fight vid.???
we'll prob get the chick fight up tonight randy
Old 01-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have a few races on vid of greg and worm boy but i cant upload them on here..iam still waiting for my buddy to e mail me the chick fight video