Best trip club for bachelor party (DFW)

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 06:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Cabaret gets my vote then the Lodge second. Id recommend Baby dolls over all of them but it wasnt on your list.
Like I said earlier, baby dolls is out of the question. I have not heard many folks talk about it really. Which of the places listed above would be considered more "liberal"?
Old 01-20-2007, 06:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by xfactor_pitbulls
Like I said earlier, baby dolls is out of the question. I have not heard many folks talk about it really. Which of the places listed above would be considered more "liberal"?
Definitely the Lodge then.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:17 AM
BP
TECH Enthusiast

If you insist on going for second best then hit up the Lodge. Make sure you book a table in advance though, they have a lot of room but with the club laid out like it is seating a small group can be difficult.

Dallas Gentlemens club is a dump compared to either them or Baby Dolls. I've actually been shot at in their parking lot, not fun! I haven't been to Cabaret Royale in several years so I'm not sure about it. They did add on a totally nude side (Fare West) that connects to it.

Now if you meant the Men's Club it's a really nice place but they are even worse than the Lodge when it comes to heavy handed management keeping tabs on the dancers. That and when you look in the parking lot and see Ferraris, Vipers and Porsches filling up the valet section you know it's expensive.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:20 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

NW Hwy in Dallas.

New Orleans Nights in Fort Worth. Nice!
Old 01-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Launching!

BD's in Dallas. The best bang for the buck and quality.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:59 AM
BP
TECH Enthusiast

It's a bachelor party, get a limo and go to all of them. Cover is maybe $7 at the most and it's only $3 at Baby Dolls. If it sucks get in the car and go to another one.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BP
If you insist on going for second best then hit up the Lodge. Make sure you book a table in advance though, they have a lot of room but with the club laid out like it is seating a small group can be difficult.

Dallas Gentlemens club is a dump compared to either them or Baby Dolls. I've actually been shot at in their parking lot, not fun! I haven't been to Cabaret Royale in several years so I'm not sure about it. They did add on a totally nude side (Fare West) that connects to it.
well bitch, if you'd called and invited me, they would have been shot back at!

Quick Reply: Best trip club for bachelor party (DFW)