2007 z06 vs. NEON vs. 2004 z06 ***video***

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 02:44 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Better yet.. Find me a SRT-4 that DROVE TO THE TRACK ON ITS SAME TIRES IT RAN ON! And drive home (35-40miles each way), and still get 25+mpg then you can brag about something.. Cause I don't see any SRT-4s that have done that and still gone a 10.55 letting out..
Old 01-24-2007, 02:58 PM
8 Second Club

Dude this is getting good... everytime a riceboy steps up to the plate.. he gets slammed outta here.. Come on guys can you not give me one good thing.

The only cool person from you all's camp is the owner of the car. He's not making claims he knows he can't back up, hell he is really not making any claims at all. His car makes good power, runs good, and so on.. Other then him the rest of you SRT owners posting are not the brightest crayons in the box.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Actually no it wont...
http://www.vobra.org/vids/newbest.wmv

If you can find nitrous on the car we'll pay ya! 10.8:1 compression, 320cfm LS1 heads, small cam, etc..

Now the 996TT.. Its got nothing yet.. Mods cost more then just an arm and a leg. But I think a bottem 12 high 11sec car is good enough considering a NORMAL 3R runs what.. 12.3s @ 114 lol
who said it was Normal?

They can get a bit lower then that unless you are talking about a bolt on kit with nothing else right down to the 17x8 rims.

I bet my SRT would eat your TT and crap a bug

BTW nice video, but I thought it would be fast...... Whos car is it?

Oh and here is a video of a S3 SRT-4 in the 1/4... enjoy (probably a little too close for comfort against that vette huh?)
Click here to see Video
Old 01-24-2007, 03:01 PM
12 Second Club

i wanna see a dig
Old 01-24-2007, 03:02 PM
8 Second Club

If your from Houston.. Bring it don't sing it rice boy.... Apparently you think you got enough for the Vette and you can eat me alive from a stop.. Name the money.. Don't be a little

Originally Posted by moltenice
who said it was Normal?

They can get a bit lower then that unless you are talking about a bolt on kit with nothing else right down to the 17x8 rims.

I bet my SRT would eat your TT and crap a bug

BTW nice video, but I thought it would be fast...... Whos car is it?

Oh and here is a video of a S3 SRT-4 in the 1/4... enjoy (probably a little too close for comfort against that vette huh?)
Click here to see Video
Old 01-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Staging Lane

Dude this is getting good... everytime a riceboy steps up to the plate.. he gets slammed outta here.. Come on guys can you not give me one good thing.

The only cool person from you all's camp is the owner of the car. He's not making claims he knows he can't back up, hell he is really not making any claims at all. His car makes good power, runs good, and so on.. Other then him the rest of you SRT owners posting are not the brightest crayons in the box.

Sorry I had to take a ****, and then I grabbed a soda and a bag of chips. But I am back lil miss thang dont fret.

Oh and 4U2NV doesnt need to make any claims, a 800WHP 2950lbs ish SRT-4 doesnt have much to worry about.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Staging Lane

If your from Houston.. Bring it don't sing it rice boy.... Apparently you think you got enough for the Vette and you can eat me alive from a stop.. Name the money.. Don't be a little
who said stop? You almight german twin Turbo, vs my little skittle, 80+, 3 honks, $500. ( I like small bills and bring a camera, this is gonna be funny)

Old 01-24-2007, 03:06 PM
8 Second Club

And considering that is the FASTEST S3 in the country, I've done a little research.. ITS STILL ******* SLOW! It couldn't even make the first real turn out on the street... My brothers car we drove to the track.. Ran on 93 octane.. you know what that is right.. Not sure if SOME of you SRT guys know how to use a gas pump. Its the one that says 9 and 3 You buy it at your local gas station. Do you want me to continue down the list as to why its unimpressive in anybody but you alls world?
Old 01-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Staging Lane

also who's rice? My car was made in the USA, and has American made parts (doh, except for the HKS BOV). This is just a friendly domestic owner here. Not a sticker on her
If anything you would be kraut. Bring it kraut boy.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:08 PM
8 Second Club

who said stop? You almight german twin Turbo, vs my little skittle, 80+, 3 honks, $500. ( I like small bills and bring a camera, this is gonna be funny)

Never said I'd race you from a roll.. But your god damn right from a dead stop.. We will bring the Vette if you want to go from a 80 roll.. Ask Rocky what happen when he was racing Zac and that black C5 came out of no where Plus the best part is... I bet you don't even have $500...

Tony seriously can we have a rice day forum for us.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:09 PM
TECH Addict

The fastest S3 runs a 10.99? What does the fastest SRT-4 run?
Old 01-24-2007, 03:10 PM
8 Second Club

And yes I do have a Kraut Wagon.. I bet the Neon was considered one of the top Sports cars in the world..

Don't forget about the 8 sec Camaro in the sig... Guess you have sigs turned off LOL!
Old 01-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Staging Lane

And considering that is the FASTEST S3 in the country, I've done a little research.. ITS STILL ******* SLOW! It couldn't even make the first real turn out on the street... My brothers car we drove to the track.. Ran on 93 octane.. you know what that is right.. Not sure if SOME of you SRT guys know how to use a gas pump. Its the one that says 9 and 3 You buy it at your local gas station. Do you want me to continue down the list as to why its unimpressive in anybody but you alls world?
FASTEST???? who told you that

safe to assume you dont use that reasearch skill in a job (or atleast I hope not).

I run PUMP (but I also spray Meth 24/7)...... so what. First ya guys harp cause we use turbos, then ya harp about power to weight, now its the fuel...

TAPON ISLE POWELL

and of course I would be running C16, i'll let you smell the tail pipe if you're lucky.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:11 PM
TECH Junkie

watch out, these neon guys are sneaking with the toulean (sp?) the pump gas mix, smells like pump gas runs like race gas.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:12 PM
8 Second Club

FASTEST???? who told you that

safe to assume you dont use that reasearch skill in a job (or atleast I hope not).

I run PUMP (but I also spray Meth 24/7)...... so what. First ya guys harp cause we use turbos, then ya harp about power to weight, now its the fuel...

TAPON ISLE POWELL

and of course I would be running C16, i'll let you smell the tail pipe if you're lucky.
Run whatever you want.. LOL You still haven't taken the challenge up with the Vette... Only want to race a stock car from a 80mph roll. I mean I could call you out in the twisties next.. but you and I both know your car wouldn't make it through the 2nd turn trying to keep up
Old 01-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Staging Lane

And yes I do have a Kraut Wagon.. I bet the Neon was considered one of the top Sports cars in the world..

Don't forget about the 8 sec Camaro in the sig... Guess you have sigs turned off LOL!
Nah man, of course not. Dont be silly.... It's a NEON. All it is known for is very cheap speed, hurting feelings, and cutting people down to size. Sending the sport compact world into a tail spin, and being owned by the occasional young assho**.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

Run whatever you want.. LOL You still haven't taken the challenge up with the Vette... Only want to race a stock car from a 80mph roll. I mean I could call you out in the twisties next.. but you and I both know your car wouldn't make it through the 2nd turn trying to keep up
Nah man, I'd make it. Dont think I am leaving the suspension out. They handle better then you think (of course not better then your car) but then again by turn two I would bet I would be right on your *** pushing you into the grass. Wut the hell would I care, its a neon.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:14 PM
8 Second Club

Well its been real.. and its been fun, seriously.. I have to go take care of ****.. I'll be ready for more e-smack talk more..

And if your in Houston remember.. the ol Black Vette is just waiting in the driveway for ya.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Shackleford
The fastest S3 runs a 10.99? What does the fastest SRT-4 run?
nah it's gets quicker and quicker each run. I believe it went into the 10.8 region.

They are getting quicker and quicker. As for overall I dont know. A decent amount in the 10's though. S3 was the first though.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:21 PM
10 Second Club

Lol do you even know who the Powell's are? Lets just say when Chris Powell was 17 he had his daily driver 98 cobra convertable that would have drug your high 10 sec neon. That was 6 years ago and he would have done it on pump gas The Corvette he is talking about is mine, Im his brother. I bet you any amount of money that my car would put atleast 3 cars on you from a 80 roll. I will be on motor, no nitrous, no racegas, and have a passenger in the car. what do you say? and Why would you want to race his daily driver? Im sure he will do it pump gas on pump gas from a dig both on stock tires. Or you cant race his Camaro from what ever roll you want with you on full race everything. Oh ya I will also race the the 2900lb 800hp neon from what ever roll he wants I have 2 nitrous kits in my bedroom and I only need one to put 20 cars on the fastest neon in the world.
Matt