WOW! Just wow....

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 06:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Something similar just happened to me not that long ago, but luckily found my wallet un-touched about a week later... I was mostly just pissed because of my ID's in the wallet (military and civilian) and I needed them, and got them back just in time. I wouldn't steal someones wallet, I personally know the headaches associated with it, and two, if you did, you wouldn't get jack **** except the cash in it and maybe some gift cards, anyone else would obviously cancel all their other cards and it is just a huge hassle.

Glad you got yours back too, and really cool how the employees helped you out.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
one of my clients is Dallas WorkSource.......I can share this information with the VP of Marketing in Dallas who will inform the other centers... they are county/state regulated Employment assistance centers..... you know the type that work there. Make sure you get that tape.... then send it to the HR manager annonmously (sp) and get her reviewed for integrity!!!!!! do what is right! she doesnt need to be working there.
i want to, I'm just scared of what COULD happen if i do that. i dont want her or one of her friends to come to my house and try to do something
Old 01-26-2007, 06:38 PM
TECH Regular

Ya, Id either get new credit cards or something just to be safe, especially if she went through all your ****. Hope you dont carry your SS card with you, big mistake. I got some **** stolen from me and now never carry more than $10 or $20 bucks and just use my debit card. I know how you feel man, just glad you got your stuff back.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:50 PM
Staging Lane

Congrats on getting your wallet back. And I know some people if you want her taken care of. Ahem road trip to Mexico anyone?
Old 01-26-2007, 06:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man, you Texas fellas always have some drama type bullshit goin on....

But that's messed up that broad stole your wallet.
Old 01-26-2007, 08:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

seriously! Man i'm never trusting people again! i thought it was suspicious when she looked down at out table, but for some odd reason i didnt even bother to look in that direction. i wish i would have realized my wallet was mssing b4 we left, i could have called the cops, and she would have been arrested. that would have been great!
Old 01-26-2007, 09:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow thats kool you got your wallet back.. I lost mine once never found it lost my SS, ID,and my girlfriends pic...she was heart broken becasue it was the only pic she had of the kind...but I got a new everything now...lol
Old 01-26-2007, 09:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

If you cant call the cops that calls for a bitch slap!
Old 01-26-2007, 10:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thats fucked up. I found a valid credit/debit card a few months ago and called the issuing bank and had it deactivated for the girl.

One night when i was in Canada at the club i was driving home and stopped at a rest stop to take a **** and i left my wallet on a vending machine. i made it all the way to the damn USA/Canada border before i noticed i didnt have my wallet. I hauled *** right back to that rest stop going like 120 in my old V6 camaro. I got lucky, the wallet was in the place i left it.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
This is why I rarely keep anything over $20 in my wallet. Once I had my pocket picked (happened to me in a bar on 6th Street in Austin), I learned to keep my cash in a money clip in my front pocket. Credit cards can be cancelled quickly, but cash is usually flat-out gone.

Glad you got your stuff back. It was cool of the Wing Stop people to help you out like that.

-Mike

i also only keep a money clip with cash and id. i leave my CC at home. I only take them with me when i know im going to need them.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:27 PM
TECH Addict

thats an amazing story. you are beyond lucky to get your **** back. was all your money and stuff in your wallet?
Old 01-26-2007, 11:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea everything was in there, but it was all out of place...she went thru it and took things out i guess, but it was all there.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:14 PM
TECH Veteran

that's rediculous but atleast you did what you did and got your wallet and money back. Once i was at a gas station and this woman told me that she needed some money for gas so i give her 5 bucks and i watch her go into the store and than she comes out with CIGS, i was like hey what the **** is wrong with you, i give you money for gas and you buy ciggarettes with it, so i told her to return the cigs and give the money back and she did.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:36 PM
al
TECH Enthusiast

I love it when you catch a thief red handed and put them in thier place. There is no way she would she would have kept the wallet. You had that bitch up a tree with no way down. Glad you got it back. Next time tell her to stick a extra $50 in your wallet or you`ll call the cops. Is that blackmail ??
Old 01-27-2007, 03:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just hope that since she had all your info off your drivers license and such that she doesn't have her boyfriend steal your ID and open some accounts in your name. If you had any credit cards in your wallet she has their numbers too.......She may be charging things right now.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:16 AM
Staging Lane

Puta Madre.. .Pinche Vieja Babosa!... Happy you got your **** back bro...
Old 01-27-2007, 10:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

no i canceled my CC and debit card, yeah she could open up new one's but i know where she works and with the video of her stealing my wallet i think thats enough proof to get her *** thrown in jail if it comes down to that. and if the law doesnt work for me, i'll just pay some bums to **** up her car!
Old 01-27-2007, 10:15 AM
TECH Resident

What a *****...you should have bitch slapped that ***, made her give you head, then bust one off her eye. J/K, LOL?
Old 01-27-2007, 10:57 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by osvaldo
People=****!

Check this out. Just bare with me and read this...

So today the girlfriend and I got out of school. It was 1pm so we decided to go eat lunch. We debated about where to go and finally decided to go to Wing Stop. We order in advance, get there, i get my wallet out of my sweaters pocket, pay, i put the wallet back in my pocket and we sit down. We were being stupid having a good time just playing around. After about 5-8 minutes our food is ready. We both get up to get the food and I notice this lady walk behind me, then turn back around to get something, and I see her look twice at our table. I didn't think anything of it. We left, got in the car to go home and eat, and when we get home I realized I didn't have my wallet! Mother ******! Son-of-a-BITCH!!! I'm instantly in panic mode! I work as a bellman in a hotel so most of my money comes form cash tips. And it just so happened that I worked last night till after midnight and had a lot of cash in my wallet. On top of that, the wallet was a Christmas gift from the GF last year. So I'm freaking out. I haul *** back to WS, and search the parking lot. Nothing. I search inside. Nothing. Ask the employees. Nothing. But I notice that the lady who was walking around behind me wasn't there anymore. I think to myself, "Why the hell did she leave if she was sitting down to eat?" The guy at WS gave me her number and suggested I call and ask her. I did and she seemed sincere so I ruled her out. I go back and she's there again. She said she lost her credit card but she found it. I ask her again, "Are you sure you didn't pick up my wallet?" She says no. The guy at WS tells me she bitched them out for giving me her number. The manager asks me if I wanted to look at the surveillance video. **** YEAH! I do, and clear as ******* day this ROTTEN PIECE OF **** picks up my wallet as soon as we walk out and puts it in her purse. I call that bitch and tell her, "I saw the surveillance video, I know you took my wallet, you can either continue to deny and I'll show up at your job with a police officer(I knew where she worked because the guy WS said he saw WorkSource badge on her shirt), or u can give me my wallet and we'll forget this **** ever happened.

Sure enough the bitch returned it. She apologized and said she was going through hard times, I told her I didn't give a **** and hung up.

Can y'all believe that ****? The ******* WorkSource!

Why didn't I have her arrested you ask?
Because the manager at WS said they fucked up by giving me her number, and I didn't want to get them in any trouble. I didn't want to risk it since they really did help me out!

Why didn't i curse the ***** out?
I was a nervous wreck. I was freaking out and when I knew she did it, and I knew i was gonna get my wallet back I was just relieved that it was over.

Is it just me or are people **** these days?

If I notice someone drop money I inform them. If someone was to drop or leave their wallet/purse and I noticed, I will with out a doubt bring it to their attention. I work damn hard for my money, I'm 21, and this Scumbag_Bitch, who was in her mid to late 30's, thought it was a good idea to steal from me? I'm so happy I got my things back. I even gave the 3 employees at WS $30 bucks to buy them a couple drinks.

Has this or something similar ever happen to y'all?

haha j/k waldo i read it all.....well **** man i have gone threw **** like that but with my cell...and man u are lucky for those guys to have given u her number as well as shown u the tape....glad it all worked out...and yeah people these days are ******* scumbags.....i mean once this guy was in line to buy some beers at our local sports arena...and he dropped a 20 and i picked and told him excuse me u dropped this...he was like....thanks and justed turn away and i was like ok whatever...but the guy behind me who saw it all was like **** that i wouldve kept it......and i told yeah cause u are scum and he got pissed but was some short fat beaner so he knew to kindly stfu

Old 01-27-2007, 11:29 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Molotov Cocktail
Puta Madre.. .Pinche Vieja Babosa!... Happy you got your **** back bro...

haha its rare when i see other hispanic people curse in spanish in here...good one

pinche vieja degrasiada