WOW! Just wow....

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 03:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry WOW! Just wow....

People=****!

Check this out. Just bare with me and read this...

So today the girlfriend and I got out of school. It was 1pm so we decided to go eat lunch. We debated about where to go and finally decided to go to Wing Stop. We order in advance, get there, i get my wallet out of my sweaters pocket, pay, i put the wallet back in my pocket and we sit down. We were being stupid having a good time just playing around. After about 5-8 minutes our food is ready. We both get up to get the food and I notice this lady walk behind me, then turn back around to get something, and I see her look twice at our table. I didn't think anything of it. We left, got in the car to go home and eat, and when we get home I realized I didn't have my wallet! Mother ******! Son-of-a-BITCH!!! I'm instantly in panic mode! I work as a bellman in a hotel so most of my money comes form cash tips. And it just so happened that I worked last night till after midnight and had a lot of cash in my wallet. On top of that, the wallet was a Christmas gift from the GF last year. So I'm freaking out. I haul *** back to WS, and search the parking lot. Nothing. I search inside. Nothing. Ask the employees. Nothing. But I notice that the lady who was walking around behind me wasn't there anymore. I think to myself, "Why the hell did she leave if she was sitting down to eat?" The guy at WS gave me her number and suggested I call and ask her. I did and she seemed sincere so I ruled her out. I go back and she's there again. She said she lost her credit card but she found it. I ask her again, "Are you sure you didn't pick up my wallet?" She says no. The guy at WS tells me she bitched them out for giving me her number. The manager asks me if I wanted to look at the surveillance video. **** YEAH! I do, and clear as ******* day this ROTTEN PIECE OF **** picks up my wallet as soon as we walk out and puts it in her purse. I call that bitch and tell her, "I saw the surveillance video, I know you took my wallet, you can either continue to deny and I'll show up at your job with a police officer(I knew where she worked because the guy WS said he saw WorkSource badge on her shirt), or u can give me my wallet and we'll forget this **** ever happened.

Sure enough the bitch returned it. She apologized and said she was going through hard times, I told her I didn't give a **** and hung up.

Can y'all believe that ****? The ******* WorkSource!

Why didn't I have her arrested you ask?
Because the manager at WS said they fucked up by giving me her number, and I didn't want to get them in any trouble. I didn't want to risk it since they really did help me out!

Why didn't i curse the ***** out?
I was a nervous wreck. I was freaking out and when I knew she did it, and I knew i was gonna get my wallet back I was just relieved that it was over.

Is it just me or are people **** these days?

If I notice someone drop money I inform them. If someone was to drop or leave their wallet/purse and I noticed, I will with out a doubt bring it to their attention. I work damn hard for my money, I'm 21, and this Scumbag_Bitch, who was in her mid to late 30's, thought it was a good idea to steal from me? I'm so happy I got my things back. I even gave the 3 employees at WS $30 bucks to buy them a couple drinks.

Has this or something similar ever happen to y'all?
Old 01-26-2007, 03:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Cliff Notes ?
Old 01-26-2007, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

trust me cliff notes wouldnt do it justice, it's worth the read or ur money back
Old 01-26-2007, 03:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow....Glad to hear you got it back. She'll probably think twice before she does that again.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:59 PM
TECH Regular

Really interesting. I am glad you got your wallet back.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Maybe you shouldn't wear sweatpants... unless your 650LBS, and if so you don't need to be dinning at Wing Stop.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Gee thanks! It was a hoodie, I said sweater, but it was a hoodie. You're MISSING the point
Old 01-26-2007, 04:24 PM
TECH Addict

damn what a sneaking bitch. Gald you got ur $$ back. That was cool of you to tip the WS people after all they help out alot.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:54 PM
TECH Addict

Did she give you the money back too or just the wallet and other contents?
Old 01-26-2007, 04:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

glad you got your stuff back
Old 01-26-2007, 05:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Elite_Hot_Rod
Did she give you the money back too or just the wallet and other contents?
I got everything back, money cards, and all the other stuff in there. It wasn't how I left it though she must have emptied it out or something. I'm guessing she was going to keep the contents and give the wallet to someone. It's a very nice wallet it's Louis Vuitton. Like i said it was a gift from the GF. I'm probably not gonna use it anymore, and I'm definitely not gonna carry so much cash anymore!!!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 05:47 PM
TECH Junkie

This is why I rarely keep anything over $20 in my wallet. Once I had my pocket picked (happened to me in a bar on 6th Street in Austin), I learned to keep my cash in a money clip in my front pocket. Credit cards can be cancelled quickly, but cash is usually flat-out gone.

Glad you got your stuff back. It was cool of the Wing Stop people to help you out like that.

-Mike
Old 01-26-2007, 05:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

how'd they have her #
Old 01-26-2007, 05:59 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Some people are pure trash. Glad you got your money back.
Dave
Old 01-26-2007, 06:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

i personally haven't ever had that happen b/c i'm literally obsessive compulsive about my wallet, phone, watch, and keys...in that order!

but i'm glad that you got your stuff back. i'd do the same as you said, give it back to the person if i noticed they left it or dropped it. unfortunately in the world we live in today its harder and harder to come across honest ppl.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:02 PM
TECH Regular

she works there. Now you know where she keeps her car so you can slash that bitches tires. Revenge is a ************

Originally Posted by 2KnbmTA
how'd they have her #
Old 01-26-2007, 06:07 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Hell man, i would be glad to get my ID and SS card, plus all the plastic, that **** is a headache to replace.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Glad it worked out in the end of course.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by osvaldo
People=****!

Check this out. Just bare with me and read this...

So today the girlfriend and I got out of school. It was 1pm so we decided to go eat lunch. We debated about where to go and finally decided to go to Wing Stop. We order in advance, get there, i get my wallet out of my sweaters pocket, pay, i put the wallet back in my pocket and we sit down. We were being stupid having a good time just playing around. After about 5-8 minutes our food is ready. We both get up to get the food and I notice this lady walk behind me, then turn back around to get something, and I see her look twice at our table. I didn't think anything of it. We left, got in the car to go home and eat, and when we get home I realized I didn't have my wallet! Mother ******! Son-of-a-BITCH!!! I'm instantly in panic mode! I work as a bellman in a hotel so most of my money comes form cash tips. And it just so happened that I worked last night till after midnight and had a lot of cash in my wallet. On top of that, the wallet was a Christmas gift from the GF last year. So I'm freaking out. I haul *** back to WS, and search the parking lot. Nothing. I search inside. Nothing. Ask the employees. Nothing. But I notice that the lady who was walking around behind me wasn't there anymore. I think to myself, "Why the hell did she leave if she was sitting down to eat?" The guy at WS gave me her number and suggested I call and ask her. I did and she seemed sincere so I ruled her out. I go back and she's there again. She said she lost her credit card but she found it. I ask her again, "Are you sure you didn't pick up my wallet?" She says no. The guy at WS tells me she bitched them out for giving me her number. The manager asks me if I wanted to look at the surveillance video. **** YEAH! I do, and clear as ******* day this ROTTEN PIECE OF **** picks up my wallet as soon as we walk out and puts it in her purse. I call that bitch and tell her, "I saw the surveillance video, I know you took my wallet, you can either continue to deny and I'll show up at your job with a police officer(I knew where she worked because the guy WS said he saw WorkSource badge on her shirt), or u can give me my wallet and we'll forget this **** ever happened.

Sure enough the bitch returned it. She apologized and said she was going through hard times, I told her I didn't give a **** and hung up.

Can y'all believe that ****? The ******* WorkSource!

Why didn't I have her arrested you ask?
Because the manager at WS said they fucked up by giving me her number, and I didn't want to get them in any trouble. I didn't want to risk it since they really did help me out!

Why didn't i curse the ***** out?
I was a nervous wreck. I was freaking out and when I knew she did it, and I knew i was gonna get my wallet back I was just relieved that it was over.

Is it just me or are people **** these days?

If I notice someone drop money I inform them. If someone was to drop or leave their wallet/purse and I noticed, I will with out a doubt bring it to their attention. I work damn hard for my money, I'm 21, and this Scumbag_Bitch, who was in her mid to late 30's, thought it was a good idea to steal from me? I'm so happy I got my things back. I even gave the 3 employees at WS $30 bucks to buy them a couple drinks.

Has this or something similar ever happen to y'all?

one of my clients is Dallas WorkSource.......I can share this information with the VP of Marketing in Dallas who will inform the other centers... they are county/state regulated Employment assistance centers..... you know the type that work there. Make sure you get that tape.... then send it to the HR manager annonmously (sp) and get her reviewed for integrity!!!!!! do what is right! she doesnt need to be working there.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry, my fault, WS=WingStop. She worked at the the Work Source, her shirt had the Work Source logo on it. I guess I confused some people by writing WS. They had her number because when you call in an order they ask for your phone number! How about that huh????

+1 on blowing up her car! my GF wanted to call and get her fired! I didn't want to start more ****, on top of that, I may know where she works, but if she looked at my i.d. she knows where I live!

My GF was really helpful through all this, she searched for all the numbers i needed just in case i needed to cancel my cards. She wanted me to call the cops on her LOL! I think I'm going t listen to her and cancel my cards just in case, I can just get some new ones. I'm in need of a new debit card either way, it's cracked and a pain to use. Ima have to do something nice for my gf