cop needs parking ticket

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by osvaldo
You cant post something like that and not give us more details...i cant wait to hear this , so what happend?
Rollin around with my 95 Z28 loaded down with my buddies, had a car riding my ***. I said watch this **** and locked up the brakes, car behind me had to swerve to miss me. Thought I was being real cool til I looked over and saw it was a county sheriff that was completely pissed off. Needless to say it wasnt the usual how you doin tonight when he got to my car after pullin me over. More like get the **** outta the car and what the **** were you thinkin?
He made my buddies walk and called the wrecker to come pick up the Z, then I got to listen to him yell at me and tell me how ****** stupid I was for the next 3 hours before he dropped me off at county for reckless endagerment.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:34 PM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Splitz
Not to be an *******, but we're all paying for those tires in some way!!! Don't do it! The city wil raise taxes on us all!
What do children care about taxes? That message will not reach anyone that is under the age of 20 or doesnt own property.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not to be an *******, but we're all paying for those tires in some way!!! Don't do it! The city wil raise taxes on us all!
you dont live in college station so you dont have to worry about it
Old 02-12-2007, 11:50 PM
Launching!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30thanniversaryZ28
My girl got pulled over in houston the other day because she saw a cop weaving in and out of traffic and speeding. So she just got right behind him and followed his example. Dont ask me what she was thinkin. Anyways, he started naming off all of these violations he could give her a ticket for. So she told him "if your going to give me a ticket go ahead and right yourself one too for the same thing." Then he told her that traffic laws didnt apply to cops. Lucky her she just got a warning.

Also last night she brake checked a cop who was following her extremely close. The cop just passed her, put his spot light on her and drove off.

no offense- but that sounds like mty kind of girl!
Old 02-13-2007, 12:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TX_SS
im sorry but your girlfriend is stupid.
Well I will agree and say that what she did probably wasnt the smartest thing in the world to do. I told her that, but she didnt care. She felt she the cops were in the wrong and that they should be setting an example for everyone and not abusing their power. Now to say she is stupid, i cant agree with that. She is actually a very very intelligent girl but she does have her moments just like everyone else.

Last edited by 30thanniversaryZ28; 02-13-2007 at 06:10 AM.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:17 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
only one better than that is the 'texas judge' plates.
Actually the Texas Game and Fish Commission Officers have about the most power of any the state law enforcement agencies.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Rollin around with my 95 Z28 loaded down with my buddies, had a car riding my ***. I said watch this **** and locked up the brakes, car behind me had to swerve to miss me. Thought I was being real cool til I looked over and saw it was a county sheriff that was completely pissed off. Needless to say it wasnt the usual how you doin tonight when he got to my car after pullin me over. More like get the **** outta the car and what the **** were you thinkin?
He made my buddies walk and called the wrecker to come pick up the Z, then I got to listen to him yell at me and tell me how ****** stupid I was for the next 3 hours before he dropped me off at county for reckless endagerment.
You didn't tell him about the innocent squirrel that darted out in front of your car. You were trying to brake to avoid the cute little fellow.

Seriously, had he hit you it would have been his fault for following too close. He is required to maintain a proper following distance, as are all drivers. Being a cop doesn't make you above the law.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:43 AM
Banned

I was driving down 1960 in Houston the other day late at night... speed limit is 55 and there is a cop in front of me with no lights on doing 70 mph... so I am a good 1/8th mile back from him holding his speed.... he then hits his brakes and turns on his lights.... so I hit my brakes.... he then went back to 70 and I did it again... he finally hit his brakes and went down to like 35 mph... so I passed him and stayed right on the speed limit while he tailgated me for awhile..... first off he was out of his district... would have to pull me over and have a cop from that district write me a ticket... 2nd he didnt have his lights on like he was in pursuit... he is the law.... I was hoping he would have pulled me over... would have told him that he is the law and I thought I was doing the right thing because he didnt have his lights on and he is there to set the example
Old 02-13-2007, 03:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SSilverSSurfer
you dont live in college station so you dont have to worry about it
You think that the law enforcement agencies don't get funding from state taxes as well (thinkof state sales tax which is 6.25%, that's the BASE rate which the states gets, anything that goes over that is for the city).
Old 02-13-2007, 03:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by orangeapeel
What do children care about taxes? That message will not reach anyone that is under the age of 20 or doesnt own property.
That's true, thank you for the reminder!
Old 02-13-2007, 07:24 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 30thanniversaryZ28
Well I will agree and say that what she did probably wasnt the smartest thing in the world to do. I told her that, but she didnt care. She felt she the cops were in the wrong and that they should be setting an example for everyone and not abusing their power. Now to say she is stupid, i cant agree with that. She is actually a very very intelligent girl but she does have her moments just like everyone else.

you know what i meant..
Old 02-13-2007, 10:11 AM
Teching In

Old 02-13-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

You think that the law enforcement agencies don't get funding from state taxes as well (thinkof state sales tax which is 6.25%, that's the BASE rate which the states gets, anything that goes over that is for the city).
state is 6.25%? i didnt know that
Old 02-13-2007, 01:53 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by gun4hire
You didn't tell him about the innocent squirrel that darted out in front of your car. You were trying to brake to avoid the cute little fellow.
No ****, I would have said didn't you see that ******* Dog, Oh yeah you were too far up my *** to notice..
Old 02-13-2007, 02:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Camaroholic
100 Club = might get you out of a ticket in Houston = http://www.the100club.com/home.html

Pair that with a TSTA sticker:

http://www.texasstatetroopers.org/

And you may or may not get a ticket for speeding in Texas. They'll probably be more 'lenient' on ya tho.
yeah..... last i heard a lot of that TSTA doesn't even hit the officers. I'll ask my parents neighbor this weekend if they actually care about that kinda stuff..

As for brake checking a cop, been there, done that. I get tired of them when they are riding my bumper, I'd rather get them (along with anyone else) to back the **** off just in case something did happen, then I wouldn't be a piece of cheese in a sandwich.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Back when I was in high school the local cop came in to speak to my government and law class and he told us that we can go as fast as him just not any faster.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

for all of those saying cops are above the law... thats bs! get badge number, name, plate number... they have to abide by the same laws we do, especially traffic laws when they are endangering the lives of others by following 2 closely, speeding, etc
Old 02-13-2007, 06:04 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by zheiling
Back when I was in high school the local cop came in to speak to my government and law class and he told us that we can go as fast as him just not any faster.
yea an officer came into my class last semester and told us that. so that weekend there was a cop going 70 in a 60 and i catch up with him than he gradually slows down turns his lights on and acts like he is getting in my lane and right as he's half way in the lane he gets back in his lane and exits. Than he looks over as he exits and i flip him off. You shoudl of seen his face.