For Sale 77 Nova project 427BB T 400

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 12:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default For Sale 77 Nova project 427BB T 400

Hi Guys I know that this is old school but you might know someone who wants a project. I have a 77 nova project that I just cant get any thing done to get it finished.I have a super pump gas 427 turbo 400 and 342 posi,it was going to be a bracket car or just a hot rod street car.I have a ton of parts to put it together and get it running.If you are insterested give me a call 254-749-8668.I want 4500,00 for it Thanks so much Mark D. Hewitt/Waco TX.The car is a typical texas car. As far as rust, I see a some rust at the bottom of the quarters behind the rear tires. This is really about it, as far as rust. The body is very solid. It has repairable body parts. Right fender has a dent on top of the fender. Right door needs a little work. I am sure the roof has a ding or two. Right quarter is the worst of the whole car, has dents all down it. Trunk has some rust bubbles along the lip. Left rear tail light is broke. Rear bumper has a lot of surface rust. Left quarter has small dents & needs a little work. Left door looks good needs hinges rebuilt. Left fender has small dents & needs a little work. There is no hood. Front bumper is bent & the grill is cracked. Just being realistic guys. I Just want you to realize the car is not perfect. The dash is complete with all wiring. All wiring to the engine is all there & uncut. Underdash heater box is there & intact. Black rear seat. No driver seat. All the rear seat trim is there, but will need some care & time to repair & reinstall. I was just going to paint it all black & put a set of summit hiback seats in it. Also have hood hinges & latch in trunk. Nice set of wheels, 15/7 w/new front tires; 15/10 rears w/MT 275 - 50 R 15 ET Streets used about 50% left. I do have the key. I have about everything you will need to put the car together to make a bracket car or have a fun street car. With a 3.42 rear end gears & a big block it will run 70 mph on the highway all day long. I live about 50 miles from our local track & was planning on driving it to the track. I am selling the car with a bill of sale. I am being as honest as I can about the description of the car. Just an old car & will need a lot of work. The Engine has less than 200 miles. This is a low compression pump gas motor. .030 over 427 KB pistons. ARP rod bolts. Balanced rotating asy. rear sump milodon oil pan, lunati hydraulic cam with cam kit that sounds choppy & runs stout. All ARP fasteners including head bolts. Cylinder head casting numbers- 3993820 date coded D-20-71, D-24-71. Block casting number 14015445, long slot rockers, hardened push rods, holley street dominator intake, holley 650 double pumper w/fuel log & 1 inch spacer, the carb has the correct jets and a new power vlv. mallory electronic dist., pro master coil, mallory hifire 6A, I bench tested the ing. system & w/wiring diagrams. Excell 8.8 wires & wire holders, AC spark plugs, motor mounts, radiator, upper & lower hoses, alternator & ps belts, water pump pulley, & crank shaft pulley ,both pulleys are powercoated black , 7 blade solid pitch fan & fan spacer, rebuilt alternator & both alternator brackets, new chrome ps pump, pulley, both ps brackets,drop down air cleaner assembly, starter w/bolts, HD flywheel & ARP bolts, boss hoss 10 inch 2800 / 3200 convertor works great, rebuilt turbo 400 transmission w/B & M shift kit - rebuilt on 1/31/07, new nova headers, flow tech purple hornies, new pilot steering wheel, water ,volt, oil pressure gauges, auto meter sport compact tach w/shift light, new battery relocation kit, interstate battery, master cylcinder, drive shaft w/turbo 400 yolk, may need to be shortened. The car has an 8.5 rearend and slapper bars, you get an 8.5 -2 series posi carrier w/spacer & a set of GM 3.42 gears in perfect condition & a complete richmond installation kit, 10 moroso long lug nut studs & 10 long lug nuts, holley red fuel pump w/regulator, fram fuel filter, 6 ft of 3/8 fuel hose & a fuel pump relay. B & M Z/gate shifter & B & M T handle. My engine warranty is I will put the engine on a run in stand w/mufflers & you can run it as much and as long as you want to see that it does not have any imperfections (no smoke, oil leaks, or knocks), it runs very strong. My feedback will speak for the rest of the parts. Car & parts may be viewed during the auction.Be glad to take any pic you want to see.I am sure I left alot of little things out,so just ask.Here are more engine specs.
.010/.010 steel crankshaft,floating wrist pins,.095 dome on the pistons 113 cc heads mild port work on the heads,trw rockers and a lunati 00024 cam 292 duration 230at.050 and 544 lift and 109/107 lobe center.Email me at Mddevo@aol.com for pics. 4500.00

Last edited by mddndps; 02-27-2007 at 09:40 PM.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:56 PM
10 Second Club

t t t
Old 02-27-2007, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

pics might help
Old 02-27-2007, 01:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

More details on the setup as well please!
Old 02-27-2007, 09:37 PM
10 Second Club

OK I added more detail above.Thanks Mark
Old 02-28-2007, 10:01 PM
10 Second Club

I added pics to my add in the cars for sale section.Thanks Mark