UT beats aTm

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007 | 03:47 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by PMCSPIDER
wow you sound liek we did the last decade in FB. Act like you been there Satan
UT has been everywhere A&M one day dreams of being.

Our freshman squad is as good as the group the Ags have built over the past 4 years. If we kept our studs every year, the ags would never have a chance.
Old 03-02-2007 | 05:12 PM
TECH Addict

don't look to far ahead UT fans, Big12 is not that tough of a BB division. So put down your horns and just roll with the moment. KU will be a force for UT to get by in the B12 tourney. And the Ags may not want to run into TT again this season.
Old 03-02-2007 | 06:06 PM
TECH Regular

LOL @ people thinking Kansas is good. They go what.....1st or 2nd round in the dance every year and lose to an unseed, please.
Old 03-02-2007 | 06:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by The Golden One
Everyone can say what they want but the only team to beat Kansas at home is none other than THE AGGIES!!! NO big 12 south team has done it accept for them u should give some props to the state of Texas for that instead of hating! With that said the best of luck to TU in Kansas it would be nice to see them lose again on their home floor.

MORAALLLLL VICTORIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 03-02-2007 | 06:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by PMCSPIDER
wow you sound liek we did the last decade in FB. Act like you been there Satan

whens the last time your FB won the national championship.... been awhile?
Old 03-02-2007 | 06:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
don't look to far ahead UT fans, Big12 is not that tough of a BB division. So put down your horns and just roll with the moment. KU will be a force for UT to get by in the B12 tourney. And the Ags may not want to run into TT again this season.

it is the NCAA .... randomness always occours... i.e. last years tourney
Old 03-02-2007 | 06:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
it is the NCAA .... randomness always occours... i.e. last years tourney
It's called March Madness for a reason
Old 03-02-2007 | 07:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
With three top ten teams and the best defensive team in the nation (A&M)....yes it is.
Old 03-02-2007 | 08:07 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
UT has been everywhere A&M one day dreams of being.

Our freshman squad is as good as the group the Ags have built over the past 4 years. If we kept our studs every year, the ags would never have a chance.
Uhh, your freshman team has the same record as the team that went to the NBA last year so can you please stop using that rediculous logic...
Old 03-02-2007 | 08:08 PM
12 Second Club

MORAALLLLL VICTORIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
or simple facts, one of the two
Old 03-02-2007 | 08:21 PM
LS7 Member

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Uhh, your freshman team has the same record as the team that went to the NBA last year so can you please stop using that rediculous logic...
Are you talking about the "sophomore team" we had last year? It was actually the first year they played together being eligible and not injured. But yeah, .
Old 03-02-2007 | 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

How is that bad logic? A&M develops their players, UT's players play off talent with no chance to be a team because of their short time playing together. Aldridge, Durant, James, Tucker, Gibson, Augustin, Pittman, Mason, Abrams....think about it.
Old 03-07-2007 | 11:30 PM
On The Tree

whens the last time your FB won the national championship.... been awhile?
Moral Victories
Old 03-08-2007 | 07:22 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
How is that bad logic? A&M develops their players, UT's players play off talent with no chance to be a team because of their short time playing together. Aldridge, Durant, James, Tucker, Gibson, Augustin, Pittman, Mason, Abrams....think about it.
Umm so what do you want me to do about it? You act like this is a one time thing and your team is gonna be so great but at the same time you say it keeps happening. If it is something that steady happens I guess thats just your team. It all comes down to winning, if Texas can't win brining in all the best talent because they leave to soon maybe they should reconsider the kids they recruit. But don't sit here and cry to me when it happens year after year, either Barnes needs to learn how to win with freshman or recruit kids who actually give a **** about the school and want a degree. But like I said, Texas is gonna be hurting without Durant next year, I doubt you guys would have even been good enough to make the tourney without him.
Old 03-08-2007 | 09:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Umm so what do you want me to do about it? You act like this is a one time thing and your team is gonna be so great but at the same time you say it keeps happening. If it is something that steady happens I guess thats just your team. It all comes down to winning, if Texas can't win brining in all the best talent because they leave to soon maybe they should reconsider the kids they recruit. But don't sit here and cry to me when it happens year after year, either Barnes needs to learn how to win with freshman or recruit kids who actually give a **** about the school and want a degree. But like I said, Texas is gonna be hurting without Durant next year, I doubt you guys would have even been good enough to make the tourney without him.
LOL, we make it to the tournament the last 8 years or so then Sprayed1998 predicts we wouldn't make it without one player.

Smart dude.
Old 03-08-2007 | 02:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
LOL, we make it to the tournament the last 8 years or so then Sprayed1998 predicts we wouldn't make it without one player.

Smart dude.

very smart dude no doubt LOL