Attn Aggy...

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007 | 10:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

I didn't know we were going all the way back in the record books. You couldn't name 3 players on each team from back then WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE INTERNET, so why are you talking about it? I can't name too many Aggies or Longhorns from that far back either, but I'm not saying anything about 80 years ago either. I was talking about who is the better team NOW. Come one tea sip. Who won the last meeting between the 2....Just admit it. The only reason your team is good is because of its Offensive Line. That's one thing I'm willing to admit. Best O-Line in the nation by far. Come on, Quincy Carter could throw for 10 behind those guys.
Old 03-20-2007 | 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LT1wannabe
I didn't know we were going all the way back in the record books. You couldn't name 3 players on each team from back then WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE INTERNET, so why are you talking about it? I can't name too many Aggies or Longhorns from that far back either, but I'm not saying anything about 80 years ago either. I was talking about who is the better team NOW. Come one tea sip. Who won the last meeting between the 2....Just admit it. The only reason your team is good is because of its Offensive Line. That's one thing I'm willing to admit. Best O-Line in the nation by far. Come on, Quincy Carter could throw for 10 behind those guys.
Our whole team is more talented than A&M's.
Old 03-20-2007 | 10:10 PM
TECH Junkie

I didn't know we were going all the way back in the record books.
You brought it up genius!

And before you start talking about that Vince Young USC game, the Aggies are better head-to-head. In College Station, and damn near in Austin.
Old 03-21-2007 | 07:57 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Our whole team is more talented than A&M's.
Then why did you get beat by A&M at home on senior day in football? Why did A&M smash you at home in basketball and take you to double OT at home? Why did they have a better overall record against a tougher SOS? Why did they get a higher seed in the tourney? Why are they still playing while you guys sit at home? Why is A&M have a better baseball record? Why does A&M have a higher baseball ranking? Have you seen Texas A&M's recruiting class this year? I will bet any Longhorn on this site that A&M locks down a better class than Texas this year. You Texas guys are too much. You act as if you are entitled to being better than everybody else, I wonder how you guys fell back in the 90's when we beat you 9 of 10. Guess you just forgot about those days huh. Fact is A&M has just as many resources as Texas and can spend just as much money on athletics. And you can talk about talent all you want, but take one look at A&M's current Top 10 Sweet 16 squad and you would be a dumbass not to realize that coaching has alot more to do with winning than "talent". You think any of those guys are 5 stars? I think Law was a ******* 3 star and now he's All American. Only 4 stars on A&M's hoops team is Josh Carter and Donald Sloan, and those guys are young. But we do get a 7'1" 5 star next year who happens top be the top rated player in Texas. Wonder why he didn't go to Texas, everybody knows thats where all the talented kids go, lol.