CVS robbed last night, Wrecked my car!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 02:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

also now whenever you get pulled over they will all recognize you and be "hey its the guy that helped us catch that douche bag robbing CVS, no ticket for him"
lol glad nobody got hurt
Old 03-15-2007, 02:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by thebufenator
why did you not proceed to open fire?
or atleast cover him with it.......
cuz it's illegal to shoot someone on the run?

i think the law says you can only kill in self defense or if someone breaks into your house/property or something

/shrug
Old 03-15-2007, 02:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

man, i prob wouldve jumped on his *** but ****, shouldve shot his *** in the leg or something when he was runnin. Otherwise I wouldve let his *** run, **** wreckin my car.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:25 PM
Launching!

what an idiot!
Old 03-15-2007, 04:25 PM
TECH Resident

Dude, you followed him from Downtown to S Gessner and no cops intervened before then? That's like 10 miles. How fast were y'all going?

Either way, damn good job. You've got some set of cojones. Did your girl wonder what took you so long?

And for anyone considering it, I would highly recommend obtaining a CHL. You never know WTF can happen. "I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it."

Old 03-15-2007, 04:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is a damn story, congrats. You should have taken his gun if you were going to chase him so you would have been able to defend yourself if needed.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Where am I when all the fun breaks out???
Old 03-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Staging Lane

Good story but tell us about when u got home, forgot the tampons and told your girlfriend this wild story and she thinks u are just making excuses because u really didnt want to buy them, that probally a wilder story. "But honey I sware"
Old 03-15-2007, 05:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Congrats for taking him down. Atleast if his insurance doesnt pay for it the city will. BTW glad you're ok
Old 03-15-2007, 06:09 PM
TECH Resident

Too bad she had you buying tampons you that would totally get you a piece. I bet the sex woulda been great too, all that adrenaline. Sorry about the car, hopefully they will take car of it w/o bondo.

-Lurius
Old 03-15-2007, 10:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by osvaldo
Wow dude ur ******* crazy! You buy tampons for ur gf?

jk. man i dont think i would have done all that. good thing u were there! u definitely have my respect!
thanks, i think anyone would have done that given the situation... was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.... just happy that the clerk didnt get shot.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by brad8266
What im confused about is why after you guys got the gun you let him run out without shooting him.

Good job on not letting him get away though.

Oh and who buys tampons for their GF?
lol, I told her the tampons better have gold on them!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2jett
glad that your OK, sorry to hear about your car. Its good to see that people do still care in the world.
I know a cop that does the estimates on wrecked cars in HPD, have to check with him to see if they do fix your car for assisting them.. Let you Know if i find something out.
We are waiting to see if he has insurance... they couldnt find a card on him or in the car... it was an 04 honda civic. The officer said that if he doesnt have insurance then the city of houston would pay... she called it resistant or something... because I helped HPD out while he was commiting a crime. Also my insurance said nothing would be on my record if he didnt.. i was at no fault.. and wouldnt have to pay my deductible to fix it because of what happened... said something like if he ever tries to get insurance he will be denied until he pays back all the damages... also he will lose his license for up to 2 years. Also he is looking at about 5-7 years in jail.... armed robbery with a weapon, unlicensed weapon in a premises with alcohol, and evading arrest with a police officer, and destroying city property... he has it out for him
Old 03-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Banned

She actually yelled at me! I was driving her 03 Mustang not the TA at the time during the chase... it was an 04 Honda Civic...so I stayed with him during the chase.. mustang was a regular v6. She was mad about her car at first... but then happy I was alive... and then slapped me for doing the stunt I did do! I am sure someone here has been in a situation in life or death... when it happens you dont think honestly... all the adrenaline going through your system you just do all you can do without thinking... at least that is what I was doing while this happening. The worst part was when he wrecked into the light pole and put it into reverse and I boxed him in while he was spinning out his tires... he opened his door... and I honestly thought I was done... I jumped out of the car and ducked to the back... thought he was going to fire some rounds at me.

I will try and get pictures posted up of the damage soon!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Restitution the word you are looking for?

And good job man. I assume something like this would be in the papers, so you may be a weekend hero or something soon!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:45 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by hawgs
wow, you're an idiot and lucky to be alive.
People like you are a big part of what's wrong with our country today, it's called apathy. We need more people like Freni around. Way to go Freni, I applaud you, good job man.

Last edited by Elite_Hot_Rod; 03-15-2007 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DONAIMIAN
**** like that is exactly why im getting a CHL. I was downtown the other night and got scared everytime a bum/begger would get within 20ft of me. You dont know what thoes people have in their pocket.
you know they wont give us black folk a CHL
Old 03-15-2007, 10:55 PM
12 Second Club

Man that is a kick *** story. You did good. Glad your ok.
Old 03-15-2007, 11:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Adam98Z
Restitution the word you are looking for?

And good job man. I assume something like this would be in the papers, so you may be a weekend hero or something soon!
yes... thats the word I have never heard of that before. Thanks for all the compliments, hopefully everyone would have done the same thing here.... just that I happened to be there at that time
Old 03-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by freni32
yes... thats the word I have never heard of that before. Thanks for all the compliments, hopefully everyone would have done the same thing here.... just that I happened to be there at that time
Hope ole boy dont come looking for revenge...Good job I prob. would have done the same. I dont like being a victim either.