CVS robbed last night, Wrecked my car!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 11:59 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TX_SS
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN~~ i was the guy who drove that CIVIC. now i know where you live.. be prepared to die..

mad props to you buddy. glad your okay and everything is done the way it supposed to be done. i hope you bought a right tempons LOL
lol.... when i saw that.... i said.... "oh sh*t!", and I think my heart stopped a beat,
Old 03-16-2007, 12:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

He will have to pay for the damage for the pole too,

I doubt he is smart enough to find you and hunt you down,
I would not worry about it,

if you see him and he is after you just run, asap, or jump right on his ***!
either way, you should be okay!, as long you don't stand there letting him build up the sac to do something stupid to you.

There is this loser who has been threatening to kill me since high school like 12 years ago,
we ran into each other once, he didn't see me, I jetted, no problem,
a few years later we ran into each other again, he saw me, I could tell he was going to do something, he was getting himself and his crew all wound up. I jumped all over him, broke his elbow and smashed his buddy's face before they even knew what happened. Then I called the police, they showed up just as he was trying to get something out of his car to supposedly kill me with,
I told the cops he has been telling people how he was going to shoot me, for the last 5-6 years. They arrested his *** and threw a bunch of minor charges on him, including a heavier weapons charge for an unlicensed firearm that didn't even belong to him. I am sure he is still running his mouth and being a loser, I have moved on and am married with a career, he is probably still loser.

I bet your guy, will be always be an idiot just like mine and you should not have to worry to much about him as long you don't end up living next door to each other in the same apt complex.

You will probably have to give another statement to a detective in a few weeks, again.

I witnessed an attack at a gas station one night, two army guys with pipes attacked some guy and his girlfriend while they were at the gas station filling up with gas,

Like 9 months later a detective called me and I went in and made a recorded statement. I could not believe it was 9 months later, but better late than never, apparently the guys had a history that was finally catching up to them, they got kicked out of the army and went to jail is what the detective told me months later.

You want us to call the news stations and tell them you are a Hero LS1 Driver and that all those criminals out there need to watch out for us Camaro & Trans Am owners?
Old 03-16-2007, 12:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How do we know you didn't create this whole scenario just to steal a box of tampons and look like the hero in the end?
Old 03-16-2007, 05:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

DUDE!!!! ur my freakin hero lol
i was in that area too...i know what cvs ur talking about...i go to the Art Institute which is right there...
awesome story....glad your ok
Old 03-16-2007, 05:51 PM
High on diesel fumes

Good work man! Glad to see there are still people out there who care about helping out.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TX_SS
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN~~ i was the guy who drove that CIVIC. now i know where you live.. be prepared to die..

Old 03-16-2007, 11:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Awesome!! That away to take him.
Old 03-17-2007, 12:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

congrats man...nice to see people still lend a helping hand when its needed
Old 03-17-2007, 01:08 AM
Teching In

Dayum action packed
Old 03-21-2007, 01:45 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by freni32
hopefully not... he will get a copy of the police report right... has my address on it... he has 5-7 years probably... I am actually moving in about a week... he could always search my name? Is there a way to hide that some how?
It was your girlfriends car too ...right? So with the insurance and the Police reports..He could possibly have both of your names etc....

I would speak to a Lawyer and the Officers about it...But I believe Its basically public knowledge and anyone can get that info. Dont worry about it and go unlisted on your phone and addy. You can still be found but Its not as easy as picking up the phone book.

So, Do you have to go to court to face this person?
Old 03-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MIDNIGHTZ
It was your girlfriends car too ...right? So with the insurance and the Police reports..He could possibly have both of your names etc....

I would speak to a Lawyer and the Officers about it...But I believe Its basically public knowledge and anyone can get that info. Dont worry about it and go unlisted on your phone and addy. You can still be found but Its not as easy as picking up the phone book.

So, Do you have to go to court to face this person?

She mentioned it to me that I probably would be hearing from an investigator and might have to testify against him, everything is on video as well
Old 03-21-2007, 02:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good job. Glad it worked out such that no one got hurt.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

if i was you id try and work out a deal with the city to have me be the exception to speeding tickets, that way i could haul *** as long as i wanted