FS: 4Inch Catback !!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007 | 09:34 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

He's in Mn
Old 03-26-2007 | 09:39 AM
11 Second Club

ya I checked it out.. And its not so much the weight to ship but the size of the box needed...
Old 03-26-2007 | 09:43 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
Drive your *** up here Keith! It would cost maybe 50 bucks in gas for that Grand Am and the exhaust is well worth 175 bucks. hell theres more than that there in parts alone!
LOL, like Inspector 12 said, I am up in the frozen Tundra(Minnesota). Actually it is not so much the money, it is the time. I would be looking at 2 hard days of driving!!

Actually after all the trouble of trying to find a 4" Y and 4" catback, I may just do duals dumped at the axle.

Sorry for the Give me a couple days to think about it and I may be interested. I need to look at the crossmember for my tq arm and see if it will fit over it(BMR trak pak)
Old 03-26-2007 | 11:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Stang's Bane
LOL, like Inspector 12 said, I am up in the frozen Tundra(Minnesota). Actually it is not so much the money, it is the time. I would be looking at 2 hard days of driving!!

Actually after all the trouble of trying to find a 4" Y and 4" catback, I may just do duals dumped at the axle.

Sorry for the Give me a couple days to think about it and I may be interested. I need to look at the crossmember for my tq arm and see if it will fit over it(BMR trak pak)
If you are serious about needing a y pipe, I can do two things for you. Get you a Flowmaster Junction (cheaper) or build you one custom. The merge is already done just need some 4" tubing to complete it (not cheap).
Old 03-26-2007 | 12:40 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by V6 Bird
If you are serious about needing a y pipe, I can do two things for you. Get you a Flowmaster Junction (cheaper) or build you one custom. The merge is already done just need some 4" tubing to complete it (not cheap).
I will try and call you later Mike.

Keith