Inspector12 is the man

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007 | 08:35 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Inspector12
I wouldn't call one fun run and a cruise a lot of "Hard" playin. I am not saying that I was driving miss daisy when I was playing with someone, but it was built for that and well it obviously had an issue before leaving your house weather you knew it or not, hell for that matter probably from the begining it just took 3.5-4K to show up. I did know about the low oil presure as we had disscussed it and the possible reasons for it (Sending unit) etc.. So don't let me miss lead anyone. We just thought it was a simple fix and as it turns out it wasn't. It just happened right at the two week mark and I had put one tank of gas and Dennis had filled it up for me before I picked it up for the grand total of 298 miles I got to put on her. She sure did run good while it was together. And for that mater was still running great no one would have ever thought there was a problem as it still wasn't making any noise yet atleast that you could hear over the blower whine but the oil filter told a different story. I never expected a 3yr 36000 mile warranty Dennis just thought I'd get more mileage for my money. We'll see what happens, but I don't have any high hopes.
Jeff
Hey man call me if you need anyhting
Old 03-23-2007 | 08:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

sorry to hear jeff, good luck with everything, your a great guy and very helpful keep it up man
Old 03-23-2007 | 09:03 PM
8 Second Club

Jeff hopefully it works out. Call me if you need any help with the Orange car this weekend. I'm staying in town and my only big plan is to wash the car LOL!
Old 03-23-2007 | 09:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lets keep our fingers crossed Jeff and maybe the parties involved will step up and help out as I think they probably should considering the circumstances...3500-4000 miles on a "built to the hilt" short block shouldn't be having these issues...if you need anything you know you can call me anytime.
Old 03-23-2007 | 09:19 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by DJ's Z
Lets keep our fingers crossed Jeff and maybe the parties involved will step up and help out as I think they probably should considering the circumstances...3500-4000 miles on a "built to the hilt" short block shouldn't be having these issues...if you need anything you know you can call me anytime.
Yeah I'll keep you informed got to get some sleep work again tomorrow.
POWELL- I might take you up on that offer so just keep your ears open.
Jeff
Old 03-23-2007 | 09:26 PM
8 Second Club

Will do man. I know of a silver Procharged Vette that needs to see how a real forced induction car runs LOL!!
Old 03-25-2007 | 01:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

hell, i think the black c5 i just did the methanol on would show up the silver one in question... internal rivalrys are great for bussiness, lol
Old 03-27-2007 | 10:17 AM
On The Tree

I hate to see this but it is what happens when we build hot street cars. You run good one day and the next your pulling it out to start over again. but thats how it goes sometimes.
Old 03-27-2007 | 12:29 PM
TECH Addict

I too can vouch for Jeff, he is a SOLID dude. He damn sure got my *** out of a bind. Jeff, if there is anything I can do way the hell up here, all you have to do is call!!
I know you and DJ will get this worked out with the other parties. Best of luck to ya!!