open relationships??

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 02:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BryanJohnson
dump her man,... a smart man will avoid drama. and as Brady346 would say you gotta keep your thumb on 'em cause they're all dick suckin ******.
Good call Junior. Now just practice what ya preach and you will be way ahead. BTW, call me. I saw a Ford pickup do a burnout at the courthouse until the tire popped and blew the gas tank and saw a motha ***** get tasered.........all while I was laid up in chair at the tat2 place gettin my whole stomach inked up.....also got 3 female roommates im movin in with .

mcowart- dump that bitch ASAP. If you cant keep your thumb on her she will just turn into the neighborhood cumdump and you'll never know. There is more ***** out there than you can shake your dick at and there is no need to put up with one bitch's stupid ****. Too bad you're not emotionless like myself and just tell her to get fucked and never speak to her again.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by TEX02SS
shitface drunk up on eagle mountain, servin more cola than a soda fountain, round **** i love it when you tell me to stop, *** ****** titty suckin in a parking lot, get caught.......
Thats correct!

Send me your cell again. I demolished my phone and lost all my numbers.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:23 PM
TECH Regular

ya'll crack me up...she said that she is just bein "scared" or something....shes been a real bitch lately and picking at every little thing...but she hasnt done anything wrong yet and im sure she wont she lives w/her parents so theres no late night visits from anyone..and she works when shes not in school....she took back all open relationship **** cuz all the girls i know have put up offers for me to come over and "hang out"..lol...shes a physc major so she does dumbshit experiments to see what ppl are thinking..im gunna let it go through the weekend..have another chat with her..and buy a cam instead of takeing her out...if by next week she doesnt straighten up..ill be in the singlelife..thanks for all the advice..ill let yall know how it goes..

mike
Old 03-29-2007, 03:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by pdanrichey
aren't you married?
Yes i mentioned that in one of my other posts in this thread, Im just saying how i did it when i was single. My wifes a 10 and cool as **** so i put her on lockdown and tied the knot.

She also though she was gonna try to play me when we first started dating cause she was a little pimp too but I played her in the end by messing with one of my other ex's when i first met her and that put her right in line. I made sure she saw me out with her too, lol. Shes been in line ever since.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mcowart
if by next week she doesnt straighten up..ill be in the singlelife..thanks for all the advice..ill let yall know how it goes..

mike
Old 03-29-2007, 04:58 PM
TECH Regular

im gunna let it go through the weekend..have another chat with her..and buy a cam instead of takeing her out...if by next week she doesnt straighten up..ill be in the singlelife..thanks for all the advice..ill let yall know how it goes..

mike

Yea, right. How many guys have said that? I know all of my friends have....and 10 times out of 10..... they were still together.

Your chick obviously doesnt care about you if she is a psych major and she tries crazy experiments on you. You need to drop her *** like a bad habit, plenty of women in the sea.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like she is playing games, I dated a psych major when I was in college, drove me insane. There was always some kind of game going on. She said the reason was because she didn't trust me. I got through college being a bartender so I imagine it wasn't easy on her. 90 percent of my friends were girls, hell thats all I worked with, but I spent most of my free time at my best friends house working on my 02 Z and his mustang so go figure.

Personaly I would never do an open relationship, hell when I'm dating someone I don't date anyone else, makes matters way to dramatic. Give her an ultimatum and if she doens't aggree then it's time to move on.

Has she told you why? Communication is a bitch, but if you don't have it, it will never work out. Why I like being single
Old 03-29-2007, 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

and buy a cam instead of takeing her out
Yep, now take aim, get her in the crosshairs, and take her down.

Seriously, dump that trick! She's already cheated on you dude! NOW she wants to be with you? Please! She wanted a grey area for self-reassurance that it wasn't "wrong" for her to cheat on you. This is proof that she did. She needs to change majors, shes sucks at ******* with peoples' heads because my bullshit detector has been set to "are you ******* kidding me?" since this thread started. Very tame indeed.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ask her in your chat with her this weekend if she is considering making out with another woman. I'd bet you $100 this is the root of the whole open relationship BS. Has she mentioned having fantasies of being tag-teamed or 3-ways? How old is she? If she is a youngster still living at home, she sounds like a very sexually unexperienced woman. Perhaps she needs to go live life a bit and learn who the **** she really is.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:46 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
Get rid of her now!! Open relationship in english means I WANT TO SCREW OTHER PEOPLE!!!

My .02

J
+1

dude just do the dirty dirty with her one last time and than tell her "WE'RE DONE" lol
Old 03-29-2007, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

yeah, get out man....
Old 03-29-2007, 08:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

if you want to get married and have kids I'd say its a bad Idea. But if you just want to hit it and get something on the side, I'd go for it.
Old 03-29-2007, 08:35 PM
TECH Addict

If you can't trust her...hit it and quit it like some have said. If she is being a bitch and it isn't that time of the month she might be looking for a reason to break up and is trying to initiate something.
But if I were in your shoes, hit it one more time like it was the last day in your life, break up, and you have to truly just not give a f--- about her (like brad said) or what she does or what she says about you, then after a few months when everything has cooled down keep her on the back burner with no emotion relationship if you are capable/want to.
Good Luck on whatever you decide to do.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Tell her you need a 3-way first. If she says no, break up with her on the spot. If she says yes, give the new girl 75% of your attention. See how much she likes sharing you, and then make your decision.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:38 PM
8 Second Club

Hey in the first picture, the girl in the middle is her name Stephanie (sp?). Looks like a girl that went to Fwood with me.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:36 PM
TECH Regular

ya..all my roommates went to school there..shes one of their gf's...hahaha
Old 03-29-2007, 10:39 PM
8 Second Club

lol nice. Yeah I'd say run while you can if she is going to pull that ****. Plus most Fwood girls.. No bueno. Only was there for my Senior year and I learned that one quick.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:51 PM
TECH Regular

haha... mines not from there..but ya shes not the brightest..
Old 03-29-2007, 10:58 PM
11 Second Club

Looks like a random drunk **** to me....Be done
Old 03-29-2007, 11:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Not trying to tell you how to run your relationship...but...this may be a great time for the beloved BREAK, and it MUST be your idea. No less than 1 Month and you can only see eachother 1x a week or it is no break. No talking everyday. If she really wants you, in 2 weeks she will be begging for you back. When I say begging, I mean BEGGING, like a stray dog at a BBQ.

Just my .02

Good luck