For Peeps that live in lufkin and Nag

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 10:08 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default For Peeps that live in lufkin and Nag

hi guys & gal never ever take your car out to total performance and tune they suck...i have my car out there for tuning end up some how he lost connection with my pcm and fry my freaking pcm up they aint say nuthing about it either so they suck *** and didnt even get me a damn new pcm make me spent my own they said it my car

Last edited by tsench; 04-05-2007 at 08:19 PM.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cansomeonepleaseprovidecliffnotesandtranslationfor thispost?
Old 04-05-2007, 08:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tsench
hi guys & gal never ever take your car out to total performance and tune they suck...i have my car out there for tuning end up some how he lost connection with my pcm and fry my freaking pcm up and now make me use my old pcm, , they also aint say nuthing about it either so they suck ***
also never offer me anything with it
What?
Old 04-05-2007, 08:20 PM
TECH Resident

if u from lufkin and Nag then u understand
Old 04-05-2007, 10:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tsenc
Nag
?????? You mean "Nac"

Anyway, I've always had good business with TP and this is the first I've heard of anything bad about them.

They have been in business for a good while and have worked on many different LS1's. Hell, Brandon.. that does the tuning, drives a WS6 Trans am and one of their race car was featured on the cover of Chevy High Performance a few years back.

I'm not saying that you didn't have a problem, but sometimes **** happens and No one is perfect especially when your working with cars/electronics and such.

A while back, I had a transmission rebuilt by a shop in Nac. and when I picked it up and started driving home the motor locked up. I was ready to take them to court b/c I new they had done something to it, but I had a good friend take a look at it and told me that it wasn't nothing that shop did.

Point is .... **** happens and if it was the shops bad, then YES they should step up and take care of the problem. But that doesn't mean that they don't do good work or run a honest business.

Hope everything works out.

Later
Old 04-05-2007, 10:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by AGRV8D
cansomeonepleaseprovidecliffnotesandtranslationfor thispost?
WOW!!!!! i just dont know what to say about that....Publication Skoolsa!!!
Old 04-05-2007, 11:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by UB2SLO
?????? You mean "Nac"

Anyway, I've always had good business with TP and this is the first I've heard of anything bad about them.

They have been in business for a good while and have worked on many different LS1's. Hell, Brandon.. that does the tuning, drives a WS6 Trans am and one of their race car was featured on the cover of Chevy High Performance a few years back.

I'm not saying that you didn't have a problem, but sometimes **** happens and No one is perfect especially when your working with cars/electronics and such.

A while back, I had a transmission rebuilt by a shop in Nac. and when I picked it up and started driving home the motor locked up. I was ready to take them to court b/c I new they had done something to it, but I had a good friend take a look at it and told me that it wasn't nothing that shop did.

Point is .... **** happens and if it was the shops bad, then YES they should step up and take care of the problem. But that doesn't mean that they don't do good work or run a honest business.

Hope everything works out.

Later
ill see if i can get my car back to houston let them check out with hpe or mti thanks for the info
Old 04-05-2007, 11:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Before you trash them too hard here you need to calm down a bit give them a shout when you are not upset and see what you can work out. Maybe you can get them to go half with you. Trust me **** happens I have had that happen to brand new gm pcms that I removed from the box plugged the tech 2 in and started programming. Then somewhere along the way the pcm gives me a big ol and it's game over.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:30 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 01WS6/tamu
Before you trash them too hard here you need to calm down a bit give them a shout when you are not upset and see what you can work out. Maybe you can get them to go half with you. Trust me **** happens I have had that happen to brand new gm pcms that I removed from the box plugged the tech 2 in and started programming. Then somewhere along the way the pcm gives me a big ol and it's game over.
that suck hav you find out the problem?