Houston: Anyone know of any cheap shops for rent?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 02:39 PM
10-Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Houston: Anyone know of any cheap shops for rent?

I'd like to get a small shop to work on a project in, nothing fancy or expensive, just something that can hold 2-3 cars & also have room for a workbench, toolboxes, etc. The closer to the Friendswood/Clear Lake area the better. If you know of anything let me know please. I know there is an industrial park over off Galveston Road that had some a while ago but I lost their number...I need to take a day off & go drive around & get some contact info for some of these business parks & see if they maybe be have some long term vacancies they want to fill.
Old 04-12-2007, 03:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have a close friend that just opened up a business park off of 518 in the Pearland/Friendswood area. It's right by the intersection of 518 and Pearland Pkwy (a block or 2 west of there on 518). The guy's name is Blaine Falzon. He is definitely looking for some long term occupants. If you need any more info let me know and I can try to get him in touch with you!! Tell him Reo sent you!!!

Old 04-12-2007, 03:43 PM
10-Second Club

If it's at a major intersection & is brand new, I'm guessing it's going to be out of my price range...and as far as business spaces go, long term usually means 5-10 year leases, I'm not looking to open up a hot rod shop, I'm just looking for something for about a year or so while I work on a project or two. It may go longer or shorter than that, but likely, I'll be a while on this project & have another waiting right behind it, with another 2 in my head that I haven't bought cars for yet.

A phone number would be good if you can PM me a number for him that would be great, it doesn't hurt to see what he can do for me, but like I said, it's probably out of my budget.