Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Htown Boxing Day May 19th..

Htown's 1st Annual Eat, Meet & Beat
Hosted by Upscale Boxing gym

May 19, 2007
UpScale Boxing gym(Myspace.com/upscaleboxing)
11500 fm 1960
5 p.m. - whenever

Come on by and say hello, eat, drink, spar or watch people spar, hell you have a grudge w/someone on the board or another board...come on out and beat each other up legally and have fun while doing so.

Htownracing will be hosting this at Upscale boxing gym on 1960/Fallbrook. Food will be served, BYOB, a keg might be in attendance.

For those of you that want to spar, it will cost $10.00. The $10 will go to covering the expenses of renting the gym out, it will also cover gloves/headgear & referee rental. For those of you who plan on fighting, please make sure to wear shorts with a tank top or a t-shirt. No jewelry at all, all fighters are responsible for bringing and wearing a mouthpiece(it's relatively cheap, walmart has them for about $2-$4.00). It will be 3 x 1minute rounds. All fighters will be required to fill out a waiver.

Please post up if you will def. be there so we can get a decent head count.

This is a family friendly enviorment so if you want to bring your friends/family out for an evening of eating/drinking and hanging out, then come on out...

Htown & Upscale look forward to seeing everyone out there...

If you have any questions at all please call me at 832-229-2820. If I don't pick up, just leave a message w/your # and I"ll get right back to yah.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that would be fun I used to box and do mma when i was younger..

lol.. that wait that was only like 4 years ago,
but i wont be able to make it.