Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007 | 12:25 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MrBill97396

Lets Go Mavs!!!

Game 6 is not gonna be easy though!
Old 05-02-2007 | 12:26 AM
TECH Regular

If it goes to a game seven, Dallas will win game 7. Just got to get there first.
Old 05-02-2007 | 12:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

I've got a final on friday that I probably won't be studying for; I'll be watching the Mavs play to stay alive. Thursday's game is either going to be a beat down or it will come to the wire. That Oakland crowd is vicious.
Old 05-02-2007 | 12:41 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
hopefully GS wins, but I think Dallas is on to something with doubling BD. It seemed to really screw up GSs offense.
they'll find a way
Old 05-02-2007 | 05:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

This is what I get for going to bed with about 5 minutes to go in the game and the Mav's were down by 6 (right after a GS 3 pointer). I said "**** this, damn loosers, loosing a 21 pt lead, I'm going to bed".

Wake up and check the score just see how badly they lost, and find this out? WTF? Next time I won't goto bed....lol.

Oh well....the 1st half was great, but I have doubts for Thusday night, I don't think they can pull it off, but I hope that they do!
Old 05-02-2007 | 06:54 AM
12 Second Club

Mavs got really lucky, they were down big with like 2 minutes left. I dunno I just hate Dallas so much, between Dirks homo free throws and goofy *** appearance and Terry's thugish behavior throwing BD on the ground it is enough to make me puke. And don't even get me started on that ****** *** they got for an owner.
Old 05-02-2007 | 06:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

:LOL: why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

interesting, you know that Mark Cuban is married right? WITH kids? Doubt he's a "******". Need to be a bit more mature than that post, that's for sure.
Old 05-02-2007 | 07:05 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Splitz
:LOL: why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

interesting, you know that Mark Cuban is married right? WITH kids? Doubt he's a "******". Need to be a bit more mature than that post, that's for sure.
I was being nice, what I really think about the Mavs would get me banned. I just hope GS knocks em out so the Rockets can have an easy road to the Western Finals.
Old 05-02-2007 | 08:22 AM
Teching In

Nevermind that its coming from an AGGIE ^^^^^^^
Old 05-02-2007 | 08:42 AM
12 Second Club

What was the technical on Stackhouse for at the half? I missed it.
Old 05-02-2007 | 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Mavs got really lucky, they were down big with like 2 minutes left. I dunno I just hate Dallas so much, between Dirks homo free throws and goofy *** appearance and Terry's thugish behavior throwing BD on the ground it is enough to make me puke. And don't even get me started on that ****** *** they got for an owner.

You forgot to mention that Avery looks like something that should have been flushed down the toliet. Seriously.
Old 05-02-2007 | 09:57 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by red90cobra
It was a great game. GS came back from a huge point disadvantage. The mavs got lucky at the end. I'll be over the next game. The mavs won't win the series. That's my prediction.

So anyone want to explain to me why we pass the ball so damn much, and why nobody wants to take the shot when they'r open. Thats why we keep getting our asses kickd among other things, but every time we get the ball intercepted cause noone wants to take the shot.
Old 05-02-2007 | 10:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

and what about jackson's clapping and jaw jacking all game? and baron's unrelentless cocky attitude even after a loss..
Old 05-02-2007 | 11:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

that was a miracle comeback...PERIOD!!!

GS had 8 possessions and shot 5 three pointers in the last 3 minutes..

I hope GS finishes dallas and sends the number 1 seed/team this year home early... Wanna see dirk, cuban, avery in their fishing outfit...haha

Great series so far! GS should win Thursday

They are for real!!
Old 05-02-2007 | 12:04 PM
TECH Addict

So who do you guys think has more pressure on them ?
The Mavs having to win to stay alive ?
The Warriors knowing they really do not want to face a Game 7 in Dallas ?

It was just something I was listening to on the radio and wanted some of you guys opinions.
Old 05-02-2007 | 01:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
So who do you guys think has more pressure on them ?
The Mavs having to win to stay alive ?
The Warriors knowing they really do not want to face a Game 7 in Dallas ?

It was just something I was listening to on the radio and wanted some of you guys opinions.
actually your boys have more pressure b/c they are the favorite to win it all.
GS is a great team and has pretty much dominated this series. Also GS is at home with their awesome crowd who are going to back them up 110%. I say GS wins by 10(game 6)

If GS doesn't win and comes back 2 dallas for game 7, I still think they will beat dallas b/c they give dallas trouble and their bench has outplayed your team every game.
Old 05-02-2007 | 01:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

I was being nice, what I really think about the Mavs would get me banned. I just hope GS knocks em out so the Rockets can have an easy road to the Western Finals.
+1..

I think this is the first time I've agreed with an Ag lol.
Old 05-02-2007 | 01:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

because BD did NOTHING to egg Terry on....he was pushing him out of bounds...it should have been a double-technical...and then he layed on the ground like a little bitch for like 2 minutes....BD is good, but he has the maturity of a 5-year-old sometimes

and stephen jackson, aside from being the ugliest person in the ******* universe, is ridiculous too...he talks crap the whole game...until he gets ripped by Diop while he was trying to do a pathetic crossover....nice bricks at the end too...go get a nose job

Everyone is saying Dallas is lucky to have won that game, but GS set a franchise record for 3-pointers made and shot somewhere around 50% from 3-land....that won't happen every game
Old 05-02-2007 | 01:47 PM
TECH Resident

Recalling 2 years ago and TMac and Yao both halthy and the Mavs raining it in in Game 7 for a 40 point win do ya?

Yeah Rockets fans better hope GS pulls it out!
Old 05-02-2007 | 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by H/C LS6Z
Recalling 2 years ago and TMac and Yao both halthy and the Mavs raining it in in Game 7 for a 40 point win do ya?
I know it's hard to speak fluent English when you're choking, but do you think you could try a little harder for us?

Bottom line is the Mavs barely escaped. I'd take more pleasure in the Mavs losing Thursday than the Rockets winning.