Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 09:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We did not have hakeem the dream on the court. THAT is why we lost. LOL
Old 05-06-2007, 10:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

After Van Gundy leaves, we'll win the championship. By the way, I never thought I'd be saying this about an Aggie, but you're a straight up ***. Get your panties in a wad cuz Dallas can't come through, and you get your jollies off Houston losing.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:57 AM
bcs
Staging Lane

I don't think TMac sucks, he didn't do bad at all. I think Yao SUCKS though, that guy needs to quit trying to shoot the ball and just dunk the damn thing EVERY time. He needs to quit pretending he is Hakeem and just use that big boddy to force others out and dunk. Guaranteed points are better than anything, ask Shaq.

You have to remember Yao is young. It took Hakeem several years before he became the dream. If Yao stays healthy he's gonna go down as one of the best centers of all time.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by LT1wannabe
After Van Gundy leaves, we'll win the championship. By the way, I never thought I'd be saying this about an Aggie, but you're a straight up ***. Get your panties in a wad cuz Dallas can't come through, and you get your jollies off Houston losing.
I hate it when fans blame the coach for why a team looses. The coach can't control HOW the players perform ON the FLOOR. Blame the coach if he goes out there and plays, but he's on the sideline wearing a tie.

If the players shots don't go down that's not the coaches fault. Why don't you put the people that directly effect the outcome, the PLAYERS! And it's a team efford, all 12 guys must contribute (that includes bench players).
Old 05-07-2007, 06:59 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by tripps
Thats exactly what I was saying. Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson and Richardson all played together near the end of the season, and barely made the playoffs because of it. Sprayed1998, you're an idiot.
Your right Im an idiot, Stephen ******* Jackson simply puts the already star studded Golden State ******* Warriors over the top as far as talent goes. Why even play the rest of the games, clearly a team with guys like Quinton Richardson and Stephen Jackson is just to much to deal with.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:35 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I don't think TMac sucks, he didn't do bad at all. I think Yao SUCKS though, that guy needs to quit trying to shoot the ball and just dunk the damn thing EVERY time. He needs to quit pretending he is Hakeem and just use that big boddy to force others out and dunk. Guaranteed points are better than anything, ask Shaq.

Also, with a 7-6 guy under the net, he sure rebounds like a wussbag. Boozer made him look like a clown.
That is Yao's problem, he is a tall stickboy. He can't outforce people under the net and dunk like crazy. Boozer showed what someone with a powerful, more compact frame can do if they play very aggressively against a tall stick man with a higher center of gravity.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Your right Im an idiot, Stephen ******* Jackson simply puts the already star studded Golden State ******* Warriors over the top as far as talent goes. Why even play the rest of the games, clearly a team with guys like Quinton Richardson and Stephen Jackson is just to much to deal with.
umm... GS doesnt have quinton richardson. And did you even watch the series? Jackson was one of the players that made the biggest difference in this past series. We arent saying that they are going to win the championship. We're saying that GS is a bad *** team that as the season as gone on...they've only gotten better. There record doesnt show their actual skill level.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sprayed1998
Baron Davis and Stephen Jackson are better than Dallas's top 2 talents combined. Add in the athletic Richardson and the hustler Barnes and you wind up with a...

....pussyhurt Sprayed1998 lol.
Old 05-07-2007, 12:38 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by tripps
GO SUNS
This is what I have been saying all season.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:07 PM
TECH Addict

The two teams I was pulling for are both out. Coincedence ? Let me see who else I will root for HMMM.........

Come on SPURS LET'S WIN THIS THING LOL. Now if tradition stands the Spurs will be out. And if it does I am starting a betting hotline.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Baron Davis and Stephen Jackson are better than Dallas's top 2 talents combined. Add in the athletic Richardson and the hustler Barnes and you wind up with a...

....pussyhurt Sprayed1998 lol.
Are you saying Baron Davis and Stephen Jackson are better than Dirk and Josh Howard? It's been noted here that I am a big Mavs hater, and I have watched S-Jax help the Spurs win their 2nd title back in '03, but I think you're nuts. Stephen ******* Jackson? He is the definition of a streaky player with alot of talent but no brains. Sure, he can get hot and go 7 for 8 on ya, but he can also go 1 for 10 the next night. He's a decent role player at best but his attitude overshadows anything he does on the court.

If I'm starting a team from scratch, give me Dork and J-Ho over Baron and S-Jax.
Old 05-08-2007, 12:07 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
The two teams I was pulling for are both out. Coincedence ? Let me see who else I will root for HMMM.........

Come on SPURS LET'S WIN THIS THING LOL. Now if tradition stands the Spurs will be out. And if it does I am starting a betting hotline.
so did the head shaving ever commence?
Old 05-08-2007, 12:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

H/C LS6Z for the no-show.

Old 05-08-2007, 12:29 PM
TECH Regular

Now now Ross, play nice!
Old 05-08-2007, 01:47 PM
TECH Fanatic