If you oppose amnesty for illegals, please read

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 08:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1320FEVER
Nah, I've got taxes to pay

Oh, and whoever asked about how my bro knows if they are illegal or not when they give them an ambulance ride: They ask the person information for filing reports. If they don't have a social security number (which they never do), chances are......!!
Old 05-19-2007, 08:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by kornfreak_401
Actually you know what **** it.

OK.

1st amendment says freedom of speech right? it doesn't say what specific language right? I can say whatever the hell i want in any language but if I say it in spanish in Farmers Branch, Texas I now have to worry about getting mean *** looks getting fined or racially profiled because I look mexican?!?! is that not racist?

some random guy on the street screams: HEY! English is the official language of farmers branch, texas !!! as i am translating something to my mom... Is that not racist?

cop: hey that guy looks mexican, lets go see if he is a US citizen/legal resident/allien. yup, only in farmers branch, texas. cuz you know police officers will become immigration agents too. It's bad enough that cops profile now based on your color but now because they might me illegal? wow!

wow what a waste of time and frankly that is racist. how can you justify making that "official" or a law? There is an intent, not specifically said or mentioned but the intent is there. Racism is everywhere. the confederate flag. it's just a flag doesn't mean **** right? but beneith it and the back story about it IS RACISM.

So what does it mean when I see a big *** truck with a confederate flag as a lisence plate or as a back window? what does he support? look at history and you'll see.

So what does it mean when we all god damn know what the official language is of the USA is when a paranoid farmers branch, texas has to "officially and unanimously" vote to make english the official language of the town? huh? what is the hidden intent? RACISM Why does it have to be unanimously? If they are so proud why not name the courageous City Council member of Farmers Branch, Texas? why they gotta be scared?

you: Whats wrong with them expecting possible employees to speak the major language of our country? -- more like the world. english is spoke all over the world now buddy not just in the usa **** even aziz mohamed nows a lil english.
As stated before, the Constitution only applies to the CITIZENS of the United STates, which does NOT INCLUDE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

They have NO rights, because, they have no authority to be here. So, NO, they don't have 1st amendment rights to say what they want. They have no protection, they are not citizens and legal to be here. They are not entitled to the rights of the constitution, they haven't EARNED the privilidge.

You had mentioned being dropped in China and learning the language?
Did you know, that it has been PROVEN a FACT that you will learn the language FASTER, and BETTER if you are totally immerced in the language? You are basically FORCED TO LEARN IT! Proven fact, believe it or not.

Problem is, that we have ESL CLasses, ballots in Spanish, DRIVING LISCENSE Tests in Spanish, (I'm surprised our signs on the roads haven't changed, oh, that's MORE $$$), Taco Bell menu's in Spanish, fricking grocery store coupons in Spanish and a plethora of other things. This is the problem with this country right now we are allowing them to change how WE do things, it should be the other way around. They should be forced to conform to the society that is already in place.

Did you know that a US Citizen is not allowed to buy property in Mexico? Only MEXICAN CITIZENS can do that. Umm...double standard. If you goto Mexico City, do they speak English? umm....no, are the signs in English? umm...no. The Double Standard drives me nuts when it comes to that hole situation. Did you know that you can get a mortgage in this country without a SSN and BUY USA land? Ummm....amazing huh.

Raising the Mexican Flag during the Immigration Reform proposals that President Bush attempted to bring up a couple of months ago in Downtown Dallas was absoultly wrong, they want to live here and be legal, but they want to fly a DIFFERENT country flag. I'm all for your "heritage" bull ****, but you don't see me flying a British Flag/Polish Flag/amond the rest of my heritage in my front yard do ya? No, I fly the American Flag, and I have served MY country :USA: proudly in the United STates Air Force for 6 years.

Oh, and by the way, if you travel up "north" like North Dakota, Minnesota, New York, Maine, Washington etc etc, the "poor white americans" do the **** jobs like building roads, working fast food (at least they speak the languagae), and doing all that crap, the reason why? The Latino population refuses to go that far. For whatever reason.....so the theroy that only the Latino/illegal immigrats will do the minimum wage jobs is a fallicy.

Also, did ya'll know that the entire state of Oklahoma has passed similar immigration ENFORCEMENT procedures?

As stated before by me, it it NOT RACIAL PROFILING, it is ENFORCING laws that are already on the books and it just so happens that a MAJORITY of the illegal aliens living/working in Texas are Mexican. It's a fact, NOT profiling.

We have laws in this country for a reason. We need to enforce ALL laws, then the ones that are here illegally get mad when we start to enforce the ones that directly effect then.

I'm going to say it again, I'M NOT RACIST, I DON'T CARE IF YOU LIVE HERE, JUST DO IT LEGALLY!!!! NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT!!!
Old 05-19-2007, 08:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Splitz
Problem is, that we have ESL CLasses, ballots in Spanish, DRIVING LISCENSE Tests in Spanish, (I'm surprised our signs on the roads haven't changed, oh, that's MORE $$$), Taco Bell menu's in Spanish, fricking grocery store coupons in Spanish and a plethora of other things. This is the problem with this country right now we are allowing them to change how WE do things, it should be the other way around. They should be forced to conform to the society that is already in place.
Old 05-19-2007, 09:16 PM
On The Tree

You nailed it Splitz.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Launching!

Legal Latin hispanics that support Illegals? The reason that we are called minority's in the first place is because the majority are White that own businesses, by the way I have nothing personal against whites . But it is the white man who make up the majority of business owners that hire and support these people.And defending are fellow coutry man I was born here 3 generations buddy. My dads a veitnam vet you are obviously uneducated and alot more ignorent than the people that your complaining about.But hey to each is own.
Originally Posted by joezz28
People make it sound like we should be very appreciative to have all these illegal Mexicans (and other third world nationalities) here, because no one else will do the "shitty" jobs. That's just total nonsense. The legal Mexicans will fill those low income jobs, as will other legal immigrants and even young/old Americans born and raised here. I would rather worry about filling those jobs in a legal and structured way, rather than having to assume they would be unstaffed if it were not for those hard working Mexicans who broke the law to get here.

This apology story about the illegals doing all the shitty work is just to make people feel sorry for them. These people will always be a drain on the system by not accounting for the money they make even if they were legal citizens.

The bottom line though, it is such a totally fucked up situation that in order to move forward and start a new slate you would have to consider legalizing all the people already here.

Legal Mexicans are the biggest apologists for their illegal countrymen. I don't know why, other than it has a lot to do with the fact of sympathy since so many of their own families fucked up and got to the USA illegals.

No offence to you Mexicans, but you've got to acknowledge the situation we are at is due to the rampant illegal crossings which have been happening for decades. None of you seem to give a **** about that when defending your beloved countrymen who arrive here illegally. So thanks to the illegals for not obeying the law, and many thanks to the legal latin/hispanic community for always sticking up for the poor illegals. Thanks to your combined efforts, you have really fucked things up!
Old 05-20-2007, 12:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

As stated before, the Constitution only applies to the CITIZENS of the United STates, which does NOT INCLUDE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
The constitution also did not apply to black people. Your racist white fathers didnt like them either. The apple does not fall far from the tree. The racist minority hating tree.

And again if your gonna bitch about double standards, shouldnt you be bitching to the people that allow them? Do you think some mexican(because thats who this is all about) one day said, o ima buy land here? No some white guy said, hey **** it if i can sell this to an illegal and still make my white *** richer, why not? So quit bitching about double standards cause im sure all of you white guys on here go to restaurants where some illegal buses yalls table when yall r done eating. But im sure yal dont mind it then.

Last edited by osvaldo; 05-20-2007 at 12:25 AM.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:49 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kennyxg
Legal Latin hispanics that support Illegals? The reason that we are called minority's in the first place is because the majority are White that own businesses, by the way I have nothing personal against whites . But it is the white man who make up the majority of business owners that hire and support these people.And defending are fellow coutry man I was born here 3 generations buddy. My dads a veitnam vet you are obviously uneducated and alot more ignorent than the people that your complaining about.But hey to each is own.
Wow, if after reading my post you manipulated it into a way to call me more ignorant than the people I am complaining about -- you're a ******* nut pal.

And don't take out your racist white man miseries on me. I don't feel sorry for you.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:52 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by joezz28
Wow, if after reading my post you manipulated it into a way to call me more ignorant than the people I am complaining about -- you're a ******* nut pal.

And don't take out your racist white man miseries on me. I don't feel sorry for you.
I'm not white ,nor racist like you and certianly not miserable ,stop- looking in the mirror pal! Flip side don't take you Mexican man miseries out on me either Lol!

Last edited by kennyxg; 05-20-2007 at 01:22 AM.
Old 05-20-2007, 07:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by osvaldo
The constitution also did not apply to black people. Your racist white fathers didnt like them either. The apple does not fall far from the tree. The racist minority hating tree.

And again if your gonna bitch about double standards, shouldnt you be bitching to the people that allow them? Do you think some mexican(because thats who this is all about) one day said, o ima buy land here? No some white guy said, hey **** it if i can sell this to an illegal and still make my white *** richer, why not? So quit bitching about double standards cause im sure all of you white guys on here go to restaurants where some illegal buses yalls table when yall r done eating. But im sure yal dont mind it then.
I don't think in the US Constitution/Declaration of Independence that it states about race at all, not white, black, brown, purple, yellow.

As stated directly by Declaration of Independence "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

But we have immigration laws that do not separate by ethic group, no where in the immigration reform bills will you see a specific political/country singled out.

Let's take Farmers Branch as an example.

THEY are trying to enforce the laws LITTLE BY LITTLE. And it's obvoiusly that they did not want to do it all at one time. If you PUNISH the apartment renters and force them to NOT rent to illegal aliens then that is causing the illegal aliens to live elsewhere thus they won't get jobs locally as illegals. If we do that across the country they wouldn't take the risk of moving to our wonderful nation.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
The reason they cut grass is because nobody else will burn under the sun 10 hours a day for 7-8 bucks an hour. Thats good money for them, they are here to stay and will eventually be the majority. If you don't like them, well move out of texas...lol, it used to be Mexico anyway.
i highly beg to differ im in the army and we do that **** on the regular......personally im against it there are legal ways to get in the country if you cant deal with that then you shouldnt be here in my country
Old 05-20-2007, 09:50 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by osvaldo

actually they had a thing the three fiths compromise, this is when Black started to become african americans, and by this proccess were givin rights that previously they did not have because they were simply slaves.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:01 AM

Time for a poll!
Old 05-20-2007, 10:37 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RedRyder518
[IMG]

who the hell do you think is gonna build this wall? Take a wild guess buddy
Old 05-20-2007, 10:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CAMAROWITHBASS
Now, wouldn't that be funny if it was the illegal immigrants that were paid by the Federal Government to BUILD the wall that will one day keep them OUT?

Old 05-20-2007, 11:17 AM
12 Second Club

man this is getting crazy guys really. seriously we all need to get along. things are not going to change over night. we all need to understand that changes will and are being made and they are all positive changes that help both illegal immigrants and the US. Building a wall isn't going to change anything, they are going to find a way to get over or under it. Laws will and are beggining to get enforced... I think we need to peacefully end this...
Old 05-20-2007, 11:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

I don't think in the US Constitution/Declaration of Independence that it states about race at all, not white, black, brown, purple, yellow.

As stated directly by Declaration of Independence "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

But we have immigration laws that do not separate by ethic group, no where in the immigration reform bills will you see a specific political/country singled out.

Let's take Farmers Branch as an example.

THEY are trying to enforce the laws LITTLE BY LITTLE. And it's obvoiusly that they did not want to do it all at one time. If you PUNISH the apartment renters and force them to NOT rent to illegal aliens then that is causing the illegal aliens to live elsewhere thus they won't get jobs locally as illegals. If we do that across the country they wouldn't take the risk of moving to our wonderful nation.
You're so ******* ignorant if you believe that.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:53 PM
TECH Addict

This is so stupid. Just come to The United States legally.

All of the alien supporters use specious and ad hominem logic. The aliens are here illegally. Period.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Shackleford
This is so stupid.

Just come to The US legally.

Shacky, you're stupid haha.
Old 05-20-2007, 01:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RedRyder518

Shacky, you're stupid haha.
I'm glad you have 20/20, now.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by CAMAROWITHBASS
Who the **** do you think built the damn Hoover Dam? Who the **** builds downtown skyscrapers in New York? Who the **** builds tunnels overseas?

If we can build all that without the help of an illegal, I am sure we can manage to build a stinkin wall??

You son are a dumbass! If you remember brick masons used to be citizens. Until the illegals took over...... and yeah sure, blame that on them and our damn corporations.