Another Katy meet

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 05:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CarbonBlackM3
o sorry i misunderstood what you were saying...no im just a member at lifetime...what time do you usually go?
after 6 PM during the weekdays and on weekends its up in the air depending on my schedule.

ill be on the lookout for your cars, im in a black shaved emblem SS
Old 06-02-2007, 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by who281
yaya i know her she was tellin me about your car a little while ago...and my car got painted and they messed up on a couple spots so they are just fixing up everything but i should get it back soon....

where you get it painted at? what color? you down for some fun runs?
Old 06-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Formerly 4mulaJoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So is this happening?
Old 06-02-2007, 08:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

doubt it cuz of the rain.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:23 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by jdoyle
where you get it painted at? what color? you down for some fun runs?
i got it painted at a place in richmond ..platinum motorsports..i got it painted Viper Steel Gray

they did a great job but there were so many delays in parts that the hood and parts of the car were not painted well(they were rough) so they just are putting the finishing touches on it ..

and id love to go for sum fun runs but i have to be extremely careful...and i still dont know if i even want to..im sorta in a lil trouble with the law for racing

it really sucks because out of all the stupid things i have done and stupid places i have raced..this time i pick a safe 4 lane feeder road..well lighted..2 in the morning with absolutely no traffic..no intersections ect...and a god damn cop saw us in a parking lot about to race so he parked about a block away waited for us to go and then chased me..causing me to wreck ..then says i was evading so ya im in sum ****..it really makes me mad ..cops are supposed to be here to prevent and protect us..he could have stopped that race before it even happend
Old 06-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Launching!

did you win the race? jk , but we definetely need to do, this i got off work wed,thurs,and friday so any of these days are good i will check the weather now and see what is happening .
Old 06-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Launching!

it says the weather is good tueday-saturday for next week so we should definetly have it next week
Old 06-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Launching!

to the top lets do this thing
Old 06-04-2007, 12:12 PM
TECH Regular

LETS DO IT!! where when?!
Old 06-04-2007, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by who281
i got it painted at a place in richmond ..platinum motorsports..i got it painted Viper Steel Gray

they did a great job but there were so many delays in parts that the hood and parts of the car were not painted well(they were rough) so they just are putting the finishing touches on it ..

and id love to go for sum fun runs but i have to be extremely careful...and i still dont know if i even want to..im sorta in a lil trouble with the law for racing

it really sucks because out of all the stupid things i have done and stupid places i have raced..this time i pick a safe 4 lane feeder road..well lighted..2 in the morning with absolutely no traffic..no intersections ect...and a god damn cop saw us in a parking lot about to race so he parked about a block away waited for us to go and then chased me..causing me to wreck ..then says i was evading so ya im in sum ****..it really makes me mad ..cops are supposed to be here to prevent and protect us..he could have stopped that race before it even happend

ya dude definitely do whatever needs to be done to get good with the law.

ya lets get this meet going.

how bout that spot i mentioned before at westheimer parkway and fry rd.? or did y'all already find a spot?
Old 06-04-2007, 09:17 PM
10 Second Club

i hope to have my car back these week so if i do i will be there for sure,just let me know where
Old 06-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Launching!

jdoyle westhiemer prkwy and fry? near the CVS or what ever it is now, how bout were the one guy mentioned at the old K-mart at mason and I-10 ? im down for a meet there friday night? if anybodey else is lets get some for sure people that are going.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

friday sounds good to me
Old 06-04-2007, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TA adam
jdoyle westhiemer prkwy and fry? near the CVS or what ever it is now, how bout were the one guy mentioned at the old K-mart at mason and I-10 ? im down for a meet there friday night? if anybodey else is lets get some for sure people that are going.

ya dude thats where it is at. does anyone remember the pizza place called the pizza place? it was right behind the CVS, im pretty sure the sign is still there. they were cool with us having our meets there, but the place is out of business so they might not be so friendly cuz the guy who owned the pizza place was the one who allowed the meets.

im also down with the old k-mart behind the taco cabana at mason and I-10. both places are close enough for me so im down for whatever.

the only thing i would prefer is sometime that is not really the weekend. but whatever would bring the most people is what i think we should do.

alright so post up which location you would prefer and also what day/time you would prefer so we can get this bad boy rollin'

Last edited by jdoyle; 06-05-2007 at 07:49 PM.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:28 PM
On The Tree

ya dude thats where it is at. does anyone remember the pizza place called the pizza place? it was right behind the CVS, im pretty sure the sign is still there. they were cool with us having our meets there, but the place is out of business so they might not be so friendly cuz the guy who owned the pizza place was the one who allowed the meets.
Boli Brothers pizza????? and the guys name is probly mark or kevin
Old 06-04-2007, 11:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by camAro242
Boli Brothers pizza????? and the guys name is probly mark or kevin
no it wasnt boli brothers pizza, it was called the pizza place.

although, you should try and ask these guys if they are cool with having a car meet in the parking lot. im sure they would get extra business because of it and we would be able to safely have a car meet there.

what do ya say dude?
Old 06-04-2007, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

ill ask the next time im up there...i need to get my job back >.<
Old 06-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Launching!

when is this.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Launching!

yeah i remember when the pizza place was there,

i vote for the time being
-Friday night
-8 to 9 o'clock when it starts
-place:old K-mart behind the taco cabana and Chik fil a
and tif ever bodey is down for this lets get a for sure count of people that can come
i could also do this thursday as some one mentinoed some time other then the weekend
Old 06-05-2007, 06:17 PM
12 Second Club

I'm easy friday nights are good.