View Poll Results: Silver Surfer Vs. Superman?
Superman
58.97%
Silver Surfer
41.03%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Silver Surfer Vs. Superman?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 11:32 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kevin's_00ss
Hell yea DBZ was the ****. any one from dbz could kick everones butt, except krillin.
That was just funny right there lol
Old 06-20-2007, 11:40 AM
On The Tree

Superman + spandex = GAY

Silver Surfer + no genitals = no *****

Therefore Superman gets an *** whopping not only because he dresses like a fruit but also because the Silver Surfer was absolutely no weaknesses you can't even kick him in the nuts.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Stang's Bane
Pretty good, but I will offer a counter view to the Hulk vs Supes.
They have already met once, an it really wasn't even a battle. It was billed as the creature who could move mountains against the man who can move planets.
superman took everything the Hulk could throw at him, and basically just stood there.

It was Thanos that weilded the th Infinity Gauntlet, he is the half brother of Starfox, one of the Avengers at the time. They are Titans. Adam Warlock took the Gauntlet from him an weilded the ultimate power until he decided that it was too much for any one person to handle. He then dispersed the infinity gems among the Infinity Watch.

<---Will always be a comic book nerd
yeah I got the name wrong on Thanos (Thanatos = death)

and as far as the superman/hulk meeting up... that was kind of a biased view from what I recall ...

so lets look at it more logically...

Clark Kent walks into a bar, and along side him is Bruce Banner, having a drink, when Clark clumsilly knocks Bruce's drink over... you now have a match... Nerd vs. Nerd ... both equally as powerful in their "alter ego" ... but one of which has to hide behind his nerdish guise to pass as human, the other, having no control over his own.

first off, you know the place is about to get fucked up.
second, one is a huge mass of green with muscles corded up and down his body upon other muscles corded up and down his body, the other one wears some gay underwear and a cape that is just as easy to swing him by the neck from as a noose.

so lets say Superman can take a hit... this would only infuriate the Hulk even more so, and with his frustration and anger ever growing, his strength continues to grow as well... the more he tries to pound superman, the stronger he's going to get. Eventually, Superman will have a breaking point after just standing there having something hitting with an ever strengthening force. Hulk's ability to move mountains could technically grow to be one to crush a planet. Superman's ability to move a planet is by flight alone. He has been bested in strength many times and has been put down by quite a few adversaries...

Also, who's to say Hulk wouldn't just pick his bitch *** up and throw him to another Galaxy?

it can be seen many ways, depending on the writers of such a feud. Everyone wants their character to be the best, and there are so many crossovers where they just clash too much, be it between companies, or between alternate universes for the same heroes (like marvel has always been successful in doing)

I mean, who's to say that the gamma ray's that turned Banner into the Hulk didn't contain a bit of Kryptonite? how's that for a big **** you for DC fans? Ever wondered why the hulk was green? There's a great explanation... so not only does his rage and strength increase, the low levels of Kryptonite that were previously untraceable could come out the stronger he gets, thus causing superman to be even more vulnerable...

it's not as far fetched as some people would think
Old 06-20-2007, 12:20 PM
12 Second Club

just finished watching fantastic four and yes silver surfer ownz superman no doubt about it
Old 06-20-2007, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by kevin's_00ss
Hell yea DBZ was the ****. any one from dbz could kick everones butt, except krillin.

oh yea, pikachu would thunder shock them all
You guys are making me feel old... and I'm only 22
Old 06-20-2007, 12:48 PM

Wow... you guys sure are making me feel old, and I'm only 22...
Old 06-20-2007, 01:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1CrazyLS1
<--- Former comic book nerd.

Thanos from "Marvel: The End" was one of the biggest badasses ever...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel:_The_End
Wow!!

I have all of the other Infinity sagas. That one bears a striking resemblance to the original Infinity Gauntlet saga.

Never knew about it. I will have to check it out.

I can't believe how much of a geek I am........
Old 06-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Teching In

CHUCK mudafckn NORRIS!!!!!
Old 06-20-2007, 02:28 PM
SSU Moderator

You guys are ******* dumb.

A) Silver Surfer has universal power (a piece of what Galactus has) and can do anything...there is no ceiling for this in the Marvel universe.

B) Superman was killed by Doomsday. Doomsday litterally beat his face in. Game Over.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:31 PM
SSU Moderator

BTW, SS can separate from his board if he wants to. He did so to leave Earth at one time when Galactus bound him (through his surfboard).
Old 06-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Teching In

Superman would bitch slap the reflection right off that surfers face....

I can't believe my first LS1tech post was about comic book characters....
Old 06-20-2007, 04:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Silver Surfer would Kill Superman, hell doomsday was nuthin but a DC Hulk???? For someone like SS with a near Godlike power to be bested by some tard in a leatard???? Superman has his limits, look how he struggle to lift enormus objects, SS would just say move and it would be done.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

silver surfer all the way
Old 06-20-2007, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

marvel-------->one above all
DC comics----->the presence
Old 06-20-2007, 08:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

marvel----->"one above all"
DC--------->"The Presence"
Old 06-21-2007, 09:32 AM
TECH Resident

hmmm everyone is making some good points here ok what about doomsday vs silversurfer since everyone is sayin ss would win.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:03 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RyanJ

A) Silver Surfer has universal power (a piece of what Galactus has) and can do anything...there is no ceiling for this in the Marvel universe.
He can not do anything. SS has been beaten several times by beings with no where near the strength that Supes has.

Spiderman laid the smack down on Firelord, who was the Herald of Galactus after the Surfer and he had the same power cosmic as the Surfer.
Old 06-21-2007, 01:59 PM
TECH Junkie

but you have to remember that in comic book world the comics hero will always win, hell you could have Mickey Mouse fighting superman and Mickey would win somehow if it was in his comic book. But if these people were real and no writers involved, SS would Kill superman, and SS would destroy Doomsday too.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:39 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Demon Of Dreams
yeah I got the name wrong on Thanos (Thanatos = death)

and as far as the superman/hulk meeting up... that was kind of a biased view from what I recall ...

so lets look at it more logically...

Clark Kent walks into a bar, and along side him is Bruce Banner, having a drink, when Clark clumsilly knocks Bruce's drink over... you now have a match... Nerd vs. Nerd ... both equally as powerful in their "alter ego" ... but one of which has to hide behind his nerdish guise to pass as human, the other, having no control over his own.

first off, you know the place is about to get fucked up.
second, one is a huge mass of green with muscles corded up and down his body upon other muscles corded up and down his body, the other one wears some gay underwear and a cape that is just as easy to swing him by the neck from as a noose.

so lets say Superman can take a hit... this would only infuriate the Hulk even more so, and with his frustration and anger ever growing, his strength continues to grow as well... the more he tries to pound superman, the stronger he's going to get. Eventually, Superman will have a breaking point after just standing there having something hitting with an ever strengthening force. Hulk's ability to move mountains could technically grow to be one to crush a planet. Superman's ability to move a planet is by flight alone. He has been bested in strength many times and has been put down by quite a few adversaries...

Also, who's to say Hulk wouldn't just pick his bitch *** up and throw him to another Galaxy?

it can be seen many ways, depending on the writers of such a feud. Everyone wants their character to be the best, and there are so many crossovers where they just clash too much, be it between companies, or between alternate universes for the same heroes (like marvel has always been successful in doing)

I mean, who's to say that the gamma ray's that turned Banner into the Hulk didn't contain a bit of Kryptonite? how's that for a big **** you for DC fans? Ever wondered why the hulk was green? There's a great explanation... so not only does his rage and strength increase, the low levels of Kryptonite that were previously untraceable could come out the stronger he gets, thus causing superman to be even more vulnerable...

it's not as far fetched as some people would think
OK!!

Another take on the bar meeting

Clark Kent and Bruce are in a bar, ame thing happens. Well Bruce begins to hulk out and Clark sensing the impending trouble, bitch slaps him while he is beginning to Hulk out and voila, fight is over because Bruce was still a puny human and Clark is always as strong as Superman.

I agree though, whichever comic company is writing the story, their hero will win.
Old 06-22-2007, 09:53 AM
Launching!

silver surfer hands down