house broke into

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 11:04 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
That youngster had better sit on his hands and keep his mouth shut at Juvenile. He might **** off some of the older / harder juvies and one them might take a stab at that virgin booty. I personally would think that would be justice. He kicked in your front door, hopefully some BIG Dick gay for the stay bull runs up in him and blows out his backdoor. Little bitch deserves to get sodomized. I hate people that steal !!!
Me and you both bro and i didnt kno they did that **** at juvie to lol
Old 06-27-2007, 11:18 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As Dane Cook said, maybe he thought he wanted to do a B&E, but then realized, all he wanted to do was kick in a door.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by That_guy

oh hell yeah. I see you are in Texas, didn't you see all the national outcry about the conditions of the Juvenile system in Texas? Allegations of young offenders being raped and abused by facility staff.

I work in Law enforcement and have a million HORROR stories I could tell. I also worked in lockup and the worst thing I can think of was about 8 years ago a guy was thrown into the bullpen with some rival gang members. When its crowded in the bullpen and intake/registry is busy you can't watch everyone. Needless to say they beat him until he was unconsious and then took turns ******* him in the ***. Talk about breaking a mans spirit. This guy was a big macho man when he walked in and when we called his name and had to go in all that was left was a bloody bruised and barely breathing carcus of a man. Who knows how many guys raped him but he looked like chewed bubble gum. Laying face down in his own blood. I don't feel too bad for him he had a criminal record with everything: assault, rape, armed robbery, murder case suspect, and many more. Too bad he didn't die, then I wouldn't be watching my TAX dollars getting spent on his worthless ***.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by That_guy

Forgot to answer. Yes they do, just like in the mens prisons. Its a way to establish dominance. You can punk a kid out and make him wash your underwear, take his meal trays, suck your dick, **** him, or whatever. Make him your bitch. **** happens.