DFW Poker Players

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 05:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DFW Poker Players

Anyone up here play Cash or Tournaments around town? I used to go to ACES, 3rd Pair, and Muirfield before the whole A&E Swat Busts went down. I've grown tired of playing Online and was looking for some good live games more towards the North Dallas or Dowtown Dallas area. I get the whole "don't post info or it'll get busted" thing, so I'd rather you PM me about it, that's fine. Oh and if you really think I'm a cop, I'll give you my office number and let you call me here at work.

Thanks!
Old 07-09-2007, 07:01 PM
TECH Resident

good try pig
Old 07-09-2007, 07:17 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by slowredz
good try pig
lol. i actually know of a hold'em game that goes on in north dallas several days/week. i've been once, but my bro goes every week. i'll have to see you smoke some ganja or something similar, then i'll take you there
Old 07-09-2007, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jeenis
lol. i actually know of a hold'em game that goes on in north dallas several days/week. i've been once, but my bro goes every week. i'll have to see you smoke some ganja or something similar, then i'll take you there
Fair 'nough. Or you can call JC at Aces or Jeff at Muirfield and ask them if I'm a cop - Shoot me a PM
Old 07-09-2007, 09:35 PM
TECH Resident

I am just messing with you man. I used to play at Jacky's and JB's but I havent tried to find any big games in a LONG time(since all the busts). Me and some buddies get together about once a month and play 1/2 no limit ($50 min) just for fun and I go to Winstar for 2/5.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by slowredz
I am just messing with you man. I used to play at Jacky's and JB's but I havent tried to find any big games in a LONG time(since all the busts). Me and some buddies get together about once a month and play 1/2 no limit ($50 min) just for fun and I go to Winstar for 2/5.
No problem - if you played at Jacky's then you probably know Jeff (he was a partner their before he started Muirfield) - I tried doing the whole "Home Game with the Work Guys" but it always turns into a drunk donkey fest vs. a challenging game worth playing.