George Bush's Letter of Resignation

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phantom&RedGoat2004
I haven't heard that one since I was like eight, and it's still funny! You told him off! ...like you're an eight year old! Good one!
hey thanks it was a little better comeback than when people used to call people retards when they were 5 yr's old but i see some people can't shake that habit either.

Last edited by THE PHOENIX PROJECT; 07-12-2007 at 06:42 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Breathtaker
Republican thread.

American ppl support the troops, not the war and this idiot/incompetent president.

People ALL OVER THE WORLD SUPPORT THE TROOPS...People all over the world HATE this POS fakey/goof/moron pres who the r's and the r controlled SUPREME COURT put in power....back in 2000.....sooon though..THE WORLD HAS HOPE... LIL' w has absolutely RUINED ANY RESPECT the U.S. had. ..alotta Americans will/do say..so what????--[especially in the south and midwest]--well...you will see. TIMES WILL BE A-CHANGING.
Old 07-12-2007, 07:36 PM
TECH Resident

Glad to see not everyone here has their head up their ***.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:41 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Breathtaker
600,000+ Iraqi civilians have been murdered (more than during Saddam's regime)

Id like to see your source on that one, because I am calling . I have seen estimates up to 100,000 people, but I have also seen lists as low as 15,000. Those are not small numbers, but to claim over HALF A MILLION... I dont think you keep up with current events.

Last edited by DSIM; 07-12-2007 at 08:47 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:50 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
alotta

TIMES WILL BE A-CHANGING.
Who talks like this?
Old 07-12-2007, 08:52 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by _Zac
Who talks like this?
Old 07-12-2007, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Forteen3GT
I could've easily had chemical weapons planted in Iraq so they could be 'discovered.' Instead, I owned up to the fact that the intelligence was faulty.
I couldnt believe Bush said that.

We know he had them, he was proud of them, he rubbed it into our face and he tested them on his own people. Our intelligence wasnt faulty, the joke we call UN bought them plenty of time to hide or transport the weapons out of the erea. Saddams own right hand man said they stripped the interior out of a plane and flew WMD's into seria just before we invaded. If Bush had his way and we would have invaded Iraq without waiting for the UN im sure we would have found a lot more than we did. The UN is a joke and Iraq is proof, how many resolutions or warnings do you give without enforcement. To this day were still finding things like complete air craft ect. buried or hidden.

And yes we have in fact found WMD's in Iraq, no large stache but enough to bring hell on a large city. Did our biased media make any mention of this, hell no. There only interested in reporting the trash.

Kerry, Clinton, Kennedy, in other words all of the ones aiding the enemy and poisoning the minds of our country voted for this war also.

I think if Clinton would have answered a few of the terrorist attacks during his administration then 9/11 might have been avoided. Clinton was also warned of terrorist ploting to fly planes into our towers. He did nothing in return to the several terrorist attacks during his administration. But hey, we did help fund the nuclear power plant in North Koria. I think Bush has spent most of his term cleaning up the mess that our former left behind.

I not only support our troops but also there mission.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow..A political thread on LS1 tech! I didn't think they allowed this sort of thing here.
I've been going to SVT performance for political smackdown...
I love that letter.I wish W were more like that..We saw a little fire in him today at that press conference..He flattend that liberal gash Helen Thomas.
I wish the man were more eloquent & not so obsessed with the "new tone".But that's who he is. He's deep down a decent guy .He is a lot more like the common folk..He actually sounds like he's from Texas.He pronounces "Nuclear" like the folks down on the corner in Longview.He's a very principled man.I admire him.
Anyone who stands by their convictions the way he has says alot about his character.
I have a vested interst in what happens over there..Well we all do, but my younger brother is in Baghdad right now...He gives me an earful when he can..
We are doing great things over there..& we need to leave that place a stable country that can defend itself.
Nothing less will do.I could go on for hours rebutting the haters in this thread.I just don't have time for it right now,but I have come to the conclusion that nearly everyone from Canada needs to,to quote Penn & Tellar,"SHUT THE **** UP"..
I'll deal with the rest of you later.
SEMPER FI, Bro
Old 07-12-2007, 09:57 PM
TECH Addict

Yeah, like the Burger King commercial: "Shut up!"
Old 07-12-2007, 10:01 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Guys, we have a political and (eek) religion forum over on www.SeatStaysUp.com

Feel free to use it. Your LS1TECH user account works there too.