Astros. . . .womp womp womp

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TruDualed95Z
Anyone else feel that Wigginton is last year's Huff? Sure he has a chance of staying longer but he's another 'decent' hitter. He hits better in the clutch than Huff had at the time we got him and with a bit more power, but it's still another 'ok' hitter

...and hat's the deal with getting them both from TB? Can we not chck out some better contenders?
I think it is a bit early to tell. He's only played one game with us.

I know he can provide more offense than Ensberg can and he is supposed to be better at 3rd than Lamb... so we'll see.

Way to sit on your *** all day T-Pup. I can't believe that nothing was offered of decent worth for Lamb or Loretta. They better be working to resign one of them for next season now. I'm not sold on Burke at 2nd and wouldn't mind seeing Loretta there next season.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:34 PM
TECH Regular

I say all this and Wiggie is 2-2, single and double. Let's hope he's not another Aubrey.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TruDualed95Z
Anyone else feel that Wigginton is last year's Huff? Sure he has a chance of staying longer but he's another 'decent' hitter. He hits better in the clutch than Huff had at the time we got him and with a bit more power, but it's still another 'ok' hitter

...and hat's the deal with getting them both from TB? Can we not chck out some better contenders?
This former GM Jerry Hunsicker's way of saying "F*** You Very Much".