FS: 42" Mitsubishi HDTV w/ Stand in Austin....$600 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 04:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: 42" Mitsubishi HDTV w/ Stand in Austin....$600 OBO

After having been in the new place for a little while, we've found that this wonderful TV just isn't big enough anymore. It's a great midsize apartment or game room or bedroom TV, but for the size of our living room, it's just a bit too small. I have owned it almost two years and bought from someone who had owned it less than six months. There is nothing wrong with this TV in anyway at all. It will display 1080i and looks excellent in High definition.

I am looking to either sell it outright w/ the stand for $600 or use it in trade for a bigger TV plus cash. Ideally, I'd like a 55" or 65" and I found some great deals on them, but need to sell this first.

I have these two pictures that I just took about 10 min of the TV and stand and would be happy to get more of them if you need to. I can deliver anywhere in the Austin area and would be willing to meet part way in other areas of TX if arrangements could be made prior.

The TV is currently hooked up to an HDTV source as well as a HD DVD player and I'd be happy to show it to you if you want to see how clear it is prior to buying it. I live in the south Austin area.

Thanks!

Old 08-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Launching!

hmmm subscribing so my bf can see. We are about to buy a house and will be needing some tvs.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:53 PM
LS7 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmmmmm I think I know somone who would be interested. I'll check back later.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
Hmmmmm I think I know somone who would be interested. I'll check back later.
Please do! I've got a deal goin on another TV I want and would love to get rid of this one soon. Thanks!