Don't Ever Get a MIP in Hayes County...

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 05:55 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man no dought I can't say I support drinking while under age, but a lot of you guys act like you didn't do it when you were in High school or college LOL! With that said you really have to be smart about it when you drink at any age. You'll make it and just chalk it up to a lesson learned.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
when you choose to break the law, don't complain about getting caught
AMEN!
Old 08-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry that happend to you, but I wish more judges were like yours. My little sister now had 3 alcohol related offenses in the past 2 years and she just turned 20. So far she has pretty much gotten off free with just having to pay fines ( or at least that is all I know whe has gotten besides a night in jail). I wish someone would bitch slap her like your judge did in order to wake her up and show her that there are real consequences for what she does instead of just pay the fine and it is done with.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:00 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
Sorry that happend to you, but I wish more judges were like yours. My little sister now had 3 alcohol related offenses in the past 2 years and she just turned 20. So far she has pretty much gotten off free with just having to pay fines ( or at least that is all I know whe has gotten besides a night in jail). I wish someone would bitch slap her like your judge did in order to wake her up and show her that there are real consequences for what she does instead of just pay the fine and it is done with.
I'm sure you could set something up. lol.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

Hell I got an MIP back in 1989 for holding a friends empty cup in College Station, I wasn't even drinking and I got a ticket, it was cheap back the $55 and no other consequences...man how times change
Old 08-01-2007, 11:19 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
I'm no judge, but I'll slap a bitch
Old 08-01-2007, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by _Zac
I'm no judge, but I'll slap a bitch

Zac u must be bored to be up this late, dont u have some beer to stack in the morning...perfect thread for u to post on
Old 08-01-2007, 11:24 PM
TECH Pimp

Yeah I do, and next time you have extra product you best be sharing that ****. I heard the pizzas you had were off the chain!

Cars are looking good btw.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by _Zac
Yeah I do, and next time you have extra product you best be sharing that ****. I heard the pizzas you had were off the chain!

Looking good btw.

Yea, I need to make another run to the "SharkHouse" stable to stock them up again, I think Jay ate them all...again
Old 08-02-2007, 07:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mukyluk
you broke the law, you got caught, and then your pissed becuase you dont get let off light or a slap on the wrist... btw how was the river otehrwise?
No I'm just pissed that she suspended my license, there is no need for that for only getting a MIP. Just a few years ago my brother got a MIP and only had a fine, community service and an alcohol awareness class...oh well things change. Since it is a small county/town it seems they like to screw you over as much as possible. Besides getting tickets the river was great, the water was high and there were actually a few small rapids. Of course it could have been much worse...instead of just getting tickets and having our entire cooler taken up which had three 18 packs we could have been taken to jail so I'm glad that didn't happen.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Shackleford
I'm sure you could set something up. lol.

Ha I wish I could! If there are any cops in Denton let me know and you can go arrest her ***!
Old 08-02-2007, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn that sucks, im finally getting off probation for my MIP. they said my license would have been suspended if i wouldnt have done deferred. but 9mos. 3 alcohol classes, and 10 hrs community service later im happy. 2 more months left any way so im gonna be on my best behavior, lol. even when i turn 21 cops are going to give me such a hard time because i look really young
Old 08-02-2007, 07:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by lt197formula
I had never floated the river so I was just going where my friends had decided. I think it was the SM river not sure, but we went to some private property called Dons and paid to float. Since cops can't go on private property we thought we had outsmarted them but the second time floating about halfway down there were three game wardens standing in the river saying come over here... I just thought ah damn I'm not getting out of this one even though I tried to use the fact that it was the day before my birthday haha.
dons is private property but sometimes cops pull up and check **** out. I have never seen any game wardens standing in the water tho. Usually the only spots I've seen cops are when you first get in and when you get out. usually the float is pretty "cop less".
Old 08-02-2007, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Never been caught and drink pretty regukarly, although I probably jut jinxed myslef haha.
Got caught at a few house parties though and the po just took my liquor, it pays to be in good with the man, haha.
Not drinkin in Public Places ???. We were all at Billy bobs drunk the other day and when I saw a cop I sat the hell down and watched the band but a few of my buddys went off to mingle and they got caught, if they would have stayed nobody even cared in the reserved section as the ticket guy caught one of the girls drinkin who is 18 and he didnt say a word
Old 08-02-2007, 08:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh and about the billy bobs ticket he'll probably get out of it as he has already talked to the judge and he told him that he was dippin snuff and they got pissed for spittin ont he floor so he picked up an empty beer bottle and the cop thought it was his and ticketed him. We have to see on the actual court date though
Old 08-02-2007, 08:22 PM
LS7 Member

Just wait till you're old enough to drink in public places. I never had the desire. I guess it's "cool" to be drinking in public while underage or something...

Quick Reply: Don't Ever Get a MIP in Hayes County...