GTO "u wud luz"

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i was gonna say sorry for the drunk post ....but im not nemore....and 06 blue goat ur gonna need more than 503rwhp....

and i never said most bolton cars trap 93, i said ive seen it before...and zac_ the comment about the driving was ****** stupid and made no sense...im 22 and can drive decent, but im def not the best...
Old 08-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RUSTYTA
well i was gonna say sorry for the drunk post ....but im not nemore....and 06 blue goat ur gonna need more than 503rwhp....

and i never said most bolton cars trap 93, i said ive seen it before...and zac_ the comment about the driving was ****** stupid and made no sense...im 22 and can drive decent, but im def not the best...
Just messin' with ya man.... no hard feeling's As for the request for more power, the D1 will be here next week so that should help alittle
Old 08-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Teching In

nice...i bet that "pig" will make some crazy numbers then!!!

ever take it to the track the way it sits now, what kinda times you pull?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

nice...i bet that "pig" will make some crazy numbers then!!!

ever take it to the track the way it sits now, what kinda times you pull?

what times you pull?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Teching In

I'll run yall!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Teching In

7.50-7.60s at 94.8 with a 2.1 60ft...should be low 7s with a good 60ft....thats na

with the 150...???
Old 08-08-2007, 11:49 PM
Teching In

Hello, I'm the owner of the Goat with the plate you asked about, who am I? No one in particular, I grew up around drag strips, love fast cars (regardless of manuf. but heart is with GM) as for the plate, because of where I live when I got the car in '05 when it came out with 400hp everyone and their mom wanted to take a stab at it and it started getting irritating, my friends (GTO owners in Houston) each have what we call a s*ittalking plate, not to offend anyone or to be cocky as someone mentioned, but to have fun and place doubt in those whom talk **** about the car, I can hand out an asswhooping and take one all in the span it takes to blow off 3 honks doesn't matter to me. I enjoy the car and other makes and in the end its all about having fun and go getting a beer at Hooters. If the plate offends you, sorry, just means you have a very competitive nature which is cool, if you see me again lets line up 2 out of 3, you win, I'll buy you a beer, I win, I get a Pitcher, lol. Lata.

Will.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:15 AM
TECH Pimp

If you see bolt on LS1's going 93 than what's wrong with your car? Shouldn't it be faster?

Also, the comment that you just brought up that's Quote,"stupid and made no sense" if I remember correctly was posted by you.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:19 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by _Zac
Don't be sorry, half the people on this site would trade their car for one in a heart beat. You'd be dumb not to, than again..
Yeah but the other half would drag your *** LOL!
Old 08-09-2007, 12:20 AM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Yeah but the other half would drag your *** LOL!
BISH!!! I'll race you on foot.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:23 AM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by _Zac
BISH!!! I'll race you on foot.
LOL I'll take you up on that one two I'm just an old man about to be older here in a few more days lol! Everyone has there preference and there problems I've got mine thats for sure, but I am getting closer to figuring it all out I didn't see you at G-force today what happend I thought you were becoming a regular like me?
Jeff
Old 08-09-2007, 12:48 AM
TECH Pimp

Yeah work has been keeping me busy. I might stop by sometime next week though.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Teching In

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Zosickness
He's from killeen. Cool guy. You weren't on 35 late saturday night were you. Actually, early Sunday morning. Bout' 2 or 3 o'clock. Oh, yeah. His name is Will.
He is NOT a "cool guy." He just passed me on 190 West doing WELL in excess of 100 mph, probably 150 easily, and this was during moderately heavy traffic. I finally caught up to him, and he had a girl in the passenger seat who could not have been 14 years old!

That's OK, the Bell County authorities now have his plates and his description.

Tell me, buddy, DO YOU CARE NOW?????????????? You may think you're hot sh-- now, but you're one rock on the highway away from being a murderer.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:46 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by pnbarbee
He is NOT a "cool guy." He just passed me on 190 West doing WELL in excess of 100 mph, probably 150 easily, and this was during moderately heavy traffic. I finally caught up to him, and he had a girl in the passenger seat who could not have been 14 years old!

Tell me, buddy, DO YOU CARE NOW?????????????? You may think you're hot sh-- now, but you're one rock on the highway away from being a murderer.
what is moderately heavy traffic? was it really that dangerous?
Old 09-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Banned

Bwahaha what a dick you are. Are you mad at the fact that he was going fast or the fact that you dont even have 310rwhp and you have a ten point cage?
Come on be honest.....

Upon further review I see you are from california, that explains why you are acting like a big ole *****. Oh and for the record check Texas state law, they cant do **** to him just because some ******* homo called in on him. They have to catch him red handed. Sorry to burst your bubble Mr. myracecarruns13's......

Last edited by GTO JIMMY; 09-30-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

:popcorn:
Old 09-30-2007, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BigSteele
what is moderately heavy traffic? was it really that dangerous?
I would guess at the very least about one car every 5 seconds, much more than that in patches. I was doing just over 70, and I was regularly passing and being passed. It was about average for a Sunday afternoon.
Old 09-30-2007, 06:10 PM
12 Second Club

yeah dude, this is Texas
Old 09-30-2007, 06:10 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=pnbarbee]He is NOT a "cool guy." He just passed me on 190 West doing WELL in excess of 100 mph, probably 150 easily, and this was during moderately heavy traffic. I finally caught up to him, and he had a girl in the passenger seat who could not have been 14 years old!

Tell me, buddy, DO YOU CARE NOW?????????????? You may think you're hot sh-- now, but you're one rock on the highway away from being a murderer.[/QUOTE
You just wish that you could get a girl and show off doing 150
Old 09-30-2007, 06:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by z06 mike
You just wish that you could get a girl and show off doing 150
You better watch out mike he has a 10point cage AND a harness...... he is like too fast.....too furious......

Quick Reply: GTO "u wud luz"