estimated hp and 1/8 th mile times

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007 | 01:10 AM
In-Zane Moderator
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by CRAGER
You are the only one thats sore about this, and if you talk crap like this ONE MORE TIME you're going to need a calculator to figure out when your ban will be over!

So consider that you're warning!

Thanks,
Craig.
LS1TECH.com Staff
EWWW BURN!!!!

CRAGAR you are allways bustin stupid peoples ***, you rock

+1 for CRAGAR
Old 08-18-2007 | 07:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by _Zac
First off Jr you're the one posting videos of you "Tokyo drifting" the streets up like a dumb *** all while claiming to be 19 years old.
ummmm....please enlighten me...when did i ever say i was 19??...and i have never "tokyo drifted" anything...you must be confused with someone else.. Because i know my car and have never posted anything that was false information...Ask NICKcz28 about the full bolton car trapping 92-93mph in the 8th...it was his silver car, and yes he has vids to prove you wrong, AGAIN

p.s. - show me the post where i put up vids of me tokyo drifting and claiming to be 19....or at least where you got confused and thought it was me...Unless someone got under my screen name i dont know what the hell your talking about???

cragar- how come in every thread when zac starts harassing me your right behind him? I know u made his sig and all, but whats ur problem?? he said *** first, u should be busting his ***** cause he's the one that comes behind every post i make with some smartass remark...

the whole reason this thread is where it is now is bc of him....
Old 08-18-2007 | 08:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RUSTYTA

p.s. - show me the post where i put up vids of me tokyo drifting and claiming to be 19....or at least where you got confused and thought it was me...Unless someone got under my screen name i dont know what the hell your talking about???
I know who he is talking about, not you another member with a red ta in his sig. i think its lightemupls1 or something.
Old 08-18-2007 | 08:32 PM
TECH Resident

lol, i can see lightemupls1 doing some **** like that

Old 08-18-2007 | 08:37 PM
TECH Pimp

My bad I get all you Dallas cry babies confused. Hope we can still be friends, just don't try any of that gay **** on me.

BTW Maybe Crager wouldn't be on your *** if you didn't start talking **** to him for no reason much like you do to others.
Old 08-18-2007 | 10:30 PM
Banned

Htown>Dtown
Old 08-18-2007 | 10:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

how did I miss this thread
Old 08-18-2007 | 10:52 PM
((((((Administrator))))))
20 Year Member

Thumbs down

cragar- how come in every thread when zac starts harassing me your right behind him? I know u made his sig and all, but whats ur problem?? he said *** first, u should be busting his ***** cause he's the one that comes behind every post i make with some smartass remark...

the whole reason this thread is where it is now is bc of him....
You are wrong again:

Wait! Are you from dallas? You should go nines with bolt ons.
cant be too hard on urself, ur still faster than _zac with half the power

anyways back on topic....i think ur trap is a lil low for ur mods, you should be at 85-86mph....ditch the midlength and go longtubes with some duals, you probably missing out on a good 15-20rwhp with that exhaust setup....then get it retuned....you can get some longtubes on here pretty cheap, theyre always for sale...
Only according to those that live there. All else know better.
I'm literally crying I laughed so hard. Maybe one day I'll be that fast.

I'd seriously have to hit the wall and cross the line on my roof to run those times.
No there is A roof on my car, it would be impossible to have more than one.
omg why do u guys take me so seriously??!! zac made a smartass comment so i just did it back.... a little game zac likes to play i guess, so i play along...Because I showed proof a bolton car can trap 93, he pissed himself bc he probably barely traps that himself with how much power????!!!

zac....u tried correcting his grammar but made urself look stupid bc he said "vertS"

"theres roof on verts" wouldnt sound logical now would it smartass??

cragar--thank god we have the calculator!! ! i mean from now on ill tell everyone to just race 8th mile bc u can just "calculate" the rest of it!!! Aparrently it works on every car and every setup!! AMAZING!

sorry for the thread steal, some ppl never learn and must play some immature game in every thread....gets old
Rus you're 19 years old, immature is your middle name. Look I'm just giving you a hard time bud, no need to get all butt hurt. Besides Bolt on cobras run 10's last I checked, so you wont see me crying about losing to any bolt on LS1's anytime soon/ever in a million years. Much less that racecar you own. hahaha.

Cheers,
_Daddy
god i really wish ud grow up...im 22 years old not 19 dipshit. and honestly the only one who got butthurt in this thread was u when i jokingly said he was still faster than u with half the power then u cried like the little skinny bitch you are...and then tried correcting someones grammar when urs was more fucked up!!! god its like i dont even have to say anything anymore, you constantly make urself look like an illiterate ******!!

and ur right, you probably wont ever lose to my "racecar" bc u are in houston and im in dfw....but thats why we have the calculator right, crager???!!! ahahahahaha......from now on everytime we get in an argument with the houston guys we can rely on the calculator!!! no more racing needed, just post up ur 8th mile times and we'll input the info on the calculator...

to be someones daddy that would imply your a man....but as we can see YOU OWN A YELLOW VERT, and you dont fit in that category!!

cheers back u ****** ***!!!!
...anything else you would like to cry about??? .....go ahead since you think I play favorites.
YOU started the person attacks, YOU get the warning.....I should be perma-banning your *** since you're a newb thats been here a year with only 38 posts starting crap with members and offering nothing to this site but a headache!

Thanks,
Craig.
LS1TECH.com Staff
Old 08-18-2007 | 11:43 PM
Teching In

"you should go nines with boltons"--was a personal attack from zac i hear in every thread i post in, but you wouldnt know that so no biggie....and actually i know my trader rating is low, but i have purchased quite a few things off this site...im more of a reader than a talker....i mostly post in texas forum when i do post.

past 3 months i have purchased(thanks to this site): rebuilt tranny from jason at tdp, tnt nitrous kit, lanes true duals, mt slicks, bfg drs, spec stage 3+ clutch, lower control arms and kmember and im about to buy some welds from another member...so i do think i give some support for the members of this site

ps .... i was obviously giving you a hard time just as i was zac....if only sarcasm could be expressed over the internet!

zac---truce but without gayness!!! hahaha

okay dude---you can have ur thread back!!
Old 08-18-2007 | 11:45 PM
Banned

ha ha like I said HTown > DTown....
Old 08-19-2007 | 12:46 AM
In-Zane Moderator
10 Year Member

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
SHEEEEOT!!!! We gotz mo GANGSTAS here foo, dinch yoo knaw dat???

WEST SIDE!!!

Seriously, as long as you rep Texas, what gives a ****, i am happy as long as Texas has the baddest cars.(wish we had less rice)
Old 08-19-2007 | 05:22 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
im sorry...what are u basing that on??? oh thats right u have sts gto, right? anything u say is void and rice!!! HAHAHAHA....
Old 08-19-2007 | 08:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by djlackore
that sounds horrible....go to rpm in lewisville bro!
that sounds right on par with Blow masters and a 4000 stall. Theres really no power mods in the mix folks. Take the stall out and it will probably find that 330hp number you guys are quoting. I bet it runs 8.0's with a solid 60 ft stick.
Old 08-19-2007 | 09:46 AM
((((((Administrator))))))
20 Year Member

Exclamation

"you should go nines with boltons"--was a personal attack from zac i hear in every thread i post in, but you wouldnt know that so no biggie....and actually i know my trader rating is low, but i have purchased quite a few things off this site...im more of a reader than a talker....i mostly post in texas forum when i do post...
OMG! ...are you serious? You think it's a personal attack when _Zac says "you should go nines with bolt-ons?" Yet again, you are WRONG!

Personal attack is calling people names. Lets say something along the lines such as......telling somebody that they're a dipshit, bitch, a ******* ******, etc...
That would be a personal attack.

And stop acting condescending towards me..."but you wouldnt know that so no biggie...". I don't care if he or anybody else posts "you should go nines with boltons"...in every single thread, because that's not verbally attacking anybody......not even close.

...past 3 months i have purchased(thanks to this site): rebuilt tranny from jason at tdp, tnt nitrous kit, lanes true duals, mt slicks, bfg drs, spec stage 3+ clutch, lower control arms and kmember and im about to buy some welds from another member...so i do think i give some support for the members of this site...
Well I'm glad to hear LS1TECH.com has helped you out in many ways, and it's good to hear you try to help others. Tha'ts also good to hear because thats what this site is all about.
Now how about you give something back to LS1TECH.com and its members? Stop flying off the handle, and stop calling people vulgar names.

...ps .... i was obviously giving you a hard time just as i was zac....if only sarcasm could be expressed over the internet!...
It most certainly can be expressed, add a smiley and/or throw a j/j...j/k...etc...with your post.

Just work on your internet etiquette and chill out.

Thanks,
Craig.
LS1TECH.com Staff