Ronnie Duke of Hardcore busted by the feds...

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 11:43 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Just looking at this pic would be enough for me to know to stay away from the guy. Nice jacket, bro.
Looks just like my Buddy Marcello. He hangs drywall.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:54 PM
12 Second Club

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
Short version!

Originally Posted by 540chief
Here's the deal... I worked there (at both locations, Flint and Brighton) and my named is spelled Kelley, and yes, I am a male. Just to clear that up!
There were 3 partners in the beginning. Ronnie, Bill, and Nevie (the large black woman, very nice person for the most part). All worked out of the Clio Rd. shop doing mortgages of the shady kind, and maybe some legal ones - not real sure. I know there were many, many investors that would let them use their names in real estate transactions and would get paid to do so. Ronnie has been banned from doing mortgages in Michigan for a couple of years now. (Public info on Michigan.gov's website) I know of 3 people for sure that now owe banks over 2 million dollars each in real estate deals - some they didn't even know about! I won't get into many more details, but there were many other ways they made money with fraudulent real estate deals.
Ronnie and the other two split up 2 1/2 years ago due to personality differences and Bill and Nevie started the shop in Brighton. The automotive business there was doing very well after I got on board. We were very busy, but meanwhile, the owners were still doing the same mortgages but now out of the Brighton location.
I was interviewed by the FBI, this thing has been investigated for a couple of years now. They raided all of the owners homes, the Brighton and Fenton shop at the same time - Friday the 13th @ 9 am. Go figure. They're all goin' down - hard.
I would'nt be suprised if all of the assets of the 3 of them are seized by now.

WOW!
Hey Kelley... You never called me back about getting my car tuned! I guess I'm glad for that now!! I live right by the Brighton shop and stopped by several times asking about getting tuned and finally gave up and had CARS tune it. I've been wondering why I haven't seen anyone there lately, guess this answers that question. I saw a dumpster and some moving trucks there today.

Brian
Old 08-18-2007, 10:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

years ago there was ALOT of talk about his work in the mortgage business. In fact several links were posted to news feeds talking about it. Most of it sounded prtty bad too. I think the people here that were dealing with him at the time did the right thing, and didn't feed the rumor mill. Like Powell said, it eventually catches up with you.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like this quote!

"Please Post what Auction the girls will be sold at"
Old 08-23-2007, 01:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Looks just like my Buddy Marcello. He hangs drywall.
100,000$ race car
9$ wal-mart shoes
Old 08-23-2007, 06:43 PM
TECH Resident

This isnt the first time he's been accused of shady ****....guess he screwed up enough to get caught this time.
Old 08-23-2007, 11:19 PM
8 Second Club

About time something happen. His shady business deals were going on a long time ago. Can't believe it took them this long to bust his ***

Quick Reply: Ronnie Duke of Hardcore busted by the feds...