Stupid San Jac canceled my Cal 2 class

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 10:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SiL3NtXWS6
you can't be too far along if you're just now taking cal 2 unless most of your physics classes were algebra based?
Well, I am a sophomore. I did all my non-math/science cores first. After these two courses, I'll have Cal III, Linear Algebra, Chem 1412, and the two core Calculus-based Physics courses. Then, I can transfer to UH.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Shackleford
Well, I am a sophomore. I did all my non-math/science cores first. After these two courses, I'll have Cal III, Linear Algebra, Chem 1412, and the two core Calculus-based Physics courses. Then, I can transfer to UH.

I recommend taking Prof. Greenwood at Central Campus for Physics.... Still might have all his tests from when i took him....

After taking all those damn Physics/Cal classes I changed my major.... I should be verry close to having my bachelors but i dont... have over 100 hours at San Crack This ******* blows!! Wish i woulda planned my **** out right....
Old 08-28-2007, 11:14 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK #07
I recommend taking Prof. Greenwood at Central Campus for Physics.... Still might have all his tests from when i took him....

After taking all those damn Physics/Cal classes I changed my major.... I should be verry close to having my bachelors but i dont... have over 100 hours at San Crack This ******* blows!! Wish i woulda planned my **** out right....
I decided to go ahead and take Cal II at Central. Why did you change your major?
Old 08-28-2007, 11:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Because i didnt do too well in my upper level Math courses; I wanted to go for engineering but for the wrong reasons (money) .... Im now doing the RN program, planning on eventually getting Masters later in the future. Program seems fun and cant wait to land a job.... PLus mostly all females ..... Since i have over 90 hrs i'm not able to get financial aid at San Jac so hopefully i'll be admitted to another RN program at a University (UTMB maybe)
Old 08-29-2007, 07:19 AM
On The Tree

I signed up for busi. cal. and Acct. II online classes but I come to find out that you have to come in to take the tests. So they arent much of an online class at all. Couldnt make all the Acct. II tests with my work schedule. So now im stuck with saturday classes, it sucks but o well.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah, I cant decide either. Sometimes engineering seems so right and then being RN sounds so good too.