Silsbee Cruise Sept. 7th & 8th

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007 | 01:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by beardWS6
wish I could come play. I was born in Orange TX. I miss that place alittle!
Thats just weird! I was born in podunc orange too, and I'm glad we moved all those years ago. Trust me, you ain't missing anything.
Old 09-10-2007 | 07:27 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TheBlurLS1
I rolled out there at about 10:30 last night, there was about 3 people. I thought it was going to rain all night, which (along with highschool football games), probably killed the turnout, or maybe I was just late. Anyhow, I'll be out there tonight.

I pulled into a gas station in Lumberton on the way back for a potty break and got harassed by some local cops. There was literally 10 cop cars sitting there. When I saw the cop walking over to me he asked me to step outside of the car, so I kind of smiled and got prepared to be asked questions about my car. Then he gets all serious and tells my GF (who just got out of the car)...

"Please ask the driver to step out of the vehical"

He then starts saying "What's so funny??!? Nothing funny going on here" He then asks for my drivers license and tells me I pulled into the station too fast? It's not like I didn't see 92 cops standing outside.

After he realized I wasn't some punk kid (I fooled him lol), he changed his act and became a lot nicer/more respectful.

Trouble Makin PUNK
Old 09-11-2007 | 07:48 AM
12 Second Club

I wish I had a car worthy.......