black SS on Red Bluff today

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007 | 11:31 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
My roommate up until a month ago, sold that car last week. Nathan. It's a fake SS. MS4, Borla, very clean. I did alot of work on that car. Clean car none the less. My cars are in my sig. By the way Lauren I lived a street over from you, lol.... Nathan's house is on Wildwood. When I'd make the block to go back to Georgia, and I'd see the vette and white T.A. in the culdesac.

wat up mike
Old 09-13-2007 | 11:33 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Flaco3rdGen
wat up mike
Not much, in Dallas teaching a class. Hey are you up for a little N20 work on Saturday??? How's the truck coming???
Old 09-13-2007 | 11:47 AM
8 Second Club

geez man i'm starting work at BP Plant on this weekend , they said but if not, sure i'll do it. ohh truck is coming out soon
Old 09-13-2007 | 11:49 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Yes it is. I seen the vette had for sale on the back window in white shoe polish.

Yeah I bought it and didnt like it. Still for sale but the price has come down becuase...well just research our threads and you can see it.
Old 09-13-2007 | 11:49 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Flaco3rdGen
geez man i'm starting work at BP Plant on this weekend , they said but if not, sure i'll do it. ohh truck is coming out soon

Sounds good, all the wiring and feed line are in place. Just finishing and getting it working is all it's lacking.. Give me a call, when you can do it.
Old 09-13-2007 | 11:51 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by neodamonkey
Yeah I bought it and didnt like it. Still for sale but the price has come down becuase...well just research our threads and you can see it.
I seen in the f/s thread something about water damage or something.
Old 09-13-2007 | 01:49 PM
Launching!

Yeah my street flooded ( as you know that street NEVER floods ). Long story short the bcm board got corroded so the car was freaking out and wouldnt start. Insurance adjuster didnt even want to mess with it just claimed it a total loss. Paul bought it back, threw in a new bcm and all is good again
Old 09-13-2007 | 01:53 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah my street flooded ( as you know that street NEVER floods ). Long story short the bcm board got corroded so the car was freaking out and wouldnt start. Insurance adjuster didnt even want to mess with it just claimed it a total loss. Paul bought it back, threw in a new bcm and all is good again

Well if that doesn't suck ***. If you all buy it back from the ins. company, it shouldn't have a salvage title. Most ins. adjusters are idiots. Here's a few pics of Nathan's car.

Last edited by INVISIBLEZ; 09-13-2007 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-13-2007 | 03:54 PM
Launching!

Yeah we are really not sure how the whole title situation is going to work, the insurance paid off what they were going to give less the amount they wanted to purchase the vehicle back to the lien holder.

Paul paid the remaining balance on the car, with that being said i dont know if the title will be clear or if it will be branded? Wich i had a way to know lol
Old 09-13-2007 | 04:01 PM
Launching!

Yep that was the car
Old 09-13-2007 | 04:11 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah we are really not sure how the whole title situation is going to work, the insurance paid off what they were going to give less the amount they wanted to purchase the vehicle back to the lien holder.

Paul paid the remaining balance on the car, with that being said i dont know if the title will be clear or if it will be branded? Wich i had a way to know lol
If you all buy it back the title should be clear, but the carfax will reflect the situation on their report.