FS: Torque Thrust II's 17x9.5/ 17x11 - Houston

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2007 | 02:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

if you dont have $700 go pay 1500 for just the rims at firestone. they are worth well over 700 the way they are.
Old 09-14-2007 | 05:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Mike96z
if you dont have $700 go pay 1500 for just the rims at firestone. they are worth well over 700 the way they are.
or 8-900 NEW at tomz...
I Know there a shortage on the barrels right now so the price has gone up a little..

by the way... they arent worth well over 700 as is.. they arent perfect and the tires are dead.

as far as the subject goes about "flipping" the wheels for more. I personally dont care. If he can get more.. then good for him. I Just merely made an offer. If Ibought wheels for cheaper then they were worth, and then had to sell them. I'd add some $$ on the price too. Just bc the original seller "gave them away" doesnt mean everyone has too.

goodluck w the sell.
Old 09-14-2007 | 08:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Good luck brah
Old 09-15-2007 | 01:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

nice wheels man. good price. i wish i was closer.. oh well ttt for ya
Old 09-15-2007 | 01:49 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 5w20
Ill give you 500.
You would be talking **** if someone did that to you. Yeah its kinda messed up but you would be trying to flip them too if you got them for a good price. So he can ask whatever he wants for HIS rims.
Old 09-15-2007 | 08:59 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by GrAmO
You would be talking **** if someone did that to you. Yeah its kinda messed up but you would be trying to flip them too if you got them for a good price. So he can ask whatever he wants for HIS rims.
Old 09-15-2007 | 12:44 PM
TECH Junkie

No i wanted to buy and roll on them since ive been wanting some 17X11s in the back. Damn you holding a grudge against me? Wheres your dreamland fairy tale car?
Old 09-15-2007 | 05:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 5w20
No i wanted to buy and roll on them since ive been wanting some 17X11s in the back. Damn you holding a grudge against me? Wheres your dreamland fairy tale car?
No its just messed up cause if someone did that to you, you would talk **** to them.

And am I holding a grudge against you? You talked **** about my personal life on the internet when I was joking with you about your car cause I thought we were cool. I'll get a car dont worry and you cant put on your heads and spray the **** out of it if you want, i'll be ready. And next time you wanna say something about my life say it to my face dont just look away when I come around. You too H/C/I Stang.

Sorry for the thread jack, free bump for you
Old 09-15-2007 | 08:22 PM
12 Second Club

No its just messed up cause if someone did that to you, you would talk **** to them.

And am I holding a grudge against you? You talked **** about my personal life on the internet when I was joking with you about your car cause I thought we were cool. I'll get a car dont worry and you cant put on your heads and spray the **** out of it if you want, i'll be ready. And next time you wanna say something about my life say it to my face dont just look away when I come around. You too H/C/I Stang.

Old 09-15-2007 | 09:10 PM
TECH Junkie

And am I holding a grudge against you? You talked **** about my personal life on the internet when I was joking with you about your car cause I thought we were cool.

Thats what i thought to, but instead you kept going to my threads and talking down about me. Yea thats very cool of you. Then I clowned you so bad that you had nothing else to say. You're the one that started the **** talking and couldn't handle it when it was dished back to you.

I'll get a car dont worry and you cant put on your heads and spray the **** out of it if you want, i'll be ready.

You see i fund my own car and mods, if not it would have a lot more done to it.

And next time you wanna say something about my life say it to my face dont just look away when I come around. You too H/C/I Stang.

You know where i live and work. You've seen me around at meets too so if wanted to do something about it you would have. I didn't look away or walk away you came to where i was chilling with my buddies but you didn't say or do anything.

Quick Reply: FS: Torque Thrust II's 17x9.5/ 17x11 - Houston