Raced D.j. In His Vette!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 12:10 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by INVISIBLEZ
Duy, DJ's old car is back together, she's a beast. I'm sure Inspector doesn't have a problem hooking you up.....
i guess its time for me to visit the southside...make sure his car is running strong.. becuase im coming down with a few guys..all making over 1000hp!!

its been awhile since we had some good runs..lets get some **** talking and racing going again!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2007, 12:13 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by sc300
i guess its time for me to visit the southside...make sure his car is running strong.. becuase im coming down with a few guys..all making over 1000hp!!

its been awhile since we had some good runs..lets get some **** talking and racing going again!!!!!!!!
Inspectors car isnt ready. Neither of them. One is getting the upgraded springs and the other is getting the blower inspected. These are facts I talked to jeff yesterday. But Inspectors car does have OIL Pressure now
Old 09-16-2007, 12:15 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
Inspectors car isnt ready. Neither of them. One is getting the upgraded springs and the other is getting the blower inspected. These are facts I talked to jeff yesterday. But Inspectors car does have OIL Pressure now

what??? i thought it was ready...he is one of the participants for the Texas Jam..
Old 09-16-2007, 12:22 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by sc300
what??? i thought it was ready...he is one of the participants for the Texas Jam..
They are driveable but have some little issues to get worked out.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by P A C O
man when that car landed it felt good and straight,so i had to work my jelly homey,l i was drivung that b...ch, got lucky man!!! i will post that video soon has i get it!!!!

You drove the hell out of that car, but when you turned it around @ the end, we all thought you went in the ditch. Damn good save. That bitch looks nasty when she comes out of the hole.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:04 PM
TECH Pimp

Interesting results..

Paco,
I saw your SOM car leaving G-Force on the trailer, Looked ****** sick bro!
Old 09-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DJ's Z
LOL...Mike you would have sh** yourself if you would have heard the passes we made last night...Paco's like, "its gonna blow or go"...160 mph in high gear screamin' with the dope...!! Paco came to play...

He had some test and tunin' to do before the big race tonite...all I gotta say is somebody's gonna get their *** cracked...!!

That's if he don't (i) out...looks like he may just pick on trucks only...
No theres no punking out here and you dont even know the half of the picking on the truck stuff im just like you I didn't buy my car to drag race eaither I rather use the car for the speeds it was made to handle like 190 im pretty sure you alredy know and the car sounds sick love the way it sounds maybe we can meet up one day just to take a cruise or something