Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by UTEvo8
I'm seriously looking into picking up a tbss. Yours is extremely nice
thanks bro......

i see la porte / austin....

i graduated from Clear Creek in League City........
Old 09-19-2007, 10:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by freemaSSon
that was MY TBSS and it has gone 7.97 @ 87.41 on motor in 2500+ DA and the event was a charity fund raiser where we raised a few thousand dollars to buy a motorized wheel chair for an impaired child in the DFW area

the picture was my daughter a couple of her friends and i kicking that *** in an event that was designed to raise money......the event IS NOT a rice killer organized event.....it is an event organized by a member and his wife and he is trying to pull the CHARITY EVENTS away from RKC all together because of all the BS.....

and i to was at the event MON for the first time in about 3 months and believe the event is OWNED BY RICERS and will not return.....WINGNUT at the WINGHOUSE should be the description.....jared was running around blaring this horn in the ear of these HIGH SCHOOL punks and the event has turned into a HIGH SCHOOL HANGOUT

couldnt have said that last part any better. people start **** with each other. jared thinks hes cool with his horn, hes gay, so is online dating. the end...

P.s. your TBSS is badass, i think ive seen it once or twice, do you by chance go to the tx roadhouse meets?
Old 09-19-2007, 10:52 PM
11 Second Club

well as soon as i get my car fixed i am down for the anti ricekiller or what ever.. i hate them... thats also a big part of the reasons the dallas street races took a dive... all the punk high school kids crammed in moms accord and everyone going out to the races drinking... yall remember when it used to be good... and we didnt have alot of probs.. the 5.0 would show up and just run everyone off not block it in and arrest people... so we would do spot to spot in a big group no big deal... then they came drank and wrecked the car and it was because they were "racing"
Old 09-20-2007, 02:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by freemaSSon
get one going brother and i'll do my part to get some really fast LS series TBSS's, SilveradoSS's and other fast trucks to represent the HAULERS that haul *** too, to show up and almost all of our CORE group are 30ish and up no punk kids.......

the high school punks are the death of every organized GTG.....we do have a very active group of fast trucks in the DFW area looking for a great regular gathering place to hang out with others that appreciate going fast.....we have a fairly large number of trucks deep in the 12's and some in the high 11 range.....
I don't agree, I think the death of it is that its called ricekiller, and the imports, even if they arent rice, are allowed in. That is why everyone and their dog make fun of the meet. Jared tries so hard to run them off, that they love to come and annoy the $hit out of him, which makes him make an *** of himself, and the whole rkc name...Its not the same anymore, none of the car stuff is without Blake around...
Old 09-20-2007, 02:40 AM
Teching In

fact= jarod drives a blue camaro ss with fluffy white seat covers....seriously!!

oh and its a slow pos
Old 09-20-2007, 08:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and speaking of rice... last night we just had the ricers ruin yet another car meet. friggin 10 cop cars show up cuz the ricers were 'drifting' and doing burnouts in the parking lot, they shout over the bull horn that we can stay as long as we knock off the crap. then a ricer immediatley decides to start revving his engine and the cops get pissed and make everyone leave. some people have no respect.
Old 09-20-2007, 11:40 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 69gto96z
I don't agree, I think the death of it is that its called ricekiller, and the imports, even if they arent rice, are allowed in. That is why everyone and their dog make fun of the meet. Jared tries so hard to run them off, that they love to come and annoy the $hit out of him, which makes him make an *** of himself, and the whole rkc name...Its not the same anymore, none of the car stuff is without Blake around...

no joke there was a dog there.
Old 09-20-2007, 06:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
no joke there was a dog there.
lol it wouldnt suprise me