GOT my ass drug today by a mustang!![long]

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007 | 05:01 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I think I might go buy a decent 5.0 for around $6k and put an NOS big shot wet plate system on it.
Scary thing is I'm not joking.
I wonder if I can find a h/c/i lx for around $6k?
I had that same great idea 4 years ago now... Good lord I can't believe it has been that long.

Reasons that buying a fox body is a bad idea.....

1) Well any ways I bought 2 of them bought H/C and full bolt ons etc. for both cars. I week after I spent the money moding them I was pulled over twice in Friendswood. I know they only pulled me over because I was in a fox body, and they wanted to search and the whole bit, and I would get hassled all of the time by the police.

2) After getting harassed by the police I did have an accident. I was on BFG drag radials, and runners, and hit the breaks in a panic stop, and discovered they do not have ABS. I tried to steer while my foot was on the brakes, and between the runners and no ABS I slammed into the back of an F-250. I was in my blue car, and it was completely gutted AIR BAGS INCLUDED. It was like it happened in slow-mo. I remember trying to steer then the next thing I saw was the hood. The front of the car was crushed so bad that I could not see out of the windshield. I did not get a ticket because they cop actually felt bad for me. I had to rip the hood off and I stuck it in the hatch, and drove it to G-Force (which is where I was going when I wrecked), and in a fit of rage I plowed their dumpster. I parked the car there and that’s where it stayed for quite some time.

3) So the blue car has been totaled after I spent thousands in mods, due to that and being pulled over nonstop I decided to sell both Fox Bodies. Mind you this is less than 3 weeks from the time I bought them. The blue car was finally towed to my house. Zac had a buddy that wanted to buy my red Fox Body so I had him over and we talked about it. The car had 81,000 original miles, AFR heads/cam, the best headers etc... I bought the car for 5,000.00 and I'm not sure how much I spent because I did 2 at once. Well the guy that wanted to buy the car is actually on this board, his name is Brandon Harp. I was only asking 5,500.00 for the car because I wanted to get rid of it. Again this is less than 1 month after buying and moding these cars. He tried to get the price down etc., but I was firm at 5,500.00. He said he had the money, and my dad drafted up the papers. The day he was going to buy the car he informed us that he would have to make payments. We were like **** you buddy, but he was a good friend of Zac and my dad likes Zac and Zac said what a stand up guy he was etc. So, we reluctantly said yes, but we were going to put a lien on it etc, and he could not take the car till it was paid for. Well he pulls this I don't have another car BS, and me being nice said he could take it because we had the lien, and he had full coverage insurance. He was suppose to pay me 450.00 every week until it was paid off. When we got to the Galveston County annex to pay the fees for the title and other BS it went south from there. At this point in time he tells us he only brought the 450.00 for the payment and did not know you had to pay for the taxes on the car. So, I took his money and loaded him some money for the taxes saying it would be added to the total price of the car. So, he left my house with my car without paying any money, and owing me an additional 150.00. Three days later I received a call from the Harris county sheriff’s department. They told me they have poison of a vehicle that I have interest in. When I asked the sheriff what had happend I was told that my Red Fox Body was involved in a hit and run accident, and the driver fled on foot and was not caught? The kicker was I saw Brandon after the accident, but before the sheriff called me to tell me there was an accident. Looking back on that makes me so pissed because he had already totaled the car I just gave to him, and did not bother to call me. So, after I find out I try to call him to see WTF has happened, and to be sure I was still going to get my money. He denied there being problem, and said he did not know what I was talking about. After that I was unable to get a hold of him. A week after the accident he changed the type of check he was mailing to at this point before that he drove over and gave me cash... The address on his new checks was a P.O. Box, and my dad said it first he is going to quit paying and **** you. Well sure enough he just quit paying still owing thousands. So, at this point I did not know what to do so I found where my car had been impounded. I went up there with Ben Robertson aka Benji, Ben R. It was in a car lot off of 249, and looked like a **** hole. Gates were open so we just walked in and were rudely stopped by a complete *******. He made us go inside to tell them what I wanted. I told him I had a lien on the title, and have full right to see the car if I wish. He argued with me even though I gave him the paper work that said it belonged to me. No luck with this guy I told him I had to call my dad, and Ben told him my dad is a layer, and Ben probable had a PhD in there somewhere. Well it worked and we were off to see the caranyone who did see my red Fox Body knows how clean it was FOR CHRIST SAKE THE ASH TRAY WORKED So as we are walking up to it we know it just does not look right. Well the left fender was folded at a 35-40 degree angle. The passenger side front wheel was popped and the rim was at least 3' from where it should have been. The motor and headers were ripping out of the driver side fender. The frame rails looked like spaghetti. The air bag did deploy, and unfortunately so was he. Ben filmed this to just in case that would be a help to me. They would not let me open up my own car which I thought was just a load of crap. On the passenger seat there were a few broken bottles, and bottle of vodka on the floorboard. There was even 2 bottles of MD 20/20. So, through Ben’s sleuthing we found that the reason my car was totaled, and why the driver split before the cops came... (Way more alcohol than one human needs)*(My poor Red Fox Body)=me getting fucked over and him not paying me a dime while he sits back and gets his insurance check 4 MY CAR THAT HE DID NOT PAY FOR.

4) MY LIFE WAS RUINED AFTER BUYING 2 FOX BODYS!!!!!! So, here is the grand total. (Car)*(2)= 2 Fox Bodies, (2 Fox Bodies)*(H/C, full bolt-ons, McClouad twin disk clutch, built T5, Gears Axels, Full suspension, John Hyde installed nitrous w/horn as button, Digital 6+ ignition)= let’s put it like this the mods these 2 mustangs had have cost me more than all of the mods to my camaro, and don’t forget the price of the foxes stock. I bought them each for 5,500.00, and 5,500.00 respectfully.

It’s a nice dream to have, but it turned into my nightmare, and I got fucked by, Myself, Friendswood Police, Brandon Harp

Thomas
Old 09-22-2007 | 07:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1LSWON
It’s a nice dream to have, but it turned into my nightmare, and I got fucked by, Myself, Friendswood Police, Brandon Harp

Thomas
damn, that just sucks!
Old 09-23-2007 | 12:13 PM
Teching In

Default punk.

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Yea, used to work at at the muffler shop in pland. I can't stand that fool, remember we used to always try and get him to race me and he never would. I've heard that car is a lot quicker now though.

His name is jonathan I think
hey dude i dont remember racing john that day....my car havent been on the streets in a very long time....they are talking about a 5.0 fox b. not a 99, 4.6 gt and if u have any isues with me ... just let me know, i dont really remember backing out a race from u or anybody, ask around and do ur research again, ill race u anytime, anywere 1/4mile 1/8 .....THANK u.
Old 09-23-2007 | 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thomas

Wow, you are just a freaking dumbass, it has nothing to do with a fox body
Old 09-23-2007 | 04:07 PM
TECH Pimp

Originally Posted by 306 That Could
Dry shot for 3 years on the car.........I cant remember if it was Zac or Chase who got to see my backfire up close and personal, im pretty sure it was Zac. LOL! we found a rubber hose off the intake about 50 feet out that went right past his head. I think he thought someone shot at him. 1rst backfire didnt even faze the car.........I think Zac had to change his underwear tho.........
Bullshit I was laughing!! That hose ****** flew!
Old 09-23-2007 | 09:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Fastest 2v NA
hey dude i dont remember racing john that day....my car havent been on the streets in a very long time....they are talking about a 5.0 fox b. not a 99, 4.6 gt and if u have any isues with me ... just let me know, i dont really remember backing out a race from u or anybody, ask around and do ur research again, ill race u anytime, anywere 1/4mile 1/8 .....THANK u.
I saw this but I dint think about you Johnathan thats funny. I think I would have known why your car drug my caddy .
Old 09-24-2007 | 07:38 AM
TECH Junkie

I had that same great idea 4 years ago now... Good lord I can't believe it has been that long.

Reasons that buying a fox body is a bad idea.....

1) Well any ways I bought 2 of them bought H/C and full bolt ons etc. for both cars. I week after I spent the money moding them I was pulled over twice in Friendswood. I know they only pulled me over because I was in a fox body, and they wanted to search and the whole bit, and I would get hassled all of the time by the police.

2) After getting harassed by the police I did have an accident. I was on BFG drag radials, and runners, and hit the breaks in a panic stop, and discovered they do not have ABS. I tried to steer while my foot was on the brakes, and between the runners and no ABS I slammed into the back of an F-250. I was in my blue car, and it was completely gutted AIR BAGS INCLUDED. It was like it happened in slow-mo. I remember trying to steer then the next thing I saw was the hood. The front of the car was crushed so bad that I could not see out of the windshield. I did not get a ticket because they cop actually felt bad for me. I had to rip the hood off and I stuck it in the hatch, and drove it to G-Force (which is where I was going when I wrecked), and in a fit of rage I plowed their dumpster. I parked the car there and that’s where it stayed for quite some time.

3) So the blue car has been totaled after I spent thousands in mods, due to that and being pulled over nonstop I decided to sell both Fox Bodies. Mind you this is less than 3 weeks from the time I bought them. The blue car was finally towed to my house. Zac had a buddy that wanted to buy my red Fox Body so I had him over and we talked about it. The car had 81,000 original miles, AFR heads/cam, the best headers etc... I bought the car for 5,000.00 and I'm not sure how much I spent because I did 2 at once. Well the guy that wanted to buy the car is actually on this board, his name is Brandon Harp. I was only asking 5,500.00 for the car because I wanted to get rid of it. Again this is less than 1 month after buying and moding these cars. He tried to get the price down etc., but I was firm at 5,500.00. He said he had the money, and my dad drafted up the papers. The day he was going to buy the car he informed us that he would have to make payments. We were like **** you buddy, but he was a good friend of Zac and my dad likes Zac and Zac said what a stand up guy he was etc. So, we reluctantly said yes, but we were going to put a lien on it etc, and he could not take the car till it was paid for. Well he pulls this I don't have another car BS, and me being nice said he could take it because we had the lien, and he had full coverage insurance. He was suppose to pay me 450.00 every week until it was paid off. When we got to the Galveston County annex to pay the fees for the title and other BS it went south from there. At this point in time he tells us he only brought the 450.00 for the payment and did not know you had to pay for the taxes on the car. So, I took his money and loaded him some money for the taxes saying it would be added to the total price of the car. So, he left my house with my car without paying any money, and owing me an additional 150.00. Three days later I received a call from the Harris county sheriff’s department. They told me they have poison of a vehicle that I have interest in. When I asked the sheriff what had happend I was told that my Red Fox Body was involved in a hit and run accident, and the driver fled on foot and was not caught? The kicker was I saw Brandon after the accident, but before the sheriff called me to tell me there was an accident. Looking back on that makes me so pissed because he had already totaled the car I just gave to him, and did not bother to call me. So, after I find out I try to call him to see WTF has happened, and to be sure I was still going to get my money. He denied there being problem, and said he did not know what I was talking about. After that I was unable to get a hold of him. A week after the accident he changed the type of check he was mailing to at this point before that he drove over and gave me cash... The address on his new checks was a P.O. Box, and my dad said it first he is going to quit paying and **** you. Well sure enough he just quit paying still owing thousands. So, at this point I did not know what to do so I found where my car had been impounded. I went up there with Ben Robertson aka Benji, Ben R. It was in a car lot off of 249, and looked like a **** hole. Gates were open so we just walked in and were rudely stopped by a complete *******. He made us go inside to tell them what I wanted. I told him I had a lien on the title, and have full right to see the car if I wish. He argued with me even though I gave him the paper work that said it belonged to me. No luck with this guy I told him I had to call my dad, and Ben told him my dad is a layer, and Ben probable had a PhD in there somewhere. Well it worked and we were off to see the caranyone who did see my red Fox Body knows how clean it was FOR CHRIST SAKE THE ASH TRAY WORKED So as we are walking up to it we know it just does not look right. Well the left fender was folded at a 35-40 degree angle. The passenger side front wheel was popped and the rim was at least 3' from where it should have been. The motor and headers were ripping out of the driver side fender. The frame rails looked like spaghetti. The air bag did deploy, and unfortunately so was he. Ben filmed this to just in case that would be a help to me. They would not let me open up my own car which I thought was just a load of crap. On the passenger seat there were a few broken bottles, and bottle of vodka on the floorboard. There was even 2 bottles of MD 20/20. So, through Ben’s sleuthing we found that the reason my car was totaled, and why the driver split before the cops came... (Way more alcohol than one human needs)*(My poor Red Fox Body)=me getting fucked over and him not paying me a dime while he sits back and gets his insurance check 4 MY CAR THAT HE DID NOT PAY FOR.

4) MY LIFE WAS RUINED AFTER BUYING 2 FOX BODYS!!!!!! So, here is the grand total. (Car)*(2)= 2 Fox Bodies, (2 Fox Bodies)*(H/C, full bolt-ons, McClouad twin disk clutch, built T5, Gears Axels, Full suspension, John Hyde installed nitrous w/horn as button, Digital 6+ ignition)= let’s put it like this the mods these 2 mustangs had have cost me more than all of the mods to my camaro, and don’t forget the price of the foxes stock. I bought them each for 5,500.00, and 5,500.00 respectfully.

Thomas
I skimmed through that and I can't really find where a fox body mustang really did you any harm. LOL.

I'm wanting one to play around in for the next several months. After that, I plan on donating many of it's parts to a 65 Shelby Cobra replica.
Old 09-24-2007 | 12:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by U LUZ
I saw this but I dint think about you Johnathan thats funny. I think I would have known why your car drug my caddy .
dude i just dont like people that goes around making comments about me...
Old 09-24-2007 | 12:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fastest 2v NA
This has been a while back, haven't had my car for at least 3 years. Everytime we saw you out we tried to set up a race with my car and you never wanted to anything. I know who you are and you know who I am. I don't know about your car now, just heard that it's fast but back in the day we both know I would have packed your **** up.
Old 09-24-2007 | 12:53 PM
8 Sec Tuner

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
This has been a while back, haven't had my car for at least 3 years. Everytime we saw you out we tried to set up a race with my car and you never wanted to anything. I know who you are and you know who I am. I don't know about your car now, just heard that it's fast but back in the day we both know I would have packed your **** up.
AJ... i really dont think that a Z28 lt1 car can hang with my mustang back in the day or now.... unless u have an ls1 in it, lol....when my car back then was running low 10s with only 125 shot wet kit...so everybody knows that ill take more than 125 shot for ur shitbox to run into the 10seconds club...sorry.
try again..
(JONATHAN)

Last edited by Mike TexaSS; 09-24-2007 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-24-2007 | 01:09 PM
8 Second Club

Jonathan he had a 1LE LS1 back in 03 that made 445rwhp (On AMS's low reading dyno, which was one of the highest heads/cam cars of the time) with a 150 shot on it.
Old 09-24-2007 | 01:11 PM
8 Sec Tuner

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Jonathan he had a 1LE LS1 back in 03 that made 445rwhp (On AMS's low reading dyno, which was one of the highest heads/cam cars of the time) with a 150 shot on it.
yeah i know but before he had a 383 lt1....automatic. i didnt take my car out as much after that...

Last edited by Mike TexaSS; 09-24-2007 at 01:17 PM.
Old 09-24-2007 | 02:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
yeah i know but before he had a 383 lt1....automatic. i didnt take my car out as much after that...
I didn't even know you back then with the old lt1, it was a 6 spd. btw. Like powell said I tried to set somethin up with you w/ my blue car every time I saw you, but you always wanted to do something with my buddies cars. Doesn't really matter much now though
Old 09-25-2007 | 09:18 AM
8 Sec Tuner

well i remember when a friend of mine Chris Boner with a bolton red lt1 race u on bway 8 ....i was riding with him... and he got u by 3 or 4 cars...so i did knew u back then..anyways this is a waist of time....it doesnt matter anymore... good luck..
(JONATHAN)
Old 09-25-2007 | 11:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
well i remember when a friend of mine Chris Boner with a bolton red lt1 race u on bway 8 ....i was riding with him... and he got u by 3 or 4 cars...so i did knew u back then..anyways this is a waist of time....it doesnt matter anymore... good luck..
(JONATHAN)
Don't remember him but if it was just on teh beltway messing around I'm sure he did beat me. I know of some 15 second cars that beat me for free...lol

Quick Reply: GOT my ass drug today by a mustang!![long]